User Manual for Formatt Hitech 4 x 5.65" CC 70C Cyan Color Compensating Filter Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Formatt Hitech 4 x 5.65" CC
- Product category: Color Compensating Formatt Hitech
- Brand: Formatt Hitech
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Formatt Hitech Color Compensating
User manual for the Formatt Hitech 4 x 5.65" CC contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Formatt Hitech product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Formatt Hitech user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Formatt Hitech product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description Formatt 4 x 5.65" CC 70C Cyan Color Compensating Filter or CC's act as sponges, absorbing excessive amounts of particular colors. Some photographic situations require specific color corrections. For example, when shooting daylight film under fluorescent lighting, some magenta correction is needed in order to remove the greenish tint that would otherwise appear. Formatt CC filters offer color control of primary (red, green, blue) and secondary (yellow, magenta, and cyan) levels. Densities range from 0.025 to 0.50; by combining different densities, it gives the flexibility to knock out specific colors as well as offering extremely fine adjustments in color temperature. Note: The amount of color correction required is most accurately measured via a color temperature meter
- Color Correction filters are specifically designed to affect the color sensitivity of film emulsions
- A typical designation for one of these filters is CC30M; the "CC" stands for Color Compensating; the "30" stands for a density of 0.30 and the "M" is for magenta
- Formatt manufactures three types of Color Correction Filters - Color Temperature Conversion, Light Balancing and Color Compensating
- Optically consistent from filter to filter
- Formatt filters use the finest materials together with state of the art production techniques; this has resulted in a standard of optical perfection unmatched anywhere else
- All Formatt filters are manufactured using Water White Schott optical glass that is precision polished and ground to ensure absolute optical flatness and optimum performance
Absorbing Cell Technology
- The secret to Formatt's consistency in filter design lies in its unique "Absorbing Cell Technology" (A.C.T.); this unique process allows color correct dyes to be applied to optically pure, wafer thin absorbing cells and offers a controllability that ensures the smoothest grad lines and consistent color across the whole filter surface.
- This process is revolutionary compared with conventional filter dying techniques by eliminating the need to directly coat the glass surface itself; the repeatable performance gained through A.C.T. ensures that at any time you have to swap like filters for like filters mid shoot you can do so with confidence with no discernable differences in color or density.
- Each filter is guaranteed flatness to a maximum 2-wave value and comes with an individual reading from a laser interferometer; every filter is carefully verified with a densitometer and spectrophotometer to ensure consistent and accurate transmission, before leaving the factory - the result is an absolute purity of image that eliminates any unwanted colorcast caused by conventional greenish soda-lime glass.
Color Compensation Filter Factors
- CC05B: in Daylight = 1.2: in Tungsten = 1.2
- CC10B: in Daylight = 1.3: in Tungsten = 1.3
- CC20B: in Daylight = 1.6: in Tungsten = 1.7
- CC40B: in Daylight = 2.1: in Tungsten = 2.4
- CC05Y: in Daylight = 1.1: in Tungsten = 1.1
- CC10Y: in Daylight = 1.1: in Tungsten = 1.1
- CC20Y: in Daylight = 1.2: in Tungsten = 1.2
- CC40Y: in Daylight = 1.4: in Tungsten = 1.3
- CC05C: in Daylight = 1.1: in Tungsten = 1.1
- CC10C: in Daylight = 1.1: in Tungsten = 1.2
- CC20C: in Daylight = 1.3: in Tungsten = 1.4
- CC40C: in Daylight = 1.4: in Tungsten = 1.5
- CC05R: in Daylight = 1.2: in Tungsten = 1.1
- CC10R: in Daylight = 1.3: in Tungsten = 1.2
- CC20R: in Daylight = 1.5: in Tungsten = 1.4
- CC40R: in Daylight = 2.1: in Tungsten = 1.9
- CC05G: in Daylight = 1.1: in Tungsten = 1.1
- CC10G: in Daylight = 1.2: in Tungsten = 1.2
- CC20G: in Daylight = 1.3: in Tungsten = 1.3
- CC40G: in Daylight = 1.5: in Tungsten = 1.5
- CC05M: in Daylight = 1.2: in Tungsten = 1.1
- CC10M: in Daylight = 1.3: in Tungsten = 1.2
- CC20M: in Daylight = 1.5: in Tungsten = 1.3
In the Box Formatt Hitech 4 x 5.65" CC 70C Cyan Color Compensating Filter One-Year Warranty Table of Contents
- CC40M: in Daylight = 1.9: in Tungsten = 1.5
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Formatt Hitech 4 x 5.65" CC 70C Cyan Color Compensating Filter in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Formatt Hitech BF 4X5CC70CYA4 Specs
| Type || Color Compensating |
| Size || 4 x 5.65" (100 x 140mm, 3mm thick) |
| Grade || CC 70C Cyan |
| Filter Factor || Not Specified by Manufacturer |
| Multi-Coated || Not Applicable |
| Rotating || Not Applicable |
| Effect || Helps with color balance when shooting with any lighting source |
| Application || Architectural, portrait, product photography |
| Color Temperature || Not Specified by Manufacturer |
| Construction || Schott-Desag B270 Crown Optical Glass |
| Front Filter Thread Size || Not Applicable |
| Front Lens Cap Size || Not Applicable |
| Package Weight || 0.4 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 2.0 x 2.0 x 2.0" |
Rating50% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 80 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Ansee Digital Binoculars Camera Telescope Camera 2" LCD ...
cr248 songwriter plus how to change a belt on the cd player
how ope tne unit to get to the cd drive...
Roland piano electronic keyboard.GO:PIANO88...
Garmin Drive 61 USA LM...
LG Ultragear Gaming Monitor 34GL750...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
Name: José Manuel Alfaro García
Neewer NW630 TTL Flash for Sony
Hola Koldo: Tienes el manual?, no lo encuentro por ningún sitio
Name: Mylene Wood
Jabra EVOLVE 65 MS Mono Bluetooth
I ordered this headset with the intention of using it with my deskphone, I am now under the impression that it is not compatible with a desk phone, I fear this is the case. ...
which side to print on - inkpress media backlight film
Inkpress Media Backlight Film
which side should I print on - Backlight film 7mil (17x22")
Name: Gabrielle Finkelshteyn
Epson PowerLite 2250U 5000-Lumen WUXGA 3LCD
Maimonides Medical Center, would like to request a price quote for the following items:
**** PowerLite 2255U Wireless Full HD WUXGA 3LCD Projector - Epson
*** OPTOMA EH465 PROJECTOR - 4800 LUMENS
We would be interested in any bulk purchasing ...
I have no manual and the purveyor of this GO:PIANO88 had no advice or information for me.
Name: Shirley Knuckey
Roland GO:PIANO88 88-Note Digital Piano with
I am already a skilled pianist, and I need the key press response that this item offers. But I have no idea what some of the indications apply to...1 2 3 4 5 6 etc. What is that about?
Also i do not know how to enhance/ add to the volume once the knob is fully turned....