User Manual for Formatt Hitech Day for Night Cool Filter Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Formatt Hitech Day for Night Cool
- Product category: Day for Night Formatt Hitech
- Brand: Formatt Hitech
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Formatt Hitech Day for Night
User manual for the Formatt Hitech Day for Night Cool contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Formatt Hitech product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Formatt Hitech user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Formatt Hitech product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description The Formatt 6.6 x 6.6" Day for Night Cool 3 Filter is a great way to create images simulating dusk or night-time while filming during the day. This filter adds a bluish-lavender tint creating a low contrast, evening look to the image. Care must be taken in the application of this filter since detail will be lost in the low contrast portion of the picture. Formatt, a company with three generations of professional filter-making experience produces every filter to the highest technical standards. The finest materials, together with state of-the-art production technology have resulted in a standard of optical excellence unmatched anywhere else. Note: Day for Night Cool Filters are available in densities of 1-3 with 3 having the greatest effect
- Cool Day for Night is based on the perception that moonlight is cool, therefore bluish in color
- To produce this effect Formatt uses a shade of lavender for visual coolness while maintaining realistic flesh tones
- Monochrome Day for Night is based on the theory that lower light levels will reduce the sensitivity of the eye, creating a more 'silvery moon' type effect; this filter effects the color balance of the image so fine tuning of color timings is essential
- Each filter is manufactured from Schott Glass
- Absolute consistency in color and density to Kodak Wratten standards
- Precision grinding and polishing result in unbeatable optical flatness allowing use on even ultra-long focal length lenses
In the Box Formatt Hitech Day for Night Cool Filter (6.6 x 6.6") One-Year Warranty Table of Contents
- Filter edges are protected with a unique frame for maximum protection and easy handling
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Formatt Hitech Day for Night Cool Filter in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Formatt Hitech BF 6X63COOLD4 Specs
| Type || Day For Night Cool Filter |
| Size || 6.6 x 6.6" (165 x 165mm, 3mm thick) |
| Grade || 3 |
| Filter Factor || Not Specified by Manufacturer |
| Multi-Coated || Not Applicable |
| Rotating || Not Applicable |
| Effect || Simulates night when shooting during daylight |
| Application || Nature, scenics |
| Color Temperature || Not Specified by Manufacturer |
| Construction || Schott-Desag B270 Crown Optical Glass |
| Front Filter Thread Size || Not Applicable |
| Front Lens Cap Size || Not Applicable |
| Package Weight || 0.6 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 2.0 x 2.0 x 2.0" |
Rating70% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 51 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Yorkville y253 ...
Eero Pro model B010001 9.0V...
Victorinox Swiss Army Multi-Tool, Evolution S54 Toolchest Plus Pocket Knife, Red , 85mm...