User Manual for KIWA VoiceQ 3.0 - ADR and Dubbing Audio Post-Production Software Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the KIWA VoiceQ 3.0 - ADR and
- Product category: Music Production Software KIWA
- Brand: KIWA
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for KIWA Music Production Software
User manual for the KIWA VoiceQ 3.0 - ADR and contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any KIWA product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official KIWA user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a KIWA product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description Which DAW is Right for You? Read More tewaebvxfqbyuybyxr VoiceQ 3.0 from KIWA is an advanced ADR and dubbing cueing software designed for engineers, voice talents, translators or script writers who are involved in replacing original dialogue with same-language or other-language dialogue, in films, TV programs, games, and more. Packed with innovative features, this accurate and flexible system aims at streamlining the creative process from start to finish, enhancing performance levels, and reducing recording times.VoiceQ 3.0 operates by scrolling the script across the screen, superimposed over the video, while the voice-over artist reads the words when they hit the target line. This provides actors and technicians with a frame-accurate cue for every word and every line, ensuring that the performer is always in sync with the lip movements of the actor on screen.The software comes with AutoSync Assistant, a built-in script processor that uses speech region detection to minimize the time it takes for users to import text along the VoiceQ timeline. Other features include real-time, on-the-fly script editing, simple drag & drop of text from almost any source, multi-language capability (right-to-left and left-to-right languages), as well as ADR cue sheets, scheduling reports, scripts, and customized report builders.VoiceQ 3.0 supports a wide array of MIDI devices, jog wheels, and video capture cards. It fully integrates with Pro Tools and Logic Pro X, and can output video through Blackmagic hardware. Note: iLok 2.0/3.0 key is required for activation.
- What's New in Version 3.0
- New AutoSync Assistant
- Built-in script processor designed to minimize the time it takes for users to import text along the VoiceQ timeline
- Built-in voice recognition engine that can match your imported script text to a supported media file
- Recognition engine finds appropriate audio segments and matches the imported text using an advanced system
- AutoSync Assistant can also be used for multilingual projects
- Use speech region detection to easily sort your speech audio and assign text lines
- Users can opt out of using AutoSync recognition and match segments manually
- ReWire Support
- ReWire plug-in support added to optimize synchronization between software and external DAW that supports ReWire (for 64-bit platforms only)
- Offered to narrators who prefer traditional vertical scroll and do not require word-by-word sync
Recording with MIDI
- See highlighted audio to easily place lines, navigate, and move between segments faster
- Speech regions are calculated and are used for auto synchronization in the AutoSync tool
- Users can now trigger Recording from VoiceQ, for faster and accurate line by line recording with Pro Tools
Actor Progress Display
- Red Light Notification for "Recording in Progress" on-screen display, when in record mode
Logic Pro X
- Actor Progress Display allows voice talent to see their lines well before they're due to perform them
- Fully supports Logic Pro X
- Feature Enhancements
- New System Information option added this to the Help Menu to help report issues and submit user enquiries and suggestions – this option will extract all the relevant technical information from your system, and associated setup, for you to copy and paste into an email, along with a description of your issue or enquiry, and send directly to our live VoiceQ Support Team
- More file formats for the Script Import Manager added, while others were enhanced – WORD documents (tab delimited) and CSV files can be imported seamlessly
- New MIDI Interface between VoiceQ and Apple Logic Pro X digital audio workstation (DAW)
- New, easier, and faster way for copying and pasting scripts feature
- New automated "Split Lines" when pasting and importing scripts, especially relevant for scripts that have very long lines or paragraphs that need narrating (for ADR) or translating (for Dubbing)
- New check box and shortcut key to quickly rid the screen of all unwanted overlays during playback
- Case-sensitive characters – you can use same character names in different cases (JOHN and John are now treated as different characters)
- Character merge – You can now merge characters with each other
- All lines set to "specified character" can be overwritten and assigned to a different "specified character"
- New Quick Key option lets you move all selected lines, when filtered on one character, using the Key combination: Command + Shift + Drag
- Change Character Name associated with Multiple Lines – select multiple lines and associate one character to them all
- Merge two Character’s line into one using drag-and-drop in the project character window
- Ability to add multiple videos or swap out videos
- The Start Timecode set in Pro Tools and VoiceQ now work in-sync
- VoiceQ Menu changed to improve workflow and to locate certain functions, including file import options
- The "Duplicate", "Save As…" and "Revert To…"were improved – you can now make multiple copies, save them, and revert back to earlier versions of your project
- Ability to easily invoke your "Restore to Default" option in Preferences
- New shortcut keys for selecting previous and next line to avoid conflicts with Apple’s default shortcuts
- Enhanced security features for the "Auto Update" function so your software updates are now quicker and smoother
- Corrected the minimum line duration constraint for multi-language projects, which often caused script-timing issues
- Resolved an issue so you can now use the Shift + Drag function to move all words in a line before the selected word
- Ability to "Copy and Paste" lines with very long text
- Ability to "Split" a line into two lines while retaining sync
- Now automatically trigger streamers (wipes) when MIDI messages are received from external devices
- Ability to open video window during playback
- Removed the XML File Import feature from the File menu – VoiceQ projects, created in previous software versions can now be opened directly
- Changes to the File Import menu to more accurately reflect each file format supported by the software
- Ability to overlay a popover validation alert over the video window
- Removed redundant video size settings from Preferences
- Further improvements to the smooth scrolling of text
- OS X Security Policy implemented to avoid future installation and update issues
- Split Line function has been added to the popup menus
- In the timeline view, the user can now split a line instantly if the project has only one language
- Video playback timer has been changed to address hardware compatibility issues
- Re-allocate multiple character lines via drag & drop from character panel
- Corrected issue related to multi-language projects, that caused some line durations to change unexpectedly, which in turn affected the file save function
- Enhanced the stability of the internal change tracking function
- Optimized the User Interface (UI) refresh rate so that it is more responsive
- Improved the speed of importing files and migrating previous versions of VoiceQ Projects – now quicker and more efficient when opening the video window
- Script Processing
- Import and manage a multitude of different types of film and television scripts
- Advanced pattern recognition and rule-sets extract data from all types of script formats and layouts
- Scripts and reports can be exported into several different file types, including HTML for online viewing, text, and CSV formats
- Compatible with OS X 10.9, 10, 11.5 and Pro Tools 9, 10, 11, 12, as an integrated dubbing and ADR solution
- Fully supports Logic Pro X
- Smooth Workflow
- VoiceQ guides you through its intuitive process, step-by-step, from importing the script, through synchronization, translation, and recording
- Ease of Use
- Uses conventional gestures, features, and keystrokes, already familiar to Apple Users
- Clear user interface, ergonomic design, and logical arrangement make software intuitive and easy to use
- Simple Drag & Drop
- Drag and drop text into VoiceQ from almost any source – users can assign characters, color code or edit/remove
- Scrolling Visual Dialogue
- View scrolling, synchronized dialogue over any supported video or audio media file
- While recording, the editor can customize the font, length, and spacing of dialogue to suit any voice recording
- Frame-Accurate Cueing
- Frame-accurate cueing using multiple cueing options and display outputs
- Users can customize beeps to be any frequency or edit the visual count-up and count-down of each cue
- Real-Time Script Editing
- Script text may be edited at any time while using the software
- If a line must be edited during a recording session the editor can easily do so by selecting the line to be edited
- Feature-Rich Reporting
- Includes ADR cue sheets, scheduling reports, scripts, and a customized report builder
- Automated line referencing, notes, loop counts, and progress tracking
- Multi-Language Capability
- Language support left to right (English, French, German, Spanish)
- Language support right to left (Arabic, Farsi, Hebrew, Urdu)
- Supports for MIDI Devices (PT & MTC Sources)
- Support for many MIDI Devices, Jog Wheels and Video Capture Input devices
- Support for Blackmagic Design hardware
- Supports a full integration with Pro Tools via a MIDI set-up – users can set up recording by synchronizing the timelines on both VoiceQ and Pro Tools
- Supports MIDI Input & Output with Logic Pro X
Table of Contents
- Direct Support
- Web portal offers a wide range of technical and support services, including multi-lingual video tutorial series for new users
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the KIWA VoiceQ 3.0 - ADR and Dubbing Audio Post-Production Software in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
KIWA VOICEQ3MONTHLY Specs
| Delivery Method || Download |
| License Type || 1-Month Subscription |
| Supported Operating Systems || macOS X 10.9.5 |
macOS X 10.10.5
macOS X 10.11.5
macOS X 10.12
| Memory Requirement || 4 GB (8 GB Recommended) |
| Storage Requirement || 100 MB |
| CPU Requirement || Intel Core 2 Duo and Faster |
| Display Resolution Requirement || 1280 x 768 |
| Internet Connection Required || Yes |
Rating70% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 38 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Swann 6 channelDVRB-4580 G
S/N 104671 808200627
PURCHASED at Jaycar Cairns Australia in 2022...
ADURO NDURE SERIES 6000 mAh solar powered power bank charger...
Sennheiser HD 558...
Feidu300 video wireless transmitter...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
Re markable Machine
Name: Philip Fell
Epson SureColor P5000 Commercial Edition 17"
Name: HASINA ANDRIAJAFINIRINA
Hikvision DS-2CD2043G0-I 4MP Outdoor Network Bullet
I've just got a camera HICKVISION DS-2CD2043G0-1. I've never use it in the past. it is the first time. I want to try to usu it but I don't know how to connect it to my PC. It was provided with a LAN cable wich is atapted to its cable, I can powered it, so two red lights ar...
User manual Carl-218 18"
Name: Kath Wurts
Carl RT-218 18" Rotary Disc Cutter
Can you please email to me the User Manual for Carl-218 18".
Importing Data from Sidekick98
Name: Barry Stein
Individual Software Anytime Organizer 16
How do I import data (names, addresses, notes files from Sidekick98?...
Intensity verhindert Start von Resolve 18
Blackmagic Design Intensity Pro 4K
win 10 Pro, Resolve Studio 18 mit Dongle:
Ohne Intensity läuft Resolve problemlos.
Nach der Installation inkl. aller Treiber wird Intensity korrekt im Gerätemanager angezeigt.
Jedoch startet Resolve nicht mehr. Nach Entfernung der Itensity aus dem PC startet Resolve wieder...