User Manual for Miller DS-10 DV Fluid Head and Solo Aluminum Tripod with Pan Handle and Bag Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Miller DS-10 DV Fluid Head and
- Product category: Tripod Systems Miller
- Brand: Miller
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Miller Tripod Systems
User manual for the Miller DS-10 DV Fluid Head and contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Miller product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Miller user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Miller product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description The Miller DS-10 DV Fluid Head and Solo Aluminum Tripod with Pan Handle and Bag is a complete tripod system that supports up to 11 pounds of cameras and accessories. The fluid head features a 75mm half ball for quick leveling, two counterbalance settings, fluid pan and tilt drag, and a sliding camera balance plate. The head tilts from straight down to 75° tilting upwards, and 360° continuous panning with individual pan and tilt locks. An included articulating pan handle allows you to adjust your grip for the most effective operation.
The Solo 75 legs are made from magnesium alloy, providing a beneficial balance between strength, durability, and weight. It features a 75mm bowl for leveling, and integrated twist-locks for height adjustment. Combined with the three preset locking positions, the legs feature a height range adjustment of 9 to 64" (not including the height of the head). The included soft-sided carry case features padded carrying handles and allows you to store your head, handle, and legs for storage or transport.
In the Box Bundle Items DS-10 Fluid Head (75mm Ball Base) yawvszsyzectxuefbb
- DS-10 Fluid Head (75mm Ball Base) The Miller DS-10 fluid head delivers the level of quality only found in more expensive (high-priced) heads, for today's compact digital camcorder shooters. Features a multi-step fluid drag system, an integrated counterbalance system combined with a sliding balance plate and a quick release and automatic locking system.
- Multi-Step Pan & Tilt Fluid Drag System
- The DS-10 fluid head incorporates Miller's multi-step Fluid Drag system ensuring smooth, consistent fluid drag control across all temperature ranges and through a wide range of light and heavy settings.
- Preset Counterbalancing
- The DS-10 uses a special designed counterbalanced system, to neutralize the effect of payloads and their centers of gravity.
- Quick Release Camera Platform
- This device is fitted with a precision, quick release camera platform that incorporates a sliding balance plate for fine tune payload balancing.
- Safe at Any Temperature
- Pressure or temperature does not influence the damping system, it has an operating range from -40°F to +149°F, and works without friction.
- Solo DV Aluminum Tripod w/75mm bowl The Miller Solo DV aluminum tripod is a unbraced ultra-light support meant for rapid setup and breakdown while supporting a substantial load of 44 lb (20 kg). The industry standard 75mm bowl will accommodate many fluid heads, and the spiked legs wind-down rubber pads assure the best footing no matter the terrain.
- Ultra rigid aluminum alloy and magnesium design
- 3-position Leg Angle locking - no spreader
- Spike or wind-down rubber feet
- 681 Pan Bar Handle for Select Video Heads This Miller Pan Bar Handle is compatible with the Miller DS5, DS10, DS20, and Miller Compass 23 fluid video heads. It connects and locks into either side of those heads with a clamp and bolt for right- or left-handed use. A rubberized handle provides a comfortable means to move its aluminum-alloy shaft, which measures 15.4".
This angled pan bar handle can rotate within its clamp, allowing a downward-pointing orientation for right or left-handed use.
- 1518 Soft Tripod Case The Miller 1518 Soft Tripod Case is a padded tripod carry case designed for the Miller DV Solo tripods. It has a Water-resistant nylon fabric with zippers on the bag and the outside pocket. The case is carried by interlocking carry handle straps.
Solo DV Aluminum Tripod w/75mm bowl yawvszsyzectxuefbb 681 Pan Bar Handle for Select Video Heads yawvszsyzectxuefbb 1518 Soft Tripod Case Table of Contents
- 490 Camera Mounting Plate
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Miller DS-10 DV Fluid Head and Solo Aluminum Tripod with Pan Handle and Bag in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
- DS-10 Fluid Head (75mm Ball Base)
| Camera Plate Features || Sliding Balance Plate, Quick Release |
| Camera Mounting Screw || 1 x 1/4"-20 Male |
1 x 3/8"-16 Male
| Base Mount || 75 mm Half Ball |
| Drag Control || Continuous |
| Vertical Tilt || +90
Rating86% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 27 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Ampeg ba-210 v2 ...
Good Day am looking for the following manual freewell mavic air 2 all day filters 8 pack ...
YELANGU S60T Aluminum Camera Stabilizer...
Mad catz F.R.E.Q. TE Manual...
POLAROID IS48 CAMERA ...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
Logitech PTZ Pro 2 Camera – USB HD 1080P video camera turn off during zoom meeting
Name: Khadam Hussain
Logitech PTZ Pro 2 Video Conferencing
My Logitech PTZ Pro 2 Camera – USB HD 1080P video camera turn off during zoom meeting. Kindly help me how to fix it. ...
camera portion of tripod
Name: Devon Schmid
Bower 6-in-1 Professional Multipod
what is maximum weight of camera the tripod can hold?
I would like a reply....thankyou D...
roller won't turn in shredder
Swingline DX20-19 Cross-Cut Jam-Free Shredder
the red light remains on even though there is no jam or paper in the shredder at this time...
Name: Dennis Cline
Planet Waves NS Micro Violin Tuner
I have started with the violin and purchased the NS Micro tuner. I sorry but I don't understand how or why to set the hz function. ...
120v term block
Name: berkley denby
ALTRONIX AL300ULXB2 UL Recognized Power Supply
what is the max size conductor the power block is rated for?...