User Manual for Slik Pro 500 DX Tripod with SH-705E 3-Way, Pan-and-Tilt Head Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Slik Pro 500 DX Tripod with
- Product category: Uncategorized Slik
- Brand: Slik
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Slik Uncategorized
User manual for the Slik Pro 500 DX Tripod with contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Slik product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Slik user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Slik product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description This SLIK Pro 500 DX Tripod with SH-705E 3-Way, Pan-and-Tilt Head supports up to 11.0 lb, measures 27.4" when folded, and includes a quick release plate. Each of its 3-section legs features an independent spread, a 3-position angle lock, and flip locks for fast deployment. The included push-and-pull, rapid center column is multi-sectional, which allows it to be converted to a shortened center column. This feature permits a minimum height of 19.8" or 13.8" when the center column is shortened. The SLIK Pro 500 DX Tripod provides a maximum height of 53.8", 58.0" with its center column shortened as well as fully raised, and 64.0" with the complete column fully raised.
Cameras, sport optics, or camcorders that are compatible with a 1/4"-20 mount can be connected to the quick release plate, which is secured to the tripod's pan-and-tilt head using a quick release cam lock. The head can be rotated 360°, and tilted 90° backwards or forwards, as well as sideways for portrait orientation. Each of these three movements function independently of each other and can be locked into place.
For added versatility, the center column is reversible, facilitating low-angle photography where an attached camera is positioned among the tripod's legs instead of above them. Foam covers on each of the legs provide a secure and comfortable grip while moving the tripod, and rubber feet help to enhance stability on a wide variety of surfaces.
- Use and Handling
- Supports up to 11.0 lb
- Push-and-pull center column for rapid camera, lens, or sport optic positioning
- Center column is multi-sectional, allowing it to be converted to a shortened center column that allows the tripod to be set at a minimum height of 19.8", or 13.8" when the column is shortened
- Tripod can be set to a maximum height of 53.8", 58.0" when the column is shortened as well as fully raised, and 64.0" with the complete column fully raised
- Column is reversible, facilitating low-angle photography where an attached camera is positioned among the tripod's legs instead of above them
- Legs each feature three sections, an independent spread, a 3-position angle lock, and a flip lock for rapid deployment
- Legs can be locked at 15°, 39°, or 67° angles
- Foam covers on each of the legs provide a secure and comfortable grip
- Rubber feet for stability
- 3-way, pan-and-tilt head can be rotated 360°, and tilted 90° backwards or forwards, as well as sideways for portrait orientation
- Rotation, backwards and forwards tilt, as well as portrait orientation tilt each function independently of each other and can be locked into place
- Weighs 5.5 lb, measures 27.4" when folded
In the Box Slik Pro 500 DX Tripod with SH-705E 3-Way, Pan-and-Tilt Head SH-705E 3-Way Pan/Tilt Head Tripod Bag Limited 3-Year Warranty Table of Contents
- Construction Details
- Aluminum, magnesium, and titanium-alloy legs with cast-aluminum 3-way, pan-and-tilt head
- Quick release plate with 1/4"-20 mount with anti-slip, cork surface
- Center column platform for 3-way, pan-and-tilt head with reversible 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 mount
- Included carry bag features a zippered closure and handle for storage and transport of the tripod with 3-way, pan-and-tilt head
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Slik Pro 500 DX Tripod with SH-705E 3-Way, Pan-and-Tilt Head in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
| Head Type || Pan & Tilt Head |
| Base Mount || 1/4"-20 & 3/8"-16 Threads |
| Camera Mounting Screw || 1/4"-20 Male |
| Load Capacity || 11 lb / 5 kg |
| Maximum Working Height || 64" / 62.6 cm |
| Max Height without Center Column || 53.8" / 136.7 cm |
| Minimum Working Height || 13.8" / 35.1 cm |
| Folded Length || 27.4" / 69.6 cm |
| Materials || Aluminum Alloy, Magnesium Alloy, Titanium Alloy |
| Weight || 5.5 lb / 2.5 kg |
| Leg Lock Type || Flip Lock |
| Leg Positions || 3 Positions |
| Independent Leg Spread || Yes |
| Leg Sections || 3 |
| Bubble Level || No |
| Center Column Sections || 2 |
| Center Column Extension Type || Rapid |
| Lateral / 90-Degree Center Column || No |
Rating94% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 58 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Easy One Wireless 2. Wireless Charging Car Mount Dash and Windshield...
Jay Turser JTB134
Semi Hollow 4 String Bass Guitar ...
Military marine 8x30 binocular...
Pom Gear Sport Pods
Mackie Thump15A 1300W 15” powered loudspeaker...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
I have a CyberPower 1000VA unit that won't stop humming
Name: Daryle W Hier
CyberPower CP1000AVRLCD Intelligent LCD UPS
We had a power surge during a storm and it set off our two UPS units. The one we just hit the on off button a couple times and it came back on without the humming. However the other one, which is only a couple years old, keeps humming. We've turn it off and back on again and it s...
Funcionará este flash con una canon T100
Name: brayan Cerdas Pereira
Neewer NW670 TTL Flash for Canon
Tengo la duda ya qué el flash viene con 5 contactos y la canon T100 viene con 4 contactos no trae pin central. ...
Wi Fi range
Name: chops huysamen
ezviz ezNVR X5C 8-Channel Wi-Fi NVR
Hi there I am having an issue with getting my 4 Ezviz cameras. I have tried everything. The NVR is situated about 50 metres from the furthest 2 cameras. The 2 closer ones at about 25 metres away. The NVR used to be in the middle of the 4 cameras.
I had to move our fibre from the...
Name: Jan Samuelsson
Logitech MK850 Performance Wireless Keyboard and
How do I "print screen" with this keyboard? (MK 850).
Please e-mail me a pdf-manual for keyboard and mouse (MK 850)...
IK Multimedia AXE I O Audio Interface
Name: Zdeněk Götz
IK Multimedia AXE I O Audio
I bought an AX I/ O and now I want to connect it to my computer. But I have it 8 meters from the AX and when I use a normal USB cable, I was told that it is not able to transmit the signal further than 4.5 meters. So I bought AXAGON ADR-205 USB REPEATER CABLE 5 M and wi...