User Manual for 2Box Music Applications DrumIt Five Electronic Drum Module Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the 2Box Music Applications DrumIt Five Electronic
- Product category: Electronic Drums 2Box Music Applications
- Brand: 2Box Music Applications
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for 2Box Music Applications Electronic Drums
User manual for the 2Box Music Applications DrumIt Five Electronic contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any 2Box Music Applications product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official 2Box Music Applications user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a 2Box Music Applications product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description The DrumIt Five Electronic Drum Module from 2Box Music Applications features an open sound architecture and offers 15 independent trigger channels, 8 audio outs, and 4GB of sound memory. It has a fast and precise trigger interface and allows latency-free playing with an improved dynamic range. Depending on the pad, you can trigger different sounds via separate trigger zones. The tom and snare pads of the DrumIt Five have a head and a rim sensor and the cymbal pads even have edge, bow, and bell zones. In addition, the cymbal pads can be choked to stop the sound, as with a traditional cymbal.
- The sounds of the DrumIt Five are achieved by a complex multilayer method. Drums and cymbals were recorded at recording studios with multi-miking and at various distances. All sounds were mixed in stereo (some rather "dry") and others with clearly audible room ambiance. You can assign any sound to any drum channel. However, there are instruments with multiple sound zones, which are only fully available when they are controlled by a matching pad (for example, cymbal sounds with 3 zones: edge, bow, and bell). Each drum sound is saved as a single file and sorted in its respective folder. This way, you keep track of everything by organizing your sounds in a straightforward manner.
Memory Locations (KITs)
- The DrumIt Five sound module provides 4GB of sound memory with 100 presets (KITs). Unlike other manufacturers who divide memory slots into two categories—factory and user presets—DrumIt Five KITs are already preconfigured at the factory and can be modified and saved per your needs. You can even rename and rearrange KITs for easier on-stage access and handling.
- If you like to practice with songs or backing tracks, you can load standard WAV files in CD-quality (stereo, 16-bit/44.1 kHz) into the module via USB, then assign them to a KIT. Alternatively, you can connect a CD or MP3 player to the line-in jack. You can also use this input for other instruments or a monitor mix. The DrumIt Five sounds are delivered at 24-bit/44.1 kHz via digital-to-analog converters.
- The built-in metronome not only helps you with practicing and refining your technique, but it is also useful for live performances. You can save one individually programmed metronome per KIT. With a variety of time signatures and sounds, the tempo can be adjusted per your specifications. The metronome can also be used as a one- or two-bar count-in (the click automatically stops in this mode).
Windows / Mac Editor
In the Box 2Box Music Applications DrumIt Five Electronic Drum Module 1 x Power Adapter Table of Contents
- With the DrumIt Five software editor, you can easily manage your module from your computer and create your own sounds in DrumIt Five format. Once the DrumIt Five module is connected to your computer (Mac or Windows) via USB, you can organize and manage up to 100 internal KITs. You can assign sounds from the extensive internal DrumIt library and make your personal settings (tuning, volume, and pan). You can preview sounds comfortably on the computer and edit settings with ease. It is also possible to create your own multilayered sound files from WAV files (from recordings of your acoustic set or sounds from sample libraries).
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the 2Box Music Applications DrumIt Five Electronic Drum Module in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
2Box Music Applications D5 Specs
| Connectors || 10 x trigger input (6.3 mm stereo jack) |
1 x line in (6.3 mm stereo jack)
6 x line out (6.3 mm mono jack)
1 x headphone (6.3 mm stereo jack)
1 x USB 1.1 (full speed)
1 x MIDI in
1 x MIDI out
1 x power supply (18 VAC, external power supply)
| Display || LCD (20 x 4 characters) |
| Memory Type || 4 GB flash memory |
| Controls || 18 x pushbutton |
3 x rotary push controller (endless)
1 x rotary controller
| Data || Operating system can manage up to 8,000 dsnd files, 1,000 folders, 800 WAV files, and 999 single-KIT files |
| Size || File Name: Up to 63 characters |
Folder Name: Up to 127 characters (including sub folders)
| Dimensions (W x H x D) || Including Rubber Feet and Knobs: 10.2 x 6.5 x 2.5" (260 x 166 x 65 mm) |
| Weight || 2.75 lb (1.25 kg) |
| Package Weight || 4.05 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 13.4 x 10.0 x 5.2" |
Rating90% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 83 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
TaoTronics TT-BH06 Wireless Bluetooth In-Ear Headphones user manual...
Taotronics TT-BH06 earphone manual...
DJI MAVIC PRO...
I'm looking for the instructions manual of the TASGO T100 Watch...
ROCCAT kone aimo roc 11-820-we ...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
DB500 Direct Box - screws needed
On-Stage DB500 - Direct Box
Hi. My DB500 direct box needs 2 3 mm machine screws and a nut to reaffix the wire connecting component to the housing and 2 wood screws to screw the plate back onto the housing. Where can I get these parts? Thank you....
Name: Francine Davis
Fargo DTC1250e Single-Sided ID Card Printer
How do I get an existing photo on to my ID card
Right now I take the photo and print - not sure how to drop a saved one in the Photo box
uploading images to desktop
Name: Cindy Einhouse
Wolverine Data F2D Titan 8-in-1 High-Definition
I successfully saved images onto a disk, but cannot get them to save to my desktop. Instructions say "A Microsoft Wizard Window will pop out" but it does not. Please help....
Name: kent hatfield
Nest Thermostat E
Please email me a owners operating manual for my NEST E. thank you
Name: Linda Kerns
Kodak Photo Printer Mini
Lost my password to my mini printer can you help me...