User Manual for 2Box Music Applications DrumIt Three Drum Module Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the 2Box Music Applications DrumIt Three Drum
- Product category: Electronic Drums 2Box Music Applications
- Brand: 2Box Music Applications
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for 2Box Music Applications Electronic Drums
User manual for the 2Box Music Applications DrumIt Three Drum contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any 2Box Music Applications product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official 2Box Music Applications user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a 2Box Music Applications product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description The DrumIt Three Drum Module from 2 Box Music Applications is an instrument sound module with 15 independent trigger channels, 4 audio outputs, and 4 GB of sound memory. It can be used with drum pads (sold separately) as a trigger interface and sound source to deliver latency-free playing for drummers in applications for recording, live stage, theater, and rehearsal functions.Several zones are available for triggering different sounds depending on the pads used. The snare channel supports 3 zones (head, rim, and cross stick), the three tom channels provide 2 (head and rim), and the cymbal channels 3 (edge, bow, and bell). The DrumIt Three includes 100 kits or presets and the sounds are programmed using a multi-layer method, with some of the factory presets consisting of up to 128 single layers. The attention to detail gives the DrumIt Three added nuance and authenticity.Other features of the DrumIt Three module include a play-along function via USB or line inputs, a built-in metronome, and a downloadable Windows/Mac software editor to edit your sounds. Finally, the DrumIt's sounds are mixed in stereo to deliver a natural listening experience.
- The DrumIt Three has an ultra-fast and precise trigger interface that allows latency-free playing with a huge dynamic range. Depending on the pads used, several zones are available for triggering different sounds. The snare channel supports 3 zones (head, rim, and cross stick), the DrumIt Three's tom channels provide 2 (head and rim) and the cymbal channels 3 (edge, bow, and bell). In addition, the cymbal channels feature a "Choke" function that allows drummers to abruptly silence the cymbal sound in the same way as on an acoustic kit.
- Drums and cymbals were recorded at hi-end recording studios with multiple mics and at various distances. All sounds were mixed in stereo, some rather "dry" and others with clearly audible room ambience. Some of the factory presets consist of up to 128 single layers, resulting in a natural sound performance with real authenticity.
- Memory Locations (Kits)
- The-DrumIt Three sound module provides 4 GB of memory with 100 sound presets (kits). User-kits in DrumIt Three are already preconfigured at the factory but can be modified and saved per your needs. Of course, you can rename and rearrange kits to make access and handling on stage easier.
- Play-Along Function
- If you like to practice with songs or backing tracks, you can load standard WAV files in CD quality (stereo, 16-bit/44.1 kHz) into the module via USB and then assign them to a kit. Alternatively, you can connect a CD or MP3 player to the line-in jack.
- The built-in metronome helps you with practicing and refining your technique, but can also be used for live performances. You can save one individually programmed metronome per kit. There are avariety of time signatures and sounds available and the tempo can precisely be adjusted per your specifications.
In the Box 2Box Music Applications DrumIt Three Drum Module Power Adapter Limited 1-Year Warranty Table of Contents
- Windows/Mac Editor
- With the DrumIt Three software editor, you can manage your module from your computer, andeven create your own sounds in the DrumIt Three format. Once the DrumIt Three module is connected toyour computer (Mac or Windows) via USB, you can organize and manage the 100 internal kits. Assign sounds from the internal DrumIt library and make your personal settings (tuning, volume, pan). Preview the sounds comfortably on the computer and edit settings with ease.
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the 2Box Music Applications DrumIt Three Drum Module in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
2Box Music Applications Drumit Three Specs
| Input Connectors || 10 x 1/4" / 6.3 mm stereo jack trigger inputs |
4 x 1/4" / 6.3 mm stereo jack control-input for hi-hat and cymbals
| Line In/Out || Input: 1 x stereo 1/4" / 6.3 mm jack |
Output: 4 x mono 1/4" / 6.3 mm jack
| Headphone Connector || 1/4" / 6.3 mm stereo jack |
| USB || USB 1.1 (full speed) |
| MIDI In/Out || 1 x in, 1 x out |
| Power Supply || 12 VDC external power supply |
| LCD Display || 20 x 4 characters |
| Flash Memory || 4 GB |
| Controls || 11 x pushbutton |
1 x rotary push controller (endless)
1 x rotary controller
| Amount of Manageable Data || The operating system can manage up to 8000 dsnd files, 1000 folders, and 800 Wav files. |
| Dimensions || Not specified by manufacturer |
| Weight || Not specified by manufacturer |
| Package Weight || 6.15 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 15.7 x 10.0 x 5.8" |
Rating80% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 52 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
TaoTronics TT-BH06 Wireless Bluetooth In-Ear Headphones user manual...
Taotronics TT-BH06 earphone manual...
DJI MAVIC PRO...
I'm looking for the instructions manual of the TASGO T100 Watch...
ROCCAT kone aimo roc 11-820-we ...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
DB500 Direct Box - screws needed
On-Stage DB500 - Direct Box
Hi. My DB500 direct box needs 2 3 mm machine screws and a nut to reaffix the wire connecting component to the housing and 2 wood screws to screw the plate back onto the housing. Where can I get these parts? Thank you....
Name: Francine Davis
Fargo DTC1250e Single-Sided ID Card Printer
How do I get an existing photo on to my ID card
Right now I take the photo and print - not sure how to drop a saved one in the Photo box
uploading images to desktop
Name: Cindy Einhouse
Wolverine Data F2D Titan 8-in-1 High-Definition
I successfully saved images onto a disk, but cannot get them to save to my desktop. Instructions say "A Microsoft Wizard Window will pop out" but it does not. Please help....
Name: kent hatfield
Nest Thermostat E
Please email me a owners operating manual for my NEST E. thank you
Name: Linda Kerns
Kodak Photo Printer Mini
Lost my password to my mini printer can you help me...