User Manual for 2nd SENSE ReSample - Audio Editing Software Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the 2nd SENSE ReSample - Audio Editing
- Product category: Music Production Software 2nd SENSE
- Brand: 2nd SENSE
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for 2nd SENSE Music Production Software
User manual for the 2nd SENSE ReSample - Audio Editing contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any 2nd SENSE product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official 2nd SENSE user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a 2nd SENSE product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description Which DAW is Right for You? Read More ezatzsvbdryeqtaya ReSample from 2nd SENSE is software which provides producers and musicians powerful tools to edit, process, and analyze audio for music creation, post-production, and more. It offers smooth, one-click waveform browsing and editing, more than twenty processors, and MacBook Pro Touch Bar support. ReSample allows you to time stretch and pitch shift your audio. It also lets you remove or extract the center vocal on a track, a useful feature when remixing. Create fades, free-draw Doppler effects, apply multiband compression, or use the real-time spectrum analyzer to visualize frequencies when setting the equalizer. This software is compatible with Mac and Windows platforms. It supports AU and VST interfaces.
- Smooth waveform browsing and editing: fast and responsive waveform zooming and editing with your mouse, trackpad (multi-touch gestures) or keyboard
- Time stretch: change the duration of a sound while its pitch remains unchanged (real-time preview supported)
- Pitch shift: change the pitch of a sound while its duration remains unchanged (real-time preview supported)
- Vocal removal: straightforward and effective removal or extraction for center vocal sound, with just one click
- Batch processing: apply customized jobs such as processors, normalize or export, to all files with parallel multi-core support
- Multiband compressing: split a sound into 4 frequency bands (low, low-mid, high-mid and high) and apply compressing process respectively
- Normalize an entire audio file with removing DC offset option
- Display overview of a sound file on Touch Bar - touch to move play head with ease (for MacBook Pro with Touch Bar)
- Easy and fluent recording process
- Spectrogram browsing
- Direct view and precise adjustment at sample level
- Sample-based noise reduction processor
- Stable and fast high-order engineering filter (up to 100th order stable for Butterworth low-pass)
- Real-time spectrum with frequency estimation
- Easy-to-use equalizer with real-time spectrum display
- Straightforward and customizable fade curve
- Free-drawing Doppler effect
- High-fidelity sample rate conversion
- Supports Mac and Windows
- Supports ASIO on Windows
Table of Contents
- Built-In Audio Processors
- Sample rate/depth conversion
- Multiband Compressor
- Engineering Filter
- Simple Reverb
- Stereo Enhancer
- Time and Pitch
- Pitch Correction
- Noise Reduction
- Vocal Removal
- Doppler Effect
- Phase Scope
- Loudness Meter
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the 2nd SENSE ReSample - Audio Editing Software in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
2nd SENSE 11-31306 Specs
| Supported Operating Systems || Windows 7 or Later |
macOS X 10.7 or Later
Rating80% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 22 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
TaoTronics TT-BH06 Wireless Bluetooth In-Ear Headphones user manual...
Taotronics TT-BH06 earphone manual...
DJI MAVIC PRO...
I'm looking for the instructions manual of the TASGO T100 Watch...
ROCCAT kone aimo roc 11-820-we ...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
DB500 Direct Box - screws needed
On-Stage DB500 - Direct Box
Hi. My DB500 direct box needs 2 3 mm machine screws and a nut to reaffix the wire connecting component to the housing and 2 wood screws to screw the plate back onto the housing. Where can I get these parts? Thank you....
Name: Francine Davis
Fargo DTC1250e Single-Sided ID Card Printer
How do I get an existing photo on to my ID card
Right now I take the photo and print - not sure how to drop a saved one in the Photo box
uploading images to desktop
Name: Cindy Einhouse
Wolverine Data F2D Titan 8-in-1 High-Definition
I successfully saved images onto a disk, but cannot get them to save to my desktop. Instructions say "A Microsoft Wizard Window will pop out" but it does not. Please help....
Name: kent hatfield
Nest Thermostat E
Please email me a owners operating manual for my NEST E. thank you
Name: Linda Kerns
Kodak Photo Printer Mini
Lost my password to my mini printer can you help me...