User Manual for 360RIZE 360CamMan V2 VR Media Management Software Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the 360RIZE 360CamMan V2 VR Media Management
- Product category: Video Editing 360RIZE
- Brand: 360RIZE
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for 360RIZE Video Editing
User manual for the 360RIZE 360CamMan V2 VR Media Management contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any 360RIZE product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official 360RIZE user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a 360RIZE product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description 360Heros Brand Overview Read More 360Heroes 360CamMan V2 is a virtual reality data file management software that allows you to manage large numbers of cameras and files simultaneously. It lets you prep your files and drag-and-drop data into your video stitching software. It converts hours of file management into just minutes. This second version of 360CamMan introduces new features that help manage the high volume of data involved in creating spherical VR content. 360CamMan V2 is Mac and PC compatible.
- Key Features
- Mac and PC compatible
- Supports Multi-port USB readers for automated services
- Automated formatting of SD cards
- Automated copy of SD cards
- Manage video files
- Manage time lapse photos
- Video analyzer -- checks camera setup properties
- Video analyzer -- checks frame counts and easily manages takes
- Instant multi-take folder and file manager
- Convert video file to 360CamMan file manager format
- Convert time-lapse photos to 360CamMan file manager format
- Remove GoPro 4GB file limit and merge files together
- Build 3D side-by-side format for Gear VR and Oculus Rift HMDs
- Video optimizer for DK1, DK2, Gear VR, Dome Masters, Web 1K, 2K, and 4K
- Video sync calculator for video-stitch and Kolor Frame offset from Adobe Premiere
- microSD Card Formatting
- As with the first version of 360CamMan, V2 works directly with a user's microSD cards to ensure files are effortlessly transferred, organized, and stored on their computer. This is accomplished through CamMan's SD card formatting feature which renames each card in a manner allowing the software to instantly recognize which camera's files the card contains.
- Simultaneous Data Ingestion (New)
- Once a user's SD cards have been formatted and filled with data while filming, 360CamMan V2's new multi-port USB 3.0 hub compatibility allows users to transfer data from up to 13 cards simultaneously. During the transfer process, CamMan will recognize and ingest the data from each of the formatted SD cards. Thanks to this new multi-port USB 3.0 compatibility, the data can be transferred at rates as high as 90 MB/s and will retain the previously mentioned organizational naming convention to keep files from each SD card (camera) in order. While multi-port USB 3.0 support is a great new feature in terms of optimizing the workflow, transferring data one card at a time is still supported as with the previous version of the software.
- Built-In Video Analyzer (New)
- The next step in the ingestion process is using 360CamMan V2's new built-in Video Analyzer, a tool which creates a detailed report of the user's uploaded video data. By displaying the length, frame rate, and aspect ratio of every uploaded take in a table, the analyzer indicates whether the proper camera settings were utilized to allow for a successful 360 video stitch.
- Panoramic Photo File Management (New)
- Panoramic photographers will enjoy 360CamMan's new photo file management tools which allow for the simple ingestion and organization of large numbers of panoramic image files prior to the batch stitching process.
UPC: 852669336422 Table of Contents
- 360 Video Conversion Tools
- CamMan also features a set of video conversion tools to aid in the post production process. Once you've stitched your content and rendered out an equirectangular .mp4 file from the stitching software, the following tools are available to optimize your file:
3D Side-by-Side File Creation (New):
In creating 3D stereographic spherical video content, the workflow requires content creators to stitch two separate spherical video files (one captured by the "left eye" cameras, and one captured by the "right eye" cameras) and to overlay these files into one 3D file. Formerly this challenging process was accomplished in separate editing software and required hours of meticulous adjustments.
Video File Merging (New):
One of the challenges of filming with GoPro cameras is the 4GB limit on video takes. When filming for long periods of time, GoPro cameras will automatically complete the current take and begin a new one once this limit is reached. This can also occur randomly, which makes keeping takes and frames organized for the stitching process much harder. CamMan's new file merging video conversion tool allows users to automatically combine these takes into single video files. This greatly reduces the number of take files the user is dealing with when transferring data into a stitching software program.
Video File Optimizer (New):
As every virtual reality HMD's display technology is different, unique file specs are often required for the best result in each respective headset. This can be challenging for producers who wish to display a single file across multiple devices. The Video File Optimizer simplifies this by allowing you to import a single original .mp4 file and convert it multiple times to the best specs for each environment. This means users who wish to create a file optimized for the Gear VR as well as a file for web playback can simply import their original .mp4 file twice and CamMan will produce two new files with the proper resolution and bit rate for each playback scenario.
Video Sync Offset:
Whether you're using Video Stitch or Kolor to sync video files, there are occasions when a perfect video sync cannot automatically be achieved. When this occurs you can now rely on a combination of 360CamMan and either Adobe Premiere or Final Cut Pro to create and calculate the frame offsets for a perfect video sync.
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the 360RIZE 360CamMan V2 VR Media Management Software in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
360RIZE SOFT-360CAMMAN-V2 Specs
| System Requirements || Windows: |
Microsoft Windows 7, 8, 10
Dual-core processor (quad-core or higher recommended)
2 GB RAM (4 GB or more recommended for photo processing)
300 MB of hard-disk space for program installation
1024 x 768 or greater display dimensions
Windows-compatible sound card, microphone, and speakers recommended
Video playback uses Video Lan (VLC)
Mac computer with Intel processor
Mac OS X 10.9 or later
2 GB of RAM
4 GB of available disk space used for importing 360 content (30 MB minimum)
Video playback uses Video Lan (VLC)
Mac with dual-core 2.0 GHz or faster with 2 GB RAM or greater recommended
| License || Can be installed on two separate computers |
Rating74% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 02 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Swann 6 channelDVRB-4580 G
S/N 104671 808200627
PURCHASED at Jaycar Cairns Australia in 2022...
ADURO NDURE SERIES 6000 mAh solar powered power bank charger...
Sennheiser HD 558...
Feidu300 video wireless transmitter...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
Re markable Machine
Name: Philip Fell
Epson SureColor P5000 Commercial Edition 17"
Name: HASINA ANDRIAJAFINIRINA
Hikvision DS-2CD2043G0-I 4MP Outdoor Network Bullet
I've just got a camera HICKVISION DS-2CD2043G0-1. I've never use it in the past. it is the first time. I want to try to usu it but I don't know how to connect it to my PC. It was provided with a LAN cable wich is atapted to its cable, I can powered it, so two red lights ar...
User manual Carl-218 18"
Name: Kath Wurts
Carl RT-218 18" Rotary Disc Cutter
Can you please email to me the User Manual for Carl-218 18".
Importing Data from Sidekick98
Name: Barry Stein
Individual Software Anytime Organizer 16
How do I import data (names, addresses, notes files from Sidekick98?...
Intensity verhindert Start von Resolve 18
Blackmagic Design Intensity Pro 4K
win 10 Pro, Resolve Studio 18 mit Dongle:
Ohne Intensity läuft Resolve problemlos.
Nach der Installation inkl. aller Treiber wird Intensity korrekt im Gerätemanager angezeigt.
Jedoch startet Resolve nicht mehr. Nach Entfernung der Itensity aus dem PC startet Resolve wieder...