User Manual for 3D Astronomy 8x42 Space Walker 3D Binocular Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the 3D Astronomy 8x42 Space Walker 3D
- Product category: Binoculars 3D Astronomy
- Brand: 3D Astronomy
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for 3D Astronomy Binoculars
User manual for the 3D Astronomy 8x42 Space Walker 3D contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any 3D Astronomy product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official 3D Astronomy user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a 3D Astronomy product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description In the Field: 3D Astronomy Space Walker 3D Binoculars for Star Gazing Read More Built with the proprietary Lederman Optical Array (LOA) to reproduce the true stereoscopic depth of field of human sight, 3D Astronomy's 8x42 Space Walker 3D Binocular yields views of the night sky that normal binoculars cannot offer. The LOA duplicates the physiological process that allows humans to see with depth perception and eliminates the flat depth of field common when viewing through binoculars focused at infinity. The LOA is complemented by phase-corrected and dielectric coated BAK4 roof prisms and fully multi-coated optics that work together to improve light transmission throughout the optical path, reduce internal light scattering, and increase color rendition, image clarity, and overall contrast. Rounding out the optical performance is a wide angle of view, long eye relief, and comfortable exit pupil. A pair of removable angled eyecups is provided to block peripheral light and eliminate ambient light interference with your viewing experience.
- Optical Performance
- 8x magnification
- 42mm objective lenses
- Compact BAK4 roof prisms
- Phase-correcting prism coatings reduce internal light scattering while aligning light waves to improve contrast and clarity
- Dielectric prism coatings reduce light loss for brighter images
- Fully multi-coated optics reduces light loss and increases color rendition, contrast, and clarity
- Wide 60° apparent angle of view
- 388' field of view at 1000 yards
- Long 17.5mm eye relief
- Wide 5.25mm exit pupil
- Lederman Optical Array
- Optical array integrated into one eyepiece
- Duplicates the physiological process that allows humans to see with depth perception
- Eliminates the flat view typical when viewing through binoculars focused at infinity to produce a rich depth of field more like natural human vision
- Produces the angular offset required for true stereoscopic vision no matter how far the field being viewed is located
- Use and Handling
- Closed-bridge configuration
- Large knurled center focusing knob
- 54-75mm interpupillary adjustment range
- Right-eye dioptric correction allows for eye prescription
- Twist-up rubber eyecups for comfortable use with or without eyewear
- Removable angled eyecups block stray peripheral light making images clearer and brighter
UPC: 700645823698 In the Box 3D Astronomy 8x42 Space Walker 3D Binocular Neck Strap 2 x Angled Eyecups 2 x Ocular Lens Caps 2 x Objective Lens Caps Carrying Case Limited 1-Year Warranty The B&H Binocular Buying Guide Christopher Witt 12/13/2018 becbrqbawdxdfzft Summer Binocular Buying Guide Christopher Witt 07/14/2016 A Guide to Marine Binoculars Todd Vorenkamp 06/25/2015 Pentax Sport Optics Binocular Roundup Joseph Albanese 06/24/2015 becbrqbawdxdfzft A Guide to Birding with Binoculars Todd Vorenkamp 06/16/2015 Table of Contents
- Construction Details
- Lightweight and strong magnesium alloy chassis
- Slip-resistant protective rubber armoring
- Nitrogen-filled for water and fogproof performance
- Weight: 22 ounces
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the 3D Astronomy 8x42 Space Walker 3D Binocular in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
3D Astronomy SW-8X42-3D Specs
| Prism Type || Roof |
| Magnification || 8 x |
| Objective Lens Diameter || 42 mm |
| Angle of View || 7.5° (Actual) |
| Field of View || 393.7' @ 1000 yd / 131.2 m @ 1000 m |
| Minimum Focus Distance || 7' / 2.1 m |
| Exit Pupil Diameter || 5.25 mm |
| Eye Relief || 17.5 mm |
| Interpupillary Adjustment || 54 to 75 mm / 2.1 to 3" |
| Focus Type || Center |
| Tripod Mount || None |
| Dimensions || 5.8 x 4.8" / 14.7 x 12.2 cm |
| Weight || 22.0 oz / 623.7 g |
| Package Weight || 2.05 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 7.3 x 6.3 x 3.2" |
Rating80% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 95 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Swann 6 channelDVRB-4580 G
S/N 104671 808200627
PURCHASED at Jaycar Cairns Australia in 2022...
ADURO NDURE SERIES 6000 mAh solar powered power bank charger...
Sennheiser HD 558...
Feidu300 video wireless transmitter...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
Re markable Machine
Name: Philip Fell
Epson SureColor P5000 Commercial Edition 17"
Name: HASINA ANDRIAJAFINIRINA
Hikvision DS-2CD2043G0-I 4MP Outdoor Network Bullet
I've just got a camera HICKVISION DS-2CD2043G0-1. I've never use it in the past. it is the first time. I want to try to usu it but I don't know how to connect it to my PC. It was provided with a LAN cable wich is atapted to its cable, I can powered it, so two red lights ar...
Name: HASINA ANDRIANJAFINIRINA
Hikvision DS-2CD2043G0-I 4MP Outdoor Network Bullet
I've just got a camera HICKVISION DS-2CD2043G0-1. I've never use it in the past. it is the first time. I want to try to usu it but I don't know how to connect it to my PC. It was provided with a LAV cable wich is atapted to its cable, I can powered it, so two red lights ar...
User manual Carl-218 18"
Name: Kath Wurts
Carl RT-218 18" Rotary Disc Cutter
Can you please email to me the User Manual for Carl-218 18".
Importing Data from Sidekick98
Name: Barry Stein
Individual Software Anytime Organizer 16
How do I import data (names, addresses, notes files from Sidekick98?...