User Manual for 3D Systems Cube 3 Printer Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the 3D Systems Cube 3 Printer
- Product category: 3D Printers 3D Systems
- Brand: 3D Systems
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for 3D Systems 3D Printers
User manual for the 3D Systems Cube 3 Printer contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any 3D Systems product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official 3D Systems user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a 3D Systems product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description The white Cube 3 from 3D Systems is a desktop 3D printer capable of two-color printing in both ABS and PLA plastics, at resolutions as fine as 70 microns. Design models up to 6 x 6 x 6" in volume, and the Cube 3 will build them by melting plastic in thin sheets, depositing layer upon layer until they form a three-dimensional object.
Filament for the Cube 3 comes in redesigned smart cartridges that detect the type and quantity of material in the cartridge, which prompts the Cube to adjust printing settings accordingly. Cube 3 cartridges come in over 20 colors, which can be blended in several hundred combinations when using the dual-jet capability.
Design your model in virtually any CAD software, and convert it to an .stl file for compatibility with the Cubify software. After the Cubify software converts your design to .cube3 format, transfer it onto the included USB stick and insert directly into your Cube, or send it wirelessly via Wi-Fi from your desktop or smartphone.
The Cube 3 Printer is recommended for children 8+ and meets IEC Home Printer Certification 60953 (TUV). When printing with ABS, ensure adequate ventilation, as the oil-based plastic gives off fumes when melted.
The fully-assembled Cube 3 comes with two PLA cartridges, typically neon green and white, but colors may vary. Also included are 25 free designs and a USB stick to help you start printing right out of the box.
- Smart, Moisture-Lock Cartridges
- 3D Systems redesigned their filament cartridges expressly for the Cube 3. Instant-load cartridges with non-clog technology and moisture-lock construction preserve the life and quality of the materials. The printer detects material type automatically based on the cartridge, eliminating the need to change print settings.
- Cubify Software
- The Cubify software is a free download that converts .stl and .creation files into .cube3 format, which is the only format your Cube will print. Most CAD software can create .stl files, but if you have .obj or other file formats, you'll need to convert them to .stl before using Cubify to convert them further into .cube3 format. The Cube software works on both Windows and Mac OS X.
Although the Cubify software lets you orient, scale, and add supports to your 3D model, it is not a design tool.
- Wired & Wireless Printing
- Transfer your completed designs to your 3D printer with the provided USB stick or via Wi-Fi from your desktop software.
UPC: 840846100256 In the Box 3D Systems Cube 3 Printer (White) 2 x PLA Cartridges USB Stick 25 Free Designs Bottle of 3D Systems CubeStick Limited 90-Day Warranty Guides & Manuals atzdtyyvuvsceecyffwxufwxtczfvfevw Table of Contents
- Precision & Print Mode
- The Cube 3 features an auto-leveling print pad that eliminates the human error possible with manual calibration. Your printer is also capable of very fine, precise printing at a 70-micron resolution - thinner than a piece of paper. Of course you can always choose faster printing, at 200 microns, when such detail isn't necessary.
The print modes determine how much plastic is used to make the part, how long it will take to print, and how strong it will be. Cube 3 can print in three different print modes: lines, diamonds and honeycomb.
- Lines mode is appropriate for building parts that do not require internal structural strength.
- Diamonds mode is geared for self-supporting parts that require minimal internal structural strength and lower requirement for flat top surfaces.
- Honeycomb works when you need both great internal structural strength and optimum flat top surfaces.
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the 3D Systems Cube 3 Printer in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
3D Systems 392200 Specs
| Print Technology || Fused Filament Fabrication (FFF) (Marketed as Plastic Jet Printing (PJP)) |
| Build Volume || 6 x 6 x 6" / 15.2 x 15.24 x 15.2 cm Using 2 Extruders |
| Layer Resolution (XY Axis) || 70 micron / 0.07 mm |
200 micron / 0.2 mm
| Number of Extruders || 2 |
| Filament Diameter || 1.75 mm |
| Filament Compatibility || ABS, PLA |
| Build Area || Open |
| Filament Spool Storage || Proprietary Cartridge |
| Camera || No |
| 3D Scanner || No |
| Heated || No |
| Leveling || Self-Leveling |
| Mobile App Connectivity || Yes |
| Mac OS X Compatibility || 10.8 and Above |
| Windows Compatibility || 7 and Above |
| Linux Compatibility || No |
| Dimensions (W x H x D) || 13.2 x 13.5 x 9.5" / 33.53 x 34.29 x 24.13 cm |
| Weight || 17.00 lb / 7.71 kg |
| Package Weight || 30.8 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 26.0 x 20.0 x 16.0" |
Rating60% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 78 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Yamaha TF1 16 Channel Digital Mixer
Hybrid HSS 18.1 DMX par can spotlight...
Miggo Pictar One Mark II...
Leupold LTO-Tracker 320 x 240...
THULE ‘515-5033’ bicycle rack (trunk mount) user manual ......