User Manual for 3Dconnexion CadMouse Wireless Mouse Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the 3Dconnexion CadMouse Wireless Mouse
- Product category: Mice & Touchpads 3Dconnexion
- Brand: 3Dconnexion
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for 3Dconnexion Mice & Touchpads
User manual for the 3Dconnexion CadMouse Wireless Mouse contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any 3Dconnexion product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official 3Dconnexion user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a 3Dconnexion product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description The 3Dconnexion CadMouse Wireless Mouse comes equipped with a middle mouse button, a gesture/radial menu button, and an intelligent scroll wheel to make it suitable for engineering in CAD environments. The CadMouse has three connectivity options that include Bluetooth, 2.4 GHz, and USB to access various computers. It can connect wirelessly to Bluetooth-enabled systems as well as non-Bluetooth systems, using the included 2.4 GHz USB receiver. For wired connections, a micro-USB cable is supplied and enables the CadMouse to provide polling rates of up 1000 Hz. To enable accurate cursor movements, the mouse is outfitted with a 7200 DPI optical sensor along with PTFE feet. In addition, seven buttons are on board.
When compared to the wired CadMouse, this mouse features a more compact design and includes a carrying case, so you can easily bring it along with you. When using the CadMouse wirelessly, its internal lithium-ion polymer battery lasts for up to 2 months before recharging. Moreover, the battery can be fully recharged in approximately 7 hours with the provided micro-USB cable.
- The precise, energy-saving optical sensor helps ensure that the mouse cursor is aligned. With a resolution of 7200 DPI and a polling rate of up to 1000 Hz (via a wired connection), this CadMouse is suitable for professional and educational environments.
- Triple Connectivity
- With the CadMouse Wireless, you can choose among three kinds of connections and easily switch between them: work wirelessly via a 2.4 GHz receiver or Bluetooth or wired using an included 4.9' (1.5m) micro-USB cable while charging its internal battery, which works up to 2 months before recharging.
- Smart Mouse Wheel
- Smart Scroll recognizes which kind of application you are currently using to automatically deliver the right kind of scrolling: precise click-to-click zooming for CAD applications and speed scrolling with inertia effects for browsers and documents.
- You can effortlessly zoom in and out of your geometry with a single click of a thumb button and fine tune the zoom level by keeping the button pressed.
- Easy Access
- To provide quick access to your favorite application commands, you can open an application or environmental-specific radial menu with the gesture button. Commands can also be activated with a mouse gesture or click.
- PTFE Feet
- The CadMouse Wireless has optimally shaped PTFE feet to provide an equilibrium between static and kinetic friction that leads to a constant reaction force. The shape also helps to damp vibrations.
UPC: 821123700628 In the Box 3Dconnexion CadMouse Wireless Mouse 2.4 GHz USB Receiver Micro-USB Cable Carrying Case Limited 2-Year Warranty Table of Contents
- Single Driver
- 3DxWare 10 is a single driver foundation for all your 3Dconnexion devices. Its simple, robust interface makes it easy to individualize all your 3Dconnexion products.
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the 3Dconnexion CadMouse Wireless Mouse in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
3Dconnexion 3DX-700062 Specs
| Sensor || Optical |
| dpi || 7200 |
| Scroll Type || Scroll Wheel |
| Polling Rate || 1000 Hz |
| Number of Buttons || 7 |
| Hand Orientation || Right |
| Connector || USB Type-A |
| Cable Length || 4.9' / 1.49 m |
| LED Illumination || None |
| Wireless Connectivity || Bluetooth |
| Bluetooth || 4.0 |
| Internal Battery Type || Lithium-Ion Polymer |
| Maximum Battery Life || 2 Months |
| LED Indicator || Connection |
| Charging Time || 7 Hours |
| Full-Functionality OS Support || Mac, Windows |
| Dimensions (L x W x H) || 4.3 x 2.6 x 1.5" / 110.0 x 67.0 x 38.0 mm |
| Weight || 3.9 oz / 110.0 g |
| Package Weight || 0.8 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 6.378 x 5.276 x 2.598" |
Rating40% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 77 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Vivitar air purifier
Sylvania Portable Blu-Ray Disc/DVD Media Player 11.4" SDVD1187...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
Does not turn on.
Name: Virginia M Stein
Ruggard Electronic Dry Cabinet
I have just shipped the Ruggard 80litre to a remote island in the pacific at great expense. I unpacked it today, set it up, and tried to turn it on. And...nothing. No lights, no action. Help please....
Pelican super Sabre lite submersible
Name: David Gereau
Pelican Sabrelite 2000 Flashlight 3 'C'
The battery saddle has broken on the plus end and causes this flashlight is so good, I would like to know if this part is under warranty or how can I get one. Address is. David Gereau 4735 18th road Escanaba, Michigan. 49829.
Please let me know whether how you can help me....
Sensor 3 pack used to control multiple zones independently
Name: Ronald Franco
Nest Temperature Sensor
I have a 6 zone radiant floor heat system. Current implementation uses 6 separate analog thermostats to control 6 separate radiant heat actuators. Can a single Nest 3rd gen thermostat and a Nest sensor 3 pack be used to independently control 4 such zones? Can each of the three...
Under counter SKzCR 2713.
Name: Rex Clark
Sylvania SKCR2713 Bluetooth Under-Cabinet CD Clock
No sound. It worked before. Is there a resit button,?...
Name: Milan Zihlavnik
ZEISS 1.8-14x50 Victory V8 Riflescope
Mal by som doraz ohľadom svetelného bodu či po určitom čase sa sám vypne, alebo ho treba zakaždým vypnúť ručne.
Ďakujem za odpoveď....