User Manual for 7artisans Photoelectric 7.5mm f 2.8 Fisheye Lens for Canon EF-M Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the 7artisans Photoelectric 7.5mm f 2.8 Fisheye
- Product category: Mirrorless System Lenses 7artisans Photoelectric
- Brand: 7artisans Photoelectric
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for 7artisans Photoelectric Mirrorless System Lenses
User manual for the 7artisans Photoelectric 7.5mm f 2.8 Fisheye contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any 7artisans Photoelectric product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official 7artisans Photoelectric user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a 7artisans Photoelectric product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description Characterized by an expansive 180° angle of view, the Canon EF-M 7.5mm f/2.8 Fisheye from 7artisans is an all-manual lens capable of producing unique perspectives and creative distortions. The lens's f/2.8 maximum aperture benefits working in a variety of lighting conditions and also helps to maintain a small and lightweight form factor for handheld shooting. Multi-layer coatings have been applied to individual glass elements to suppress flare and ghosting for improved contrast and color fidelity when working in strong lighting conditions. Additionally, a built-in petal-shaped lens hood also helps to reduce flare and protects the front element.
- Ultra-wide fisheye lens is designed for APS-C-format Canon EF-M-mount mirrorless cameras and provides a 12mm equivalent focal length.
- Fisheye design renders a 180° angle of view to produce a distinct visual appeal characterized by dramatic distortion and a creative depiction of space.
- Bright f/2.8 maximum aperture suits working in a variety of lighting conditions and also contributes to the sleek form factor.
- Multi-layer coating has been applied to individual elements to reduce flare and ghosting for greater contrast and color accuracy.
- Manual focus design permits working with subjects as close as 4.7" away.
- An 11-blade diaphragm contributes to a smooth and pleasing bokeh quality.
In the Box 7artisans Photoelectric 7.5mm f/2.8 Fisheye Lens for Canon EF-M Front Lens Cap Rear Lens Cap Limited 1-Year Warranty Table of Contents
- Built-in lens hood helps to prevent stray light from causing flare.
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the 7artisans Photoelectric 7.5mm f 2.8 Fisheye Lens for Canon EF-M in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
7artisans Photoelectric 7.5mm f/2.8 Fisheye Specs
| Focal Length || 7.5mm (35mm Equivalent Focal Length: 12mm) |
| Maximum Aperture || f/2.8 |
| Minimum Aperture || f/22 |
| Lens Mount || Canon EF-M |
| Format Compatibility || APS-C |
| Angle of View || 180
Rating100% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 69 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
RCA.7" portable LCD T.V
KeyFolio Pro 2 Removable Keyboard and case and stand...
i am looking for the riviera rc falcon hexacopter w wifi camera manual riv-x800c-w...
GURUGEAR Sports Model: NOXPN is exactly what it says on the Camera.
Thank you so VERY MUCH for any help you can provide me with on this Camera. I had...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
JVC MX-N536B 2.1-Channel Region-Free DVD Home
I would like to purchase it but i do know if the 2x200W + 1x350W are the real RMS or the PMPO.
Please tell me the RMS.
user manual for Eartec UltraLITE HD single ear headset
Name: Kelly Root
Eartec UltraLITE Single-Ear Remote Headset with
How do I get a user manual? The non-master headset does not pair consistently and battery dies....
How to replace battery?
Name: Peter Johnson
Samsung Galaxy S8 SM-G950F 64GB Smartphone
Hello, I have this phone more than 3 yrs and the battery life is so short. Is it possible to replace it? I don´t want to buy a new phone iven if the battery could be replaced.
Thank you for you reply! Regards, Peter...