User Manual for Aalberg EKKO EK-1 Delay Pedal with Wireless Control Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Aalberg EKKO EK-1 Delay Pedal with
- Product category: Effects Pedals Aalberg
- Brand: Aalberg
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Aalberg Effects Pedals
User manual for the Aalberg EKKO EK-1 Delay Pedal with contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Aalberg product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Aalberg user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Aalberg product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description The EKKO EK-1 Delay Pedal from Aalberg Audio is a premium, warm-sounding digital delay that can be controlled wirelessly with the optional AERO AE-1 controller. The pedal is capable of delays up to two seconds and utilizes three control parameters including Time, Level, and Feedback. The EK-1 can also be controlled by a free iOS / Android remote app that provides easy editing and the saving of presets for later recall. All the electronics are contained in a rugged, custom-made aluminum housing, while the onboard blue LED bars at the top provide actual parameter settings easily seen from a distance or in low light. The EKKO is powered by an optional 9V adapter.
- General Features
- Parameters: Time, Level, and Feedback
- Up to 2 seconds delay time
- True bypass
- Use tap tempo to set the speed of the delay effect
- Compatible with AERO AE-1 Wireless Controller
- Upgrade firmware and sound algorithms by using the Aalberg Update app (iOS only)
- Control pedal and get extended functionality using the Aalberg Remote App (Coming soon)
- Time: Time between the echoes
- Level: Adjusts the output level of your echo signal relative to the level of the direct signal (0-100%)
- Feedback: Controls the number of echoes
- FX-Select / Tap Tempo: Two modes
- Tap: Tap the desired delay time using footswitch
- FX-Select: Choose active effect parameter (Time, Level or Feedback) for wireless control with AERO controller (optional)
- On/Off: Set the pedal to ON (activated) or OFF (true bypass)
In the Box Aalberg EKKO EK-1 Delay Pedal with Wireless Control Limited 2-Year Warranty Table of Contents
- Input / Output Setups
- Mono In / Mono Out: Connect your instrument to Mono In and the amplifier to Mono Out
- Ping-Pong Stereo: Connect your instrument to Mono In, then connect one amplifier to Mono Out, and another amplifier to Stereo Out. The echoes of the direct signal will now alternate between the two outputs
- Dry / Wet Split: Connecting your instrument to Stereo In will split the dry wet signal as follows
- Mono Out: 100% wet signal
- Stereo Out: 100% dry signal
- Dual Mono: This is useful if you want to maintain the stereo path for pedals in the signal chain; Connect the stereo outs from the previous pedal to both inputs on the EKKO (Mono In = left, Stereo In = right)
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Aalberg EKKO EK-1 Delay Pedal with Wireless Control in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Aalberg EK-1-U Specs
| Connectors || Input: 2 x 1/4" / 6.35 mm (mono/stereo) |
Output 2 x 1/4" / 6.35 mm (mono/stereo)
DC power jack
| Controls || Time, Level, Feedback, On/Off (true bypass), FX Select (Tap) |
| Indicators || Parameter Level Indicators: LED bar indicators for Time, Level, and Feedback |
| Input and Output Impedance || Input Impedance (@1 kHz): 1 MOhm |
Output Impedance (@1 kHz): < 1 kOhm
| Audio Input Levels || Maximum Input Signal: 3.22 Vp-p (2.28 Vrms) |
| Sample Rate || 48 kHz |
| Bit Depth || 24 |
| Power || Power Supply: 9 VDC, 2.1 mm plug, center negative (not included) |
Current Draw: 250 mA
| Dimensions (W × H × D) || 3.7 x 2.2 x 5.6" / 94.0 x 55.9 x 142.2 mm |
| Weight || 13.0 oz / 368.5 g |
Rating80% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 07 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Easy One Wireless 2. Wireless Charging Car Mount Dash and Windshield...
Jay Turser JTB134
Semi Hollow 4 String Bass Guitar ...
Military marine 8x30 binocular...
Pom Gear Sport Pods
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
I have a CyberPower 1000VA unit that won't stop humming
Name: Daryle W Hier
CyberPower CP1000AVRLCD Intelligent LCD UPS
We had a power surge during a storm and it set off our two UPS units. The one we just hit the on off button a couple times and it came back on without the humming. However the other one, which is only a couple years old, keeps humming. We've turn it off and back on again and it s...
Funcionará este flash con una canon T100
Name: brayan Cerdas Pereira
Neewer NW670 TTL Flash for Canon
Tengo la duda ya qué el flash viene con 5 contactos y la canon T100 viene con 4 contactos no trae pin central. ...
Wi Fi range
Name: chops huysamen
ezviz ezNVR X5C 8-Channel Wi-Fi NVR
Hi there I am having an issue with getting my 4 Ezviz cameras. I have tried everything. The NVR is situated about 50 metres from the furthest 2 cameras. The 2 closer ones at about 25 metres away. The NVR used to be in the middle of the 4 cameras.
I had to move our fibre from the...
Name: Jan Samuelsson
Logitech MK850 Performance Wireless Keyboard and
How do I "print screen" with this keyboard? (MK 850).
Please e-mail me a pdf-manual for keyboard and mouse (MK 850)...
IK Multimedia AXE I O Audio Interface
Name: Zdeněk Götz
IK Multimedia AXE I O Audio
I bought an AX I/ O and now I want to connect it to my computer. But I have it 8 meters from the AX and when I use a normal USB cable, I was told that it is not able to transmit the signal further than 4.5 meters. So I bought AXAGON ADR-205 USB REPEATER CABLE 5 M and wi...