User Manual for Aalberg KOR KO-1 Chorus Flanger Pedal with Wireless Control Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Aalberg KOR KO-1 Chorus Flanger Pedal
- Product category: Effects Pedals Aalberg
- Brand: Aalberg
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Aalberg Effects Pedals
User manual for the Aalberg KOR KO-1 Chorus Flanger Pedal contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Aalberg product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Aalberg user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Aalberg product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description The KOR KO-1 Chorus/Flanger Pedal from Aalberg Audio is a high-quality stereo in/out combined chorus and flanger stompbox that can be controlled wirelessly with the optional AERO AE-1 controller. The pedal offers different mono and stereo configurations including a dry/wet split and stereo panning from left to right, giving a more spacious feel to the flanger or chorus effect.
The KOR Chorus/Flanger can also be controlled by a free iOS/Android remote app that provides easy editing and allows the saving of presets for later recall. All the electronics are contained in a rugged, custom-made aluminum housing, while the onboard purple LED bars at the top provide actual parameter settings, easily seen from a distance or in low light. The KOR is powered by an optional 9V adapter.
- General Features
- Parameters: Speed, Intensity, and Depth
- Toggle between chorus and flanger
- True bypass
- Compatible with AERO AE-1 Wireless Controller
- Upgrade firmware and sound algorithms by using the Aalberg Update app (iOS only)
- Control pedal and get extended functionality using the Aalberg Remote App (Coming soon)
- Speed: Adjust the speed of the chorus/flanger effect
- Intensity: Adjust the dry/wet mix between the input signal and the effect signal. In Flanger mode, this parameter also adjusts the feedback amount
- Depth: Adjust the degree of pitch shifting in the chorus/flanger effect; Depth set to minimum means no effect
- FX-Select/ Flanger
- FX-Select: Choose active effect parameter (Speed, Intensity, or Depth) for wireless control (optional)
- Flanger: Press and hold the FX-Select footswitch to toggle between the two modes
- FLANGER (no light): Chorus mode active
- FLANGER (light): Flanger mode active
- On/Off: Set the pedal to ON (activated) or OFF (true bypass)
In the Box Aalberg KOR KO-1 Chorus/Flanger Pedal with Wireless Control Limited 2-Year Warranty Table of Contents
- Input/Output Setups
- Mono In/Mono Out: Connect your instrument to Mono In and the amplifier to Mono Out
- Mono to Stereo Spread: Connect your instrument to Mono In, then connect one amplifier to Mono Out, and another amplifier to Stereo Out. The stereo spread effect is a combination of phase inversion and a continuous panning of the signal from side to side, resulting in a wide stereo effect
- Dry/Wet Split: Connecting your instrument to Stereo In will split the dry wet signal as follows
- Mono Out: 100% wet signal
- Stereo Out: 100% dry signal
- Stereo to Stereo Spread: By plugging into both the mono and stereo inputs, and both mono and stereo outputs, you will obtain the same stereo spread effect achieved with the Mono to Stereo Spread connections. This is useful if you want to maintain the stereo image from the output of another pedal in your signal chain
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Aalberg KOR KO-1 Chorus Flanger Pedal with Wireless Control in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Aalberg KO-1-U Specs
| Connectors || Input: 2 x 1/4" / 6.35 mm (mono/stereo) |
Output 2 x 1/4" / 6.35 mm (mono/stereo)
DC power jack
| Controls || Speed, Intensity, Depth, On/Off (true bypass), FX-Select (Flanger) |
| Indicators || Parameter Level Indicators: LED bar indicators for Speed, Intensity, and Depth |
| Input and Output Impedance || Input Impedance (@1 kHz): 1 MOhm |
Output Impedance (@1 kHz): < 1 kOhm
| Audio Input Levels || Maximum Input Signal: 3.22 Vp-p (2.28 Vrms) |
| Sample Rate || 48 kHz |
| Bit Depth || 24 |
| Power || Power Supply: 9 VDC, 2.1 mm plug, center negative (not included) |
Current Draw: 250 mA
| Dimensions (W × H × D) || 3.7 x 2.2 x 5.6" / 94.0 x 55.9 x 142.2 mm |
| Weight || 13.0 oz / 368.5 g |
Rating60% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 79 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Swann 6 channelDVRB-4580 G
S/N 104671 808200627
PURCHASED at Jaycar Cairns Australia in 2022...
ADURO NDURE SERIES 6000 mAh solar powered power bank charger...
Sennheiser HD 558...
Feidu300 video wireless transmitter...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
Re markable Machine
Name: Philip Fell
Epson SureColor P5000 Commercial Edition 17"
Name: HASINA ANDRIAJAFINIRINA
Hikvision DS-2CD2043G0-I 4MP Outdoor Network Bullet
I've just got a camera HICKVISION DS-2CD2043G0-1. I've never use it in the past. it is the first time. I want to try to usu it but I don't know how to connect it to my PC. It was provided with a LAN cable wich is atapted to its cable, I can powered it, so two red lights ar...
Name: HASINA ANDRIANJAFINIRINA
Hikvision DS-2CD2043G0-I 4MP Outdoor Network Bullet
I've just got a camera HICKVISION DS-2CD2043G0-1. I've never use it in the past. it is the first time. I want to try to usu it but I don't know how to connect it to my PC. It was provided with a LAV cable wich is atapted to its cable, I can powered it, so two red lights ar...
User manual Carl-218 18"
Name: Kath Wurts
Carl RT-218 18" Rotary Disc Cutter
Can you please email to me the User Manual for Carl-218 18".
Importing Data from Sidekick98
Name: Barry Stein
Individual Software Anytime Organizer 16
How do I import data (names, addresses, notes files from Sidekick98?...