User Manual for AAXA Technologies LED Pico HD Pocket Projector Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the AAXA Technologies LED Pico HD Pocket
- Product category: Pico Projectors AAXA Technologies
- Brand: AAXA Technologies
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for AAXA Technologies Pico Projectors
User manual for the AAXA Technologies LED Pico HD Pocket contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any AAXA Technologies product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official AAXA Technologies user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a AAXA Technologies product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description The ultra-portable AAXA Technologies LED Pico HD Pocket Projector features an HD 1280 x 720 native resolution and a triple RGB LED light source that uses Vibrant Color Technology to generate expressive color reproduction. It is capable of rendering a crisp 60" diagonal image in dark environments and the light source lasts 15,000 hours. It features a USB 2.0 port and a microSD card slot that support multiple file formats. The projector supports quick on/off functionality as well.The projector also features a mini-HDMI input and a 3.5mm composite AV input. There's a 3.5mm audio output and a built-in speaker as well. Other features include a built-in lithium-ion battery that lasts 80 minutes on a single charge and support for a variety of media devices. You can connect your computer, tablet, gaming console, smartphone, DVD player, etc.
- Tiny Optical Engine
- An optical engine smaller than the size of three dimes stacked together is packed into this tiny projector.
- Native HD 1280 x 720 Resolution
- The LED Pico supports a high native resolution that allows for sharper, more detailed images. Unlike ordinary projectors that become pixelated when enlarged, the LED Pico will provide a crisp image up to 60" in size.
- Vibrant Color Technology
- The projector's Vibrant Color technology and triple LED light source provides a vivid display with an impressive 193% color range.
- Inputs & Connectors
- The projector is equipped with a mini-HDMI input that supports up to Full HD 1080p signals. It also features a composite A/V input, as well as a full-size USB 2.0 port and a microSD card slot for projecting video, audio, photos and data from a USB storage device or a microSD card. The projector supports up to 32GB microSD cards. Other connectors include a 3.5mm stereo mini-jack audio output and a micro-USB charging port
- LED Light Source Lasts up to 15,000 Hours
- Conventional lamp-based projectors require frequent bulb changes with very expensive bulbs. The LED Pico's 15,000-hour triple RGB LED light source with Vibrant Color technology lasts 10 times longer than conventional lamps, so bulb changes are a thing of the past.
- Long Battery Life
- The LED Pico's rechargeable lithium-ion battery gives you approximately 80 minutes of operation. Rechargeable and long lasting the internal lithium-ion battery makes the LED Pico a truly portable device.
- Easy to Recharge
- The LED Pico features a micro-USB port for easy charging, allowing you to charge it anywhere you have your cell phone charger. This ensures that you never run out of battery while on the go.
- Quick On & Off
- Long warm-up and cool-down times - sometimes for several minutes - are required for projectors using traditional lamps. However, the LED Pico's LED light source enables it to achieve full brightness within seconds and it can turn off instantly as well.
- The LED Pico's LED light source consumes less power. The LED is also 100% free of mercury. And since the bulb never needs to be replaced, there are no discarded bulbs.
Versatile Multimedia Support
- Connect computers, game consoles, digital cameras, smartphones, tablets, DVD players and more
- Onboard media player supports popular file formats
- Share movies, videos and photos with friends and family
- Bring presentations anywhere and everywhere
- Enjoy gaming and entertainment without large TV's
UPC: 670541790342 In the Box AAXA Technologies LED Pico HD Pocket Projector Composite AV Cable USB Charging Cable Tripod 1-Year Limited Warranty User Manual PDF 3mb Table of Contents
- Supports CE and FCC Class A regulations
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the AAXA Technologies LED Pico HD Pocket Projector in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
AAXA Technologies HD Specs
| Display System || LCoS |
| Native Chip Resolution || 1280 x 720 (HD) |
| Supported Resolutions || Maximum: Full HD 1080p - 1920 x 1080 |
| Max Brightness || 25 Lumens |
| Aspect Ratio || 16:9 |
| Contrast Ratio || 1000:1 |
| Focus || Manual |
| Throw Ratio || 1.5:1 |
| Projection Size || 5 - 60" / 12.70 - 152.40 cm |
| Built-In Speaker || Yes (Mono) |
| Speaker Power || 1W |
| Inputs/Outputs || 1 x Mini HDMI Audio/Video (Input) |
1 x 1/8" (3.5 mm) Mini Audio/Video (Input)
1 x 1/8" (3.5 mm) Mini Headphone (Output)
1 x USB 2.0 Type-A Female (Input)
| Memory Card Slot || 1 x microSD (Unspecified Type) |
| Wireless LAN / Wi-Fi || None |
| Light Source || LED |
| Expected Lamp Life || Medium Brightness: 15,000 Hours |
| Supported Audio File Types || MP3, WAV |
| Supported Document File Types || TXT |
| Supported Photo File Types || BMP, GIF, JPEG |
| Supported Video File Types || AVI, MP4 |
| Supported Languages || English |
| Power Consumption || Medium Brightness: 6 W |
| Dimensions (W x H x D) || 2.4 x 4.5 x 0.8" / 61.0 x 114.3 x 20.3 mm |
| Weight || 6.4 oz / 181 g |
| Package Weight || 0.8 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 5.6 x 3.2 x 1.7" |
Rating76% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 75 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
Post new comment to AAXA Technologies LED Pico HD Pocket Projector
|Subject: Home screen|
|Date: 05.12.2020 11:32:26||Name: shelly golden|
|I can't get out of the screen that shows me the "vedeos, music, setting, poto, text, and input" tabs|
I can't get out of this screen to actually project
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Polk assist smart speaker User Manual ...
I am trying to find the user Manual for my Canon iP8720 printer....
Just bought your Bushnell falcon 133450 binoculars and need PDF instructions so I can print them out. Instruction that came with unit the Print too s...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
Name: Bridget Chapman
BRESSER Bird Feeder Camera
I have followed all of the directions. What do I do now...
Name: Bridget Chapman
BRESSER Bird Feeder Camera
I plug it in to the computer and the red light does not come on. tried charging and putting on feeder. waited a week . nothing on card. What am I doing wrong?
Paper not loaded to "rear tray".
Canon Pixma TS9520 Wireless All-In-One Printer
I loaded my paper in the one tray I am aware of as I always have. For some reason the printer is not picking up the paper as usual and printing it. I only use standard 8 1/ 2 x 11 paper.
The error message says that the paper isn't loaded to the "rear tray" and referred me to th...
Name: J. Hauser
BrickHouse Security 12x32 Rugged Binocular with
I have lost the instruction manual and would like an electronic download of one.
Name: Renee Wunderlich
ION Audio Ford Mustang Wireless Stereo
Got it as a Christmas gift and it won't stay on because it won't charge. It looks like the charging spot is broke? What can I do? ...