User Manual for AAXA Technologies M6 1200-Lumen Full HD LED Pico Projector Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the AAXA Technologies M6 1200-Lumen Full HD
- Product category: Pico Projectors AAXA Technologies
- Brand: AAXA Technologies
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for AAXA Technologies Pico Projectors
User manual for the AAXA Technologies M6 1200-Lumen Full HD contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any AAXA Technologies product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official AAXA Technologies user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a AAXA Technologies product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description Display your presentations and other media wherever you want with the AAXA Technologies M6 1200-Lumen Full HD LED Pico Projector. It can project images up to 200" diagonal and features a 1080p 1920 x 1080 native resolution. It provides up to 1200 lumens of brightness on AC power with a 2000:1 contrast ratio to help enhance detail and clarity, or up to 500 lumens while running off the built-in battery.
The M6 sports an HDMI and an 1/8" composite video input, plus a microSD slot and USB port with an integrated media player to play back your digitally stored images, videos, and music. The built-in rechargeable battery will last up to 1.5 hours for presenting while on the go.
- 1080p Full HD Resolution
- The M6 projector delivers 1080p resolution and features a DLP imager designed to achieve enhanced on-screen resolution in a small form-factor.
- Anytime, Anywhere Projection
- The M6 measures just 7 x 2.1 x 7" and has a built-in 90-minute lithium-ion battery. Combined with solid-state LEDs, the M6 is designed to withstand the rigors of mobile environments. The LEDs also enable the M6 to consume little power while delivering up to 1200 lumens of brightness on AC power, or 500 lumens in battery mode.
- 30,000-Hour LED Light Source
- The M6 employs solid-state LED lighting technology. The direct projection of red, green, and blue is designed to eliminate the need for filters and color wheels that are typically found in lamp-based projectors. The LEDs produce up to 1200 lumens of brightness, allowing 200" movies to be projected in dark areas. These LEDs last up to 30,000 hours and don't contain the environmentally damaging mercury found in many lamp-based projectors.
UPC: 864589000192 In the Box AAXA Technologies M6 1200-Lumen Full HD LED Pico Projector Remote Control Composite A/V Cable Carrying Case Power Adapter Limited 1-Year Warranty Table of Contents
- Onboard Media Player
- The M6 projector features an onboard media player capable of directly playing videos, pictures, and music through a USB stick or microSD card. With an onboard speaker and battery, the M6 is an all-in-one entertainment projector. Additional connectivity features include HDMI compatibility, VGA connector, A/V port, and 1/8" headphone port.
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the AAXA Technologies M6 1200-Lumen Full HD LED Pico Projector in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
AAXA Technologies M6 Specs
| Native Chip Resolution || 1920 x 1080 (Full HD) |
| Supported Resolutions || Maximum: Full HD 1080p - 1920 x 1080 |
| Max Brightness || 1200 Lumens |
| Offset || 100% |
| Aspect Ratio || Native: 16:9 |
| Contrast Ratio || 2000:1 |
| Focus || Manual |
| Throw Distance || 11 - 192" / 27.94 - 487.68 cm |
| Throw Ratio || 1.2:1 |
| Projection Size || 12 - 200" / 30.48 - 508.00 cm |
| Keystone Correction || None |
| Built-In Speaker || Yes (Stereo) |
| Speaker Power || 4W |
| Inputs/Outputs || 1 x HDMI Audio/Video (Input) |
1 x USB 2.0 Audio/Video (Input)
1 x VGA (DE-15) Video (Input)
1 x 1/8" (3.5 mm) Mini Audio/Video (Input)
1 x 1/8" (3.5 mm) Mini Headphone (Output)
| Memory Card Slot || 1 x microSDHC |
| Light Source || LED |
| Expected Lamp Life || Medium Brightness: 30,000 Hours |
| Supported Audio File Types || MP3, WAV, WMA |
| Supported Document File Types || TXT |
| Supported Photo File Types || BMP, JPEG |
| Supported Video File Types || AVI |
| Supported Languages || English |
| Power Consumption || Medium Brightness: 75 W |
| Dimensions (W x H x D) || 7.0 x 2.1 x 7.0" / 17.8 x 5.3 x 17.8 cm |
| Weight || 2.5 lb / 1.13 kg |
| Package Weight || 5.6 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 11.2 x 11.2 x 3.1" |
Rating86% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 89 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Glow worm Betacom 324C...
Honeywell Home thermostat Manual for operation and instruction...
service tag 92yxsd2. need windows 10 pro operating manual...
LiveU Solo SDI HDMI Video Audio...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
lenovo active 1 does not pair with my ideapad 5
Lenovo Active Pen
lenovo active 1 does not pair with my ideapad 5 ...
what version of pcie x16 does my inspiron 3668 have
Name: James Robert Rhodes
Dell Inspiron 3668 Desktop Computer
been trying to find what version PCIe my computer has no help from dell product page. been thinking about adding a graphics card and need to know this....
link to a user manual/instructions
LogicKeyboard Large Print ALBA Mac Pro
Please provide me with a link to user manual/ instructions for
Largeprint White-on-Black - PC ASTRA 2 Backlit Keyboard - US EnglishLKB-LPWB-A2PC-US
An early reply will be appreciated
channels available with visio D32f4-J01,2021
Name: Judie Conlan
VIZIO D-Series 32" Class HD SmartCast
I watch Britbox, Acorn, and PBS most of the time. Are these channels available with this smart TV? I have avoided buying smart TVs in the past because I couldn't add the channels I like. Judie Conlan...
La pantalla está negra, no le entra energía ...