User Manual for AAXA Technologies P300 Neo Android 400-Lumen HD Pico Projector with Wi-Fi Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the AAXA Technologies P300 Neo Android 400-Lumen
- Product category: Pico Projectors AAXA Technologies
- Brand: AAXA Technologies
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for AAXA Technologies Pico Projectors
User manual for the AAXA Technologies P300 Neo Android 400-Lumen contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any AAXA Technologies product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official AAXA Technologies user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a AAXA Technologies product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description Display your presentations and other media virtually anywhere with the AAXA Technologies P300 Neo Android 400-Lumen HD Pico Projector. It can project images up to 120" diagonal in dark areas and features an HD 1280 x 720 native resolution. It provides up to 400 lumens of brightness on AC power with a 1000:1 contrast ratio to help enhance detail and clarity.
The P300 Neo Android sports an HDMI, a mini-VGA, and an 1/8" composite video input, plus a microSD slot and USB port. An integrated media player, powered by Android with quad-core Cortex A7 processor, allows you to play back your digitally stored images, videos, and music. The rechargeable battery will last up to 1.5 hours for presenting while on the go. A composite A/V cable, tripod, and remote control are included for added convenience.
- Big Images from a Compact Projector
- At just 13.44 oz and 5.5 x 1.2 x 3.5" in size, the P300 Neo Android is compact enough to fit in your briefcase or handbag, yet can produce images up to 120" diagonal in dark areas thanks to its Osram LED light source and DLP imager.
- Project Nearly Anywhere with a Built-In Battery
- The P300 Neo Android features a lithium-ion battery that can provide up to 2.5 hours on a single charge in Eco Mode. With the Instant On feature and onboard Android OS, you can load your presentation or movies and project nearly anywhere without wires.
- Flexible Input Options
- This projector has multiple input options, including a USB port, microSD slot, HDMI port, 1/8" composite A/V, and mini-VGA inputs, plus an 1/8" headphone jack and built-in 1W speaker. The interface is designed to be user-friendly for ease of use.
- Up to 30,000-Hour LED Light Source
- Solid stage LED technology provides up to a 30,000-hour lifespan, allowing it to operate for over 10 years if used for 8 hours a day, every day.
- Hardware Features
- Quad-core Cortex A7 procesor
- Mali 400 GPU
- 1GB of onboard RAM
- 802.11b/g/n 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi
UPC: 862334000442 In the Box AAXA Technologies P300 Neo Android 400-Lumen HD Pico Projector with Wi-Fi Remote Control Composite A/V Cable Tripod Power Adapter Limited 1-Year Warranty Table of Contents
- Additional Features
- Embedded Android OS allows you to take your favorite streaming apps wherever you want
- Integrated Bluetooth 2.0 and Wi-Fi for wireless connectivity
- Onboard Office Viewer for PDF, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word presentations
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the AAXA Technologies P300 Neo Android 400-Lumen HD Pico Projector with Wi-Fi in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
AAXA Technologies P300 Specs
| Display System || DLP |
| Native Chip Resolution || 1280 x 720 (HD) |
| Supported Resolutions || Maximum: Full HD 1080p - 1920 x 1080 |
| Max Brightness || 400 Lumens |
| Offset || 100% |
| Aspect Ratio || Native: 16:9 |
| Contrast Ratio || 1000:1 |
| Focus || Manual |
| Optical Zoom || None |
| Throw Ratio || 1.5:1 |
| Projection Size || 20 - 120" / 50.80 - 304.80 cm |
| Keystone Correction || Manual-Vertical |
| Built-In Speaker || Yes |
| Speaker Power || 1W |
| Inputs/Outputs || 1 x HDMI (HDMI Type-A) Audio, Video Input |
1 x Composite (1/8" (3.5 mm) Mini) Audio, Video Input
1 x VGA (Mini-VGA port) Video Input
1 x USB 2.0 (USB Type-A) Audio, Video Input
1 x 1/8" (3.5 mm) Mini Audio Output
| Memory Card Slot || 1 x microSDHC |
| Virtual Assistant Support || None |
| Operating System || Android |
| Processor || ARM Cortex A7 Quad-Core |
| Internal Storage || 8.0GB |
| RAM || 1 GB |
| Wireless LAN / Wi-Fi || Yes, Built-in |
| Bluetooth || 2.0 |
| Light Source || LED (3 x OSRAM) |
| Expected Lamp Life || Medium Brightness: 30,000 Hours |
| Supported Audio File Types || MP3, OGG, WAV, WMA |
| Supported Document File Types || DOC, PDF, PPT, TXT, XLS |
| Supported Photo File Types || BMP, GIF, JPG |
| Supported Video File Types || AVI |
| Supported Languages || Dutch |
| Power Consumption || Medium Brightness: 24 W |
| Dimensions (W x H x D) || 5.5 x 1.2 x 3.5" / 14.0 x 3.0 x 8.9 cm |
| Weight || 13.44 oz / 381 g |
| Package Weight || 1.9 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 7.5 x 7.0 x 3.0" |
Rating100% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 50 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Glow worm Betacom 324C...
Honeywell Home thermostat Manual for operation and instruction...
service tag 92yxsd2. need windows 10 pro operating manual...
LiveU Solo SDI HDMI Video Audio...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
lenovo active 1 does not pair with my ideapad 5
Lenovo Active Pen
lenovo active 1 does not pair with my ideapad 5 ...
what version of pcie x16 does my inspiron 3668 have
Name: James Robert Rhodes
Dell Inspiron 3668 Desktop Computer
been trying to find what version PCIe my computer has no help from dell product page. been thinking about adding a graphics card and need to know this....
link to a user manual/instructions
LogicKeyboard Large Print ALBA Mac Pro
Please provide me with a link to user manual/ instructions for
Largeprint White-on-Black - PC ASTRA 2 Backlit Keyboard - US EnglishLKB-LPWB-A2PC-US
An early reply will be appreciated
channels available with visio D32f4-J01,2021
Name: Judie Conlan
VIZIO D-Series 32" Class HD SmartCast
I watch Britbox, Acorn, and PBS most of the time. Are these channels available with this smart TV? I have avoided buying smart TVs in the past because I couldn't add the channels I like. Judie Conlan...
La pantalla está negra, no le entra energía ...