User Manual for AC Infinity AIRCOM S10 A V Front-Exhaust Component Cooling System Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the AC Infinity AIRCOM S10 A V
- Product category: Other Accessories AC Infinity
- Brand: AC Infinity
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for AC Infinity Other Accessories
User manual for the AC Infinity AIRCOM S10 A V contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any AC Infinity product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official AC Infinity user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a AC Infinity product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description Keep your A/V equipment cool with the AC Infinity AIRCOM S10 A/V Front-Exhaust Component Cooling System. Its triple-fan design moves up to 160 CFM of air while maintaining a low 24 dBA noise level to minimize distractions. Four fan speed options let you achieve optimal cooling for your system while keeping noise within tolerable levels. To conserve space, you can place additional components weighing up to 30 lb total atop the AIRCOM S10.
- Intelligent Programming and Design
- The AIRCOM S10 enables you to set the fans to run continuously or be turned off. Four fan speeds are available for each active mode and determines the speed at which the fans run when they're triggered to help ensure optimal airflow and noise levels for your application.
- Design and Construction
- The AIRCOM S10 features dual-ball bearing blowers rated at 67,000 hours that are certified by CE, UL, and RoHS. The blowers contain a PWM-controlled motor designed to minimize noise during speed variations and are suspended with silicone mounts to help absorb vibrations. A low-profile 1.5" high design allows the unit to fit in applications with a limited height clearance. Aluminum and steel construction enables additional components totaling up to 30 lb to be stacked on top.
UPC: 819137020320 In the Box AC Infinity AIRCOM S10 A/V Front-Exhaust Component Cooling System Limited 2-Year Warranty Table of Contents
- Additional Features
- Designed to protect components from overheating, performance issues, and shortened lifespans
- Two thermal trigger modes
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the AC Infinity AIRCOM S10 A V Front-Exhaust Component Cooling System in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
AC Infinity AIRCOM S10 Specs
| Number of Fans || 3 |
| Exhaust System || Direction: Front |
| Fan Airflow || Up to 160 CFM |
| Noise Level || 24 dBA |
| Static Pressure || 1 mm H2O |
| Fan Bearing || Dual-Ball |
| Construction Material || Aluminum & Steel |
| Operating Conditions || Temperature: 14 to 230°F (-10 to 110°C) |
Humidity: 35 to 85% RH
| Operating Voltage || 12 VDC |
| Power || 8.8 W |
| Current || 0.73 A |
| AC Power Requirements || 100 to 240 VAC |
| Cord Length || 6' / 1.83 m |
| Life Expectancy || L10: 67,000 hours |
| Approvals || Fan Quality: CE, TUV, RoHS |
| Weight Capacity || Top: 30 lb / 13.6 kg |
| Dimensions (W x H x D) || 17 x 1.5 x 13.5" / 43.2 x 3.8 x 34.3 cm |
| Weight || Not Specified by Manufacturer |
| Package Weight || 8.37 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 20.6 x 16.6 x 2.9" |
Rating60% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 89 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Puissant digital camera binoculars...
Cyberpowerpc Model C series ET 8830-1084...
Polaroid Blue speaker manual for BTS10W...
LG SL8YG 440W 3.1.2-Channel Soundbar System...
BOOST↑CHARGE™ Power Bank F7...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
Request for catalogue of Spectrophotometer
Name: Md. Kaisar Reza
X-Rite i1Studio Spectrophotometer
Please send a catalogue. we will buy one meter soon ...
Name: Rhonda K Gregoire
Fitbit Versa Fitness Watch Special Edition
My Fitbit will not stay charged it only last 6hrs when fully charged...
Name: Marcelo J Sigliani
Vine TJ-610 Wi-Fi Touchscreen Thermostat
when the power went out the screen went blank and I can't control the ac...
bose will not power up
Name: george milne
Bose Solo 5 TV Sound System
switch my tv off and usual the bose switches off its self went to switch on the bose and it is not coming on checked power supply getting 20vdc at the bose inlet plug changed batteries on the remote still not coming on....
user manual DTX 400 Yamaha drom kit
Name: Howard Kelly
Yamaha DTX402K Electronic Drum Kit
Where can I get this manual ?...