User Manual for Accessory Power SonaVERSE UBR USB Powered Multimedia Speaker Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Accessory Power SonaVERSE UBR USB Powered
- Product category: Computer Speakers Accessory Power
- Brand: Accessory Power
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Accessory Power Computer Speakers
User manual for the Accessory Power SonaVERSE UBR USB Powered contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Accessory Power product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Accessory Power user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Accessory Power product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description Experience your multimedia content in a whole new way with the SonaVERSE UBR USB Powered Multimedia Speaker from Accessory Power. With a soundbar-style design, this speaker fits nicely onto your desktop, and with its minimalist design it doesn't get in the way.Installation is simple, plug in the included USB cord into your computer's USB port to power the speaker and then plug the included 3.5mm cable into the computer's (or other audio source's) AUX output jack to begin hearing your music, games, and other multimedia content like never before. A second 3.5mm jack allows you to plug in an optional external microphone or connect a pair of headphones. Once installed, the speaker can be turned on or off and the volume raised and lowered using the single control dial.
- High-Quality Sound
- The UBR boasts classic soundbar styling and dual 3W drivers designed to give audio playback a big boost. It also features an innovative, angled shape that directs sound up and towards your ears instead of directly at your chest. The slight tilt allows for louder, clearer stereo sound and a full-range audio experience every time.
- Space-Saving Design
- The UBR is designed to complement your LCD or LED monitor. Thanks to its low-profile design, the UBR can tuck directly under your monitor screen, conveniently utilizing that wasted space and freeing up room on your desk. This ultra-compact stereo soundbar is the perfect alternative to the clutter and cables of desktop speakers.
UPC: 637836602223 In the Box Accessory Power SonaVERSE UBR USB Powered Multimedia Speaker (White) 3.5mm AUX cable 3.5mm Microphone Extension Cable USB Power Cable Limited 3-Year Warranty Table of Contents
- USB-Powered - Audio Port & Mic/Headphone Port
- Turn the speaker on, off, and adjust volume with a single control dial, which (when on) is illuminated by a blue LED indicator. To set up the speaker, just plug in the USB power cable and an audio source into one of the 3.5mm inputs located on the front, there's no software to install or bulky AC power adapters to deal with.
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Accessory Power SonaVERSE UBR USB Powered Multimedia Speaker in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Accessory Power SonaVERSE UBR Specs
| Speaker Power || 2 x 3 W / 6 W RMS |
12 W peak
| Driver || 2" / 5.1 cm |
| Impedance || 4 Ohms |
| Sensitivity || 90 dB |
| Frequency Response || 95 Hz to 20 KHz |
| Audio Input || 3.5 mm aux |
| Power Input || USB 5 V, 0.8 A |
| Dimensions || 16.5 x 2.8 x 2.2" / 42 x 7.1 x 5.6 cm |
| Weight || 1.5 lb / 0.7 kg |
| Package Weight || 1.85 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 17.5 x 4.0 x 4.0" |
Rating60% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 89 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
RCA.7" portable LCD T.V
KeyFolio Pro 2 Removable Keyboard and case and stand...
i am looking for the riviera rc falcon hexacopter w wifi camera manual riv-x800c-w...
GURUGEAR Sports Model: NOXPN is exactly what it says on the Camera.
Thank you so VERY MUCH for any help you can provide me with on this Camera. I had...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
JVC MX-N536B 2.1-Channel Region-Free DVD Home
I would like to purchase it but i do know if the 2x200W + 1x350W are the real RMS or the PMPO.
Please tell me the RMS.
user manual for Eartec UltraLITE HD single ear headset
Name: Kelly Root
Eartec UltraLITE Single-Ear Remote Headset with
How do I get a user manual? The non-master headset does not pair consistently and battery dies....
How to replace battery?
Name: Peter Johnson
Samsung Galaxy S8 SM-G950F 64GB Smartphone
Hello, I have this phone more than 3 yrs and the battery life is so short. Is it possible to replace it? I don´t want to buy a new phone iven if the battery could be replaced.
Thank you for you reply! Regards, Peter...