User Manual for Acebil i-705DX Prosumer Tripod System with RMC-L1AVR Video Lens Zoom Controller Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Acebil i-705DX Prosumer Tripod System with
- Product category: Tripod Systems Acebil
- Brand: Acebil
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Acebil Tripod Systems
User manual for the Acebil i-705DX Prosumer Tripod System with contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Acebil product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Acebil user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Acebil product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description Start shooting steady and smooth video by picking up this Acebil i-705DX Prosumer Tripod System which comes with a RMC-L1AVR Video Lens Zoom Controller for Sony cameras with a mini AV jack. The tripod system is quite capable on its own, with a load capacity of 9 lb a height range of 32.3 to 62.2" and a 75mm ball equipped with a 705 standard head with a fixed counterbalance/drag, a tilt angle of +90 to -60° and a sliding quick release plate. The 2-stage tripod also offers a mid level spreader for fast setup and the included zoom rocker provides a fast, comfortable way to control the camera.
In the Box Bundle Items I-705DX Prosumer Tripod System bfcyxvfe
- I-705DX Prosumer Tripod System The Acebil I-705DX Prosumer Tripod System includes a 2 stage, lightweight (8.6 lb/3.9 kg) aluminum tripod, the standard 705 fluid head, a middle brace, and the S-9 carry case. Capable of supporting up to 9 lb (4kg), the I-705DX provides an optimum solution for small and high performance MiniHD camcorders. The aluminum tripod can be adjusted to a height ranging from 32.3" to 62.2" (81.2 - 157.9 cm) and the included middle brace holds the legs in position while also attributing rigidity and support to the tripod. You can achieve fixed counter balance and drag by means of the included 705 standard head. A convenient standard leveling base with 75mm ball diameter is provided allowing tilt angles of +90° / -60°. Camera mounting is provided via a quick release slide plate which can slide 0.78" (20mm) to the front and 0.98" (25mm) to the rear. You can use the S-9 soft carry case for storing the I-705DX tripod system.
- Supports up to 9 lb (4kg)
- Offers an optimum solution for small and high performance MiniHD camcorders
- Includes a 2 stage, lightweight (8.6 lb / 3.9kg) aluminum tripod that can be adjusted to a height ranging from 32.3" to 62.2" (81.2 - 157.9 cm)
- Includes a middle brace that holds the tripod legs in position and provides stability and rigidity to the tripod
- Provides fixed counter balance and drag via the 705 standard head
- 705 standard head integrates a convenient standard leveling base with 75mm ball diameter
- Allows tilt angles of +90° / -60°
- Provides camera mounting via quick release slide plate
- Includes the S-9 carry case for storing the tripod system
- Zoom Controller for Sony HD Cameras The Zoom Controller for Sony HD Cameras from Acebil is a multi-speed zoom rocker and camera start/stop unit. It allows you to bypass your camera's built-in zoom control and REC start/stop switch so you can operate the camera remotely. This enables you to opearate your camera on a tripod and control your start/stop and zoom without removing your hand from the panhandle.
The controller connects to your camera via the A/V remote jack and features a push button for starting and stopping video recording. The zoom lever can be used to control the wide angle and telephoto functions, as well as the zoom speed.
- Operating the zoom lever on your camera when it is mounted on a tripod can lead to unsatisfactory results, especially when trying to zoom, pan, and tilt at the same time. With this hardwired controller, you don't have to take your hand from the panhandle to start/stop your camera or to zoom.
- The controller features a 2.5mm connector and includes cable with one end and a Sony A/V R connector on the other.
- Clamps to items 0.39 - 1.18" in width
Zoom Controller for Sony HD Cameras bfcyxvfe User Manual PDF 1.6mb Table of Contents
- S-9 Case for I-705DX Tripod
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Acebil i-705DX Prosumer Tripod System with RMC-L1AVR Video Lens Zoom Controller in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
- I-705DX Prosumer Tripod System
| Payload || Approx. 9 lb (4kg) |
| Tilt Angle || +90° / -60° |
| Counterbalance || Fix |
| Drag Control || Fix |
| Plate || Camera plate: Quick release slide plate |
Plate attachment: 1/4 screw with video pin
| Weight || 8.6 lb (3.9kg) |
| Height || 32.3-62.2" (82-158cm) |
| Ball Diameter || 75mm |
| Sections || 2 stage |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 33.0 x 8.9 x 7.0" |
- Zoom Controller for Sony HD Cameras
| Clamp Range || 0.39 - 1.18" (10 - 30 mm) |
| Cable Length || 20.1" (510 mm) |
| Connector || Mini A/V remote jack |
| Ports and Connectors || Number |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 5.2 x 3.85 x 2.9" |
Rating60% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 09 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
You have Manual for
Lumicon Easy Giant Guider Nr. 2111
Bower 6 -In-1 Multipod Selfie Tripod with Smartphone, GoPro Mount, and Rechargeable Wireless Remote, Black...
Nikon ML-L3 release...
Otterbox iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 Pro Defender Series Case...
RCA MODEL NUMBER P46924