User Manual for Acer 14" Swift 3 Laptop Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Acer 14" Swift 3 Laptop
- Product category: Notebooks Acer
- Brand: Acer
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Acer Notebooks
User manual for the Acer 14" Swift 3 Laptop contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Acer product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Acer user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Acer product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description The 14" Swift 3 Laptop from Acer features a compact chassis that is powered by a 1.6 GHz Intel Core i5-8250U processor along with 8GB of DDR4 RAM and a 256GB SSD, providing desktop-like computing performance while traveling. This level of performance lets you efficiently multitask and quickly access files and programs, and when handling a heavier workload is required, each of the processor's four cores can reach a max turbo frequency of 3.4 GHz. Windows 10 Home is the preinstalled operating system and occupies a portion of the SSD's 256GB storage capacity. Should you need more storage space, you can connect an external storage solution to one of the notebook's multiple USB ports, one of which is a convenient USB Type-C port.
The Swift 3 notebook comes armed with an 14" IPS display that provides wide viewing angles and vivid colors with a 1920 x 1080 resolution, which is powered by integrated Intel UHD graphics. For expanding the onscreen workspace, an HDMI port lets the system access an external display.
Accessing the Internet can be accomplished wirelessly via Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac), and compatible wireless peripherals can pair using Bluetooth 4.0 technology. There's also a Gigabit Ethernet port for reliable access to the Internet. Other integrated features include a pair of speakers, webcam, microphone, 3.5mm audio jack, and SD card reader for quickly transferring files from mobile devices. Additionally, a fingerprint reader is on board for quickly accessing the system without typing a password on the notebook's backlit keyboard.
Windows 10 Home
- Start Menu
- After its hiatus in Windows 8, the Start Menu has returned. Utilizing a combination of the traditional menu system and Windows 8's Live Tiles, the improved Start Menu gives you more information at a glance, showing notification information alongside your applications and other pinned items.
- Microsoft's digital personal assistant, Cortana can answer your questions with information gleaned from both your device and the internet at large. You can type or even talk with her, if your system has a microphone. Using her Laptop, Cortana keeps track of your needs and wants, and she learns over time to improve her information gathering skills.
- Microsoft Edge
- After nearly 20 years, Microsoft has finally replaced its Internet Explorer web browser. With Microsoft Edge, users can write directly on web pages and share notes with friends and colleagues. It also improves the online reading experience by adding a distraction-free mode and read-it-later functionality. Edge also has built-in Cortana integration; you can have her help you find a restaurant, make a reservation, and pull up directions without leaving your browser.
- Windows Store
- For Windows 10, Microsoft has unified the Windows Store. Now, apps for PCs, tablets, and phones will all be accessible from one place. And with support for Universal Apps, one version of an app can work across all your compatible devices automatically.
- Windows Continuum
- Windows 10 was designed for a variety of screen sizes and input styles, and with its Continuum feature, it automatically adapts to fit your needs. A Windows 10 tablet on its own requires a touch-centric approach, but attaching a mouse and keyboard will shift everything to a more traditional interface. You can even attach an external monitor to your Windows 10 phone for a near-desktop experience. But it's not just the operating system; Windows Universal Apps take advantage of Continuum as well.
UPC: 191114383902 In the Box Acer 14" Swift 3 Laptop Power Cable & Adapter Lithium Ion Battery Limited 1-Year Warranty Table of Contents
- Xbox on Windows 10
- Gaming is a big focus of Windows 10. Xbox integration allows for PC players to match up against Xbox One players on supported games, and if you have an Xbox One, you can even stream compatible titles to your PC. Native support for recording with the new Game DVR feature makes it easy to capture and share your gameplay. The new DirectX12 takes better advantage of multi-core processors, giving games a performance boost, even on older hardware. Windows 10 also features native support for virtual reality headsets, such as the Oculus Rift.
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Acer 14" Swift 3 Laptop in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Acer Swift 3 Specs
| Processor || Intel Core i5-8250U Quad-Core |
| Base Clock Speed || 1.6 GHz |
| Maximum Boost Speed || 3.4 GHz |
| Total Installed Memory || 8 GB |
| Memory Type || DDR4 SDRAM |
| Graphics Type || Integrated |
| GPU || Intel UHD Graphics 620 |
| Panel Type || IPS |
| Size || 14" |
| Aspect Ratio || 16:9 |
| Native Resolution || 1920 x 1080 |
| Touchscreen || None |
| Total Installed Capacity || 256 GB |
| Solid State Storage || 1 x 256 GB 2.5" SATA |
| Optical Drive || None |
| Ports || 1 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-C |
2 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A
1 x USB 2.0 Type-A
| Display || 1 x HDMI |
| Audio || 2 x Integrated Speaker |
1 x 1/8" (3.5 mm) Headphone/Microphone Combo Jack
| Media Card Slots || SD |
| Network || None |
| Modem || None |
| Wi-Fi || Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac); Dual-Band (2.4 & 5 GHz) |
| Bluetooth || Bluetooth 4.0 |
| Mobile Broadband || None |
| GPS || None |
| NFC || None |
| Webcam || User-Facing: 720p |
| Battery Chemistry || Lithium-Ion |
| Cells || 4 |
| Maximum Runtime || 10 Hours |
| Power Supply || x 65 W |
| Operating System || Windows 10 Home |
| Security || Fingerprint Reader |
| Keyboard || Standard Notebook Keyboard |
| Pointing Device || TouchPad |
| Dimensions (W x H x D) || 12.7 x 0.7 x 9.0" / 32.3 x 1.8 x 22.9 cm |
| Weight || 3.31 lb / 1.50 kg |
| Package Weight || 6.2 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 18.9 x 12.1 x 2.6" |
Rating100% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 25 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
Post new comment to Acer 14" Swift 3 Laptop
|Subject: laptop screen went black|
|Date: 24.10.2020 15:14:18||Name: Rick Zambrzycki|
|My wife said she lifted her laptop to retrieve a paper underneath it and it resulted with her screen becoming totally black.|
The adapter is plugged in (blue light indicating power is on) and efforts to turn laptop on fails to fix problem.
|Subject: PLEASE HELP|
|Date: 05.10.2020 02:09:54||Name: Darlene Schill|
|I am having difficulty uploading the User's Manual. I don't understand the instructions. Also, how do I safely remove hardware from the USB port and transfer photos from my|
Huawai Lite 20 phone to this PC????
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Polaroid iTT28 user manual...
I am still needing an owner,s manual for the evoo tablet. Someone said that my request was spam. It's not spam. It wasn't automatically sent. I sen...
Slim combo iPad Pro # 920-008420...
FLUKE 80 v series Multimeters...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
Behringer XENYX QX1222USB
Name: Arnold Bloch
Behringer XENYX QX1222USB - 16-Input USB
Can one send separate effects to each channel on this mixer?...
Name: Louis J Mazzola
Garmin Drive 51 LM Navigation System
Please send pdf of 51 LM owner's manual to email:
HOW TO CALIBRATE FOR CABLE LENGTH
Platinum Tools TNC950AR Net Chaser Ethernet
HI, i hava a problem using the function calibrating for the cable length. Our testing result shown the cable length is not correct. So i have use the function cable calibration, but the result still the same. The cable length is not correct. And no manual for the cable calibratio...
maglite tac led
Name: Robert charles webb
Maglite Mag-Tac LED Flashlight
How to get light to stay on... I have pushed button twice and it does not stay on ?
Display is dull, need to make it brighter
CyberPower CP1500PFCLCD PFC Sinewave UPS System
I do I make the display brighter, it is barely visable...