User Manual for Acer Predator Galea 500 Gaming Headset Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Acer Predator Galea 500 Gaming Headset
- Product category: Gaming Headsets Acer
- Brand: Acer
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Acer Gaming Headsets
User manual for the Acer Predator Galea 500 Gaming Headset contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Acer product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Acer user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Acer product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description Play your favorite games in 7.1-channel virtual surround sound with the Acer Predator Galea 500 Gaming Headset. With Acer's TrueHarmony 3D Soundscape technology, the headset recreates the acoustic space based on the orientation of your head. Communicate with other players with the retractable unidirectional microphone, which can also reduce background noises. The headset is black and has a teal blue LED logo.
- Cinematic Audio Experience
- Featuring a driver diaphragm made from bio-cellulose with rubber surround, the Predator Galea 500 headset delivers clear highs with resounding lows, while a unique acoustic cavity helps deliver a rhythmic bass.
- Hear the Reality with 3D Sound
- Hear all the elements in the game, thanks to the power of the Acer TrueHarmony 3D Soundscape technology with support for up to 7.1-channel virtual surround sound. This immersive 3D listening experience recognizes when you move your head and seamlessly adjusts the sound accordingly, giving VR entertainment a real sense of presence.
- Keeps Things Under Control
- Customize your listening experience. An on-cable sound control box lets you instantly control volume and tune to different preset EQ modes (Game/Sports/Movies).
- Withstands Your Battles
- The adjustable and suspended headband design ensures a proper fit and maximum comfort for long hours of use while the braided cord with a gold-plated USB connector is durable.
UPC: 191114490709 In the Box Acer Predator Galea 500 Gaming Headset Limited 2-Year Warranty Table of Contents
- Communicate in Clarity
- Chat with friends, family, and more with the unidirectional microphone, which is also retractable and reduces background noises.
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Acer Predator Galea 500 Gaming Headset in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Acer Predator Galea 500 Specs
| Connector || USB |
| Surround Sound || 7.1-channel (virtual) |
| Drivers || 1.57" / 40 mm (bio-cellulose with rubber surround) |
| Microphone || Unidirectional |
| Frequency Response || Headphones: 20 Hz - 20 kHz |
| Impedance || 16 Ohms |
| Dimensions || 7.48 x 3.54 x 8.82" / 190 x 90 x 224 mm |
| Weight || Not specified by manufacturer |
| Package Weight || 3.1 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 12.0 x 10.0 x 9.0" |
Rating80% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 32 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Yamaha TF1 16 Channel Digital Mixer
Hybrid HSS 18.1 DMX par can spotlight...
Miggo Pictar One Mark II...
Leupold LTO-Tracker 320 x 240...
THULE ‘515-5033’ bicycle rack (trunk mount) user manual ......