User Manual for ACME VIDEO SOLUTIONS GO 4 4K Portable Live Production Solution Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the ACME VIDEO SOLUTIONS GO 4 4K
- Product category: Production Switchers ACME VIDEO SOLUTIONS
- Brand: ACME VIDEO SOLUTIONS
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for ACME VIDEO SOLUTIONS Production Switchers
User manual for the ACME VIDEO SOLUTIONS GO 4 4K contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any ACME VIDEO SOLUTIONS product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official ACME VIDEO SOLUTIONS user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a ACME VIDEO SOLUTIONS product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description Acme Video Solutions GO 4/4K Portable Live Production Solution is a complete portable live production studio with built-in 17.3" LCD. Mix HD and 4K video sources including mixed resolutions and framerates, along with embedded and separate analog audio. Stream output live to the Web in RTMP, WMA, Flash, and other widely supported formats. Recording high-quality program feeds is easy, while optional (not included) removable SSDs media storage drives let you record up to eight ISO (isolated) channels from the SDI inputs, giving a producer the ability to re-edit later on.The Windows-based switcher requires compatible, separately available, streaming and mixing software (either vMix, Wirecast, or LiveStudio). It comes equipped with a 4-port SDI I/O device, a 1-port Magewell 4K HDMI input device, plus a two-in / two-out XLR/TRS audio interface. Driving the software is an Intel Core i7 CPU along with an NVIDIA GTX 1060 6GB graphics card, 16GB of RAM, and a 250GB SSD drive. In addition to the built-in display, users can connect additional high-resolution displays via HDMI and DisplayPort outputs. This provides a multiview function, program monitoring, and easy access to other Windows applications. The workstation includes a keyboard and mouse for basic control. For portability, the system comes with a padded, wheeled transit case to conveniently store and transport.Note: Requires vMix, Wirecast, or LiveStudio live switching/streaming software, available separately.
- Built-In Display
- A built-in display allows for a compact, portable rig on-site with the ability to add one or two additional LCD displays via DVI, HDMI, or DisplayPort for Multiviewer and other application access.
- I/O Cards
- The Acme GO 4/4K is equipped with four HD-SDI inputs (up to two of which can be used as outputs instead) on an AJA capture card and a single 4K-capable HDMI input on a Magewell capture card allowing up to five live sources. In addition to the 4K capabilities of the HDMI input, you can also group four SDI inputs together to provide another 4K input. Using two of the SDI ports as outputs, producers can send multiple high-resolution feeds. For example, a "dirty" version complete with overlays for broadcast, and a "clean" version for recording and reuse later. Alternatively, one output can be dedicated to connect a broadcast-grade preview monitor to supplement the GO's built-in screen.
- Removable SSD Slots for ISO Recording
- No heavy platter-based drives here; the GO 4/4K gives you four removable SSD storage slots enabling ISO recording of all inputs when fully populated—SSD drives are available separately. When you are finished, simply unplug the drives and easily move your footage to another machine for post-production or archiving.
UPC: 864332000370 In the Box ACME VIDEO SOLUTIONS GO 4/4K Portable Live Production Solution Vinyl Roller Bag with Telescoping Handle and Wheels Logitech Wireless Keyboard and Mouse Power Cord Limited 1-Year Warranty Table of Contents
- Balanced XLR/TRS Audio I/O
- A pair of balanced XLR/TRS combo jack inputs allow the switcher to bring in additional audio from professional sources, on top of up to 16 channels of embedded SDI audio. These inputs are accompanied by two XLR outputs for local monitoring. There is also an unbalanced 3.5mm audio input, and you can add external USB audio interfaces to increase the total number and type of available inputs.
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the ACME VIDEO SOLUTIONS GO 4 4K Portable Live Production Solution in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
ACME VIDEO SOLUTIONS GO 4/4K Specs
| CPU || Intel i7 7700K |
| GPU || Model: Nvidia GTX 1060 |
RAM: 6 GB
| Memory || 16 GB DDR4 |
| System Drive || Primary: 250 GB SSD |
| Media Storage || Not Included |
| Size || 17.3" |
| Brightness || 300 cd/m² |
| Contrast Ratio || 400:1 |
| Response Time || 8 ms |
| Inputs || Video: |
4 x HD-SDI on BNC with embedded audio
1 x 4K HDMI with embedded audio
2 x balanced XLR/TRS combo jack
1 x 3.5 mm unbalanced stereo
| Outputs || Video: |
2 x HD-SDI on BNC with up to 16-channel embedded audio
1 x HDMI
1 x DisplayPort
2 x XLR jack
1 x 3.5 mm unbalanced stereo
| Supported Resolutions || 4096 x 2160p: 23.98, 24, 25, 29.97, 30, 48 A/B, 50 A/B, 59.94 A/B, 60 A/B |
3840 x 2160p: 23.98, 24, 25, 29.97, 30, 48 A/B, 50 A/B, 59.94 A/B, 60 A/B
1080p: 23.98, 24, 25, 29.97, 30
1080PsF: 23.98, 24, 25, 29.97, 30
1080i: 25, 29.97, 30
720p: 50, 50.94, 60
525i: 29.97 / 625i 25
| Dimensions || 14.1 x 16.5 x 7" / 35.8 x 41.9 x 17.8 cm |
| Weight || 22 lb / 10 kg |
| Package Weight || 44.2 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 21.9 x 21.6 x 14.1" |
Rating90% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 43 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Swann 6 channelDVRB-4580 G
S/N 104671 808200627
PURCHASED at Jaycar Cairns Australia in 2022...
ADURO NDURE SERIES 6000 mAh solar powered power bank charger...
Sennheiser HD 558...
Feidu300 video wireless transmitter...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
Re markable Machine
Name: Philip Fell
Epson SureColor P5000 Commercial Edition 17"
Name: HASINA ANDRIAJAFINIRINA
Hikvision DS-2CD2043G0-I 4MP Outdoor Network Bullet
I've just got a camera HICKVISION DS-2CD2043G0-1. I've never use it in the past. it is the first time. I want to try to usu it but I don't know how to connect it to my PC. It was provided with a LAN cable wich is atapted to its cable, I can powered it, so two red lights ar...
User manual Carl-218 18"
Name: Kath Wurts
Carl RT-218 18" Rotary Disc Cutter
Can you please email to me the User Manual for Carl-218 18".
Importing Data from Sidekick98
Name: Barry Stein
Individual Software Anytime Organizer 16
How do I import data (names, addresses, notes files from Sidekick98?...
Intensity verhindert Start von Resolve 18
Blackmagic Design Intensity Pro 4K
win 10 Pro, Resolve Studio 18 mit Dongle:
Ohne Intensity läuft Resolve problemlos.
Nach der Installation inkl. aller Treiber wird Intensity korrekt im Gerätemanager angezeigt.
Jedoch startet Resolve nicht mehr. Nach Entfernung der Itensity aus dem PC startet Resolve wieder...