User Manual for Acoustica CD DVD Label Maker Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Acoustica CD DVD Label Maker
- Product category: Optical Media Burning & Ripping Software Acoustica
- Brand: Acoustica
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Acoustica Optical Media Burning & Ripping Software
User manual for the Acoustica CD DVD Label Maker contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Acoustica product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Acoustica user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Acoustica product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description The downloadable CD/DVD Label Maker Windows software program from Acoustica lets you create custom designs for CDs and DVDs, so you can print professional looking media using your printer. CD/DVD Label Maker also allows you design covers for jewel cases, DVD cases, and Blu-ray cases. Moreover, it is compatible with LightScribe optical drives and supports a wide variety of paper labels and printers.
CD/DVD Label Maker comes with additional features to make your custom design experience easier by automatically placing your music track list on the label and offering hundreds of label designs along with one thousand background images. Additionally, custom art is offered for holidays and special occasions such as Christmas, Valentine's Day, birthdays, vacations, weddings, and more.
- Track/Data Management
- Import music playlists from iTunes, Windows Media Player, and many others
- Automatically reads song information via online album databases or files off data or MP3 discs
- Supports audio, data, and video playlist types
- Auto-formatter enables one-click arrangement of tracks into a variety of useful layouts including spirals, multi-column formats, and more
- One click to show or hide individual tracks fields (artist, title, etc.) or to hide or show all tracks
- Tracks fields have individually editable formatting, letting you have song titles in bold or artist names in italic
- Images & Artwork
- Import your own images in JPEG, PNG, BMP, TIF, GIF, PCX, and WMF formats, plus a variety of RAW formats
- Export your label designs as JPEG, PNG, or BMP image files for use with other software or printing services
- Hundreds of complete label designs and more than a thousand background images created exclusively for Acoustica CD/DVD Label Maker users
- Variety of image effects including drop shadows, opacity, grayscale, brightness control
- Designs, backgrounds, and user image browse/search results appear in a non-modal pane—you don't have to reopen a dialog each time you want to see how a different background or design looks (though the tools pane can be hidden if you need more space)
- PNG image alpha channel transparency supported
- Top-left-pixel-skip-color image transparency supported
- Preserve-aspect-ratio option allows imported images to be resized either freely or preserving the image's original aspect ratio
- Image-search feature finds images by name or file type anywhere on your computer
- Variety of formats available when importing your own images as label backgrounds: stretch, overlap, underlap, and tiled (with variety of tiling options)
- Image Search/Browse Pane right-click menus allow you to set any image as your label's background or your desktop wallpaper with a single click
- Circular and spiral text
- Full control of text typefaces, font sizes, and effects (bold, italics, underline, strikeout, color, opacity, drop shadow); multiple typefaces can be used within a single text object
- Additional text formatting options including margins, paragraph spacing, justification, and text angle (in 90-degree increments)
- Text word-wrapping feature lets you choose how you want text to wrap around a CD label's central hole (wrap around the left side, the right side, both sides)
- Text Properties dialog lets you see your changes instantly—no need to close the dialog to see what effect your changes have made
- Unicode aware to support Asian fonts
- Display text with opaque or transparent background, in speech or text bubbles
- Print directly on CD surfaces using more than 100 supported printer models
- Use LightScribe technology to etch labels directly onto your CD or DVD surface using your optical drive's laser (requires LightScribe drive and disc)
- Print multiple LightScribe discs simultaneously—limited only by the number of LightScribe drives you have attached to your computer
- Design and print jewel cases, DVD cases, and Blu-ray cases
- Hundreds of brands and models of paper labels and insert papers supported
- Printer alignment wizard allows automatic compensation for out-of-alignment printers; alignment can also be adjusted for individual paper types
- Support for designing and printing all the miscellaneous spines & labels that get added to the corners of disc label papers
- Optionally print borders or fold lines for inserts
- Optionally fade the edges when printing on printable discs so that if your printer lacks perfect alignment, white edges around the disc look more natural
- Automatic extra bleeding on paper labels and inserts to help compensate for misaligned printer alignments
- Real-time preview of all LightScribe disc colors; no need to launch a print-preview dialog to see how your LightScribe disc will look when you print it
- Change your target paper type and disc template at any time—no need to lock in an output target
Table of Contents
- Additional Features
- Wizard to create complete label sets in just a few steps using dozens of provided label themes (users can also save their own themes in the wizard)
- Click and drag text, images, and shapes to adjust their sizes and positions; size and position can also be locked to prevent accidental changes
- Opacity control for all objects such as text, images, and shapes
- A variety of basic colored shape objects can be added to labels for creating designs, patterns, or frames; users have control over color, size & position, opacity, drop shadow, regular/outline mode, and aspect ratio mode
- Layer feature: add, delete, hide, show, rearrange, and set opacity for all layers and move objects (text, images, and shapes) between layers; blend-with-background-color feature allows you to add color casts to the background layer by adjusting its opacity
- Support for 3.1" (80mm) mini/pocket discs and jewel case inserts
- "Save As (Special)" menu option saves label designs as design templates that will subsequently appear in the Designs pane, allowing you to select them again with a single click
- Any design can be set as the default for a particular label type (CD, jewel case front, etc.), so labels in new projects will have that design applied to them as soon as they're created
- Design your label on a screen that accurately models the label & hole size of your chosen paper type and disc-printing printer—no need to bring up a print-preview dialog to see what your design's actually going to look like once you print it
- save and restore projects, cut/copy/paste, hundreds of levels of undo/redo, drag and drop images from Windows Explorer
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Acoustica CD DVD Label Maker in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Acoustica ACTA-2DL Specs
| Supported Operating Systems || Windows 95 |
| Memory Requirement || 64 MB |
| CPU Requirement || 400 MHz Intel Pentium II and Faster |
| Internet Connection Required || Yes |
Rating60% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 72 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
RCA.7" portable LCD T.V
KeyFolio Pro 2 Removable Keyboard and case and stand...
i am looking for the riviera rc falcon hexacopter w wifi camera manual riv-x800c-w...
GURUGEAR Sports Model: NOXPN is exactly what it says on the Camera.
Thank you so VERY MUCH for any help you can provide me with on this Camera. I had...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
JVC MX-N536B 2.1-Channel Region-Free DVD Home
I would like to purchase it but i do know if the 2x200W + 1x350W are the real RMS or the PMPO.
Please tell me the RMS.
user manual for Eartec UltraLITE HD single ear headset
Name: Kelly Root
Eartec UltraLITE Single-Ear Remote Headset with
How do I get a user manual? The non-master headset does not pair consistently and battery dies....
How to replace battery?
Name: Peter Johnson
Samsung Galaxy S8 SM-G950F 64GB Smartphone
Hello, I have this phone more than 3 yrs and the battery life is so short. Is it possible to replace it? I don´t want to buy a new phone iven if the battery could be replaced.
Thank you for you reply! Regards, Peter...