User Manual for Acoustica Mixcraft Home Studio 8 - Music Production Software Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Acoustica Mixcraft Home Studio 8 -
- Product category: Music Production Software Acoustica
- Brand: Acoustica
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Acoustica Music Production Software
User manual for the Acoustica Mixcraft Home Studio 8 - contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Acoustica product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Acoustica user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Acoustica product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description Which DAW is Right for You? Read More Aimed at home and project studios, Mixcraft 8 Home Studio from Acoustica is a Windows-based music production workstation designed for recording audio, programming loops, remixing tracks, composing with MIDI and virtual instruments, scoring/editing video, and mixing/mastering your songs. It provides up to 16 audio and virtual instrument tracks, and ships with over 6500 music loops, 20 effects, and 6 virtual instruments.The flexible Performance Panel lets you jam along with audio or virtual instruments while automatically synced to the groove. Record MIDI and edit with the Piano Roll, Step, and Notation editors. The built-in virtual mixer features volume, 3-band EQ, and effect slots on every channel.Mixcraft 8 Home Studio—now with MP4 support—lets you create music videos with text, effects, and more. Publish your finished projects to social media sites such as YouTube, SoundCloud, and others.
- Up to 16 Audio and Virtual Instrument Tracks
- Record guitars, microphones, or performances from a MIDI keyboard. Each track includes a built-in guitar tuner to help you stay in tune. Publish your music to YouTube, SoundCloud, and other music sites.
- Supports Audio Interfaces and Sound Cards
- Use your preferred sound card or audio interface and plug in your guitar, keyboard, or microphone to start making music as inspiration hits you. Easily burn your song to CD or save it as an MP3 file.
- Virtual Instruments and Effects
- Enhance your productions with six virtual instruments including piano, strings, guitars, organs, classic synthesizers, and 20 effects such as reverb, delay, EQ, chorus, and flanger.
- Loop Library
- Mixcraft's audio library covers an array of music genres with over 6500 loops and freesound.org sounds for inspired music creation. Easily import loops and sound effects to your loops library.
- Virtual Mixer
- The built-in mixer offers volume and a 3-band EQ for each channel, plus effect slots for easier access to dynamics and time-based processing.
- Piano Roll, Step, and Notation Editors
- Record MIDI notes with your computer's keyboard or a USB controller, and efficiently edit using the Piano Roll, Step, and Notation editors. You can even print music scores for collaboration with other musicians.
- Live Performance
- Rock the house with eight sets of auto-synced, non-stop audio/MIDI clip grooves using the flexible Performance Panel. Manipulate the Performance Panel with a Novation Launchpad, MIDI controller, or even your computer's keyboard. Also, version 8 now supports live slot recording.
In the Box Acoustica Mixcraft Home Studio 8 - Music Production Software (Retail Edition, Boxed) DVD-ROM Table of Contents
- Video Editing
- Produce music videos with text, effects, video, and photos. Version 8 now supports the popular MP4 video format.
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Acoustica Mixcraft Home Studio 8 - Music Production Software in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Acoustica Mixcraft Home Studio 8 Specs
| System Requirements || Windows XP or later (32-/64-bit) |
1.8 GHz Dual-Core CPU (Quad-Core or faster recommended)
2 GB RAM
Sound card or USB/FireWire sound device
| Package Weight || 0.29 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 7.6 x 5.3 x 0.8" |
Rating100% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 35 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
RCA.7" portable LCD T.V
KeyFolio Pro 2 Removable Keyboard and case and stand...
i am looking for the riviera rc falcon hexacopter w wifi camera manual riv-x800c-w...
GURUGEAR Sports Model: NOXPN is exactly what it says on the Camera.
Thank you so VERY MUCH for any help you can provide me with on this Camera. I had...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
JVC MX-N536B 2.1-Channel Region-Free DVD Home
I would like to purchase it but i do know if the 2x200W + 1x350W are the real RMS or the PMPO.
Please tell me the RMS.
user manual for Eartec UltraLITE HD single ear headset
Name: Kelly Root
Eartec UltraLITE Single-Ear Remote Headset with
How do I get a user manual? The non-master headset does not pair consistently and battery dies....
How to replace battery?
Name: Peter Johnson
Samsung Galaxy S8 SM-G950F 64GB Smartphone
Hello, I have this phone more than 3 yrs and the battery life is so short. Is it possible to replace it? I don´t want to buy a new phone iven if the battery could be replaced.
Thank you for you reply! Regards, Peter...