User Manual for Acoustica Spin It Again Analog Restoration and Archival Software Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Acoustica Spin It Again Analog Restoration
- Product category: Notation & Utility Acoustica
- Brand: Acoustica
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Acoustica Notation & Utility
User manual for the Acoustica Spin It Again Analog Restoration contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Acoustica product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Acoustica user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Acoustica product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description Available for download, Spin It Again from Acoustica allows you to take material from analog media (vinyl and cassette, for example) and transfer it into the digital realm of your Windows-based computer. Simply plug in your analog device via your computer's compatible soundcard, instantiate Spin It Again, and begin recording—with the help of visual and audio "wizard" guides to boot.
In addition to recording your analog material, Spin It Again can perform basic restoration functions such as removing clicks, pops, and hiss. This software can also search for relevant track information online, allowing you to split a cohesive piece of material into individual track files, either manually or automatically, based on the silence between songs. This software is only intended for Windows users.
Table of Contents
- Notable Features
- Support for monitoring on USB-enabled sound devices
- Support for adding track/album labels on material
- Online-Based Automatic track detection based on typed or looked up information
- Records up to 13.52 hours at CD quality
- Speed/rate adjuster for 78 records playing at 45 rpm
- Supports volume-changing for each track
- Dedicated interface to facilitate transfer from cassettes/vinyl to digital formats
- Visual and audio “wizards” guide for assistance with recording-level adjustments, hardware hookups, recordings, and editing processes
- Automatic track detection and silence removal algorithm splits your albums into tracks ready for your iPod, MP3 or CD player
- Automatically removes old record clicks, pops, and tape hiss
- Supports creation of audio CDs and/or conversion of recordings to MP3, OGG, WMA, and WAV files
- 24-bit resolution, 48 to 192 kHz sample rates achievable
- Splits previously recorded MP3s, WAVs, WMAs or OGGs into multiple tracks
- Burns to CD
- Burns tracks in excess of one CD at a time (For example, if you wanted to record a 4-tape audio book, this software can automatically split the file over as many CDs as it needs to facilitate the job)
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Acoustica Spin It Again Analog Restoration and Archival Software in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Acoustica ACTA-31DL Specs
| System Requirements || Pentium 700 MHz Processor |
Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
256 MB Ram
Soundcard or sound device
Rating100% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 84 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment: