User Manual for ACTi E63A 5MP Network Dome Camera with Night Vision Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the ACTi E63A 5MP Network Dome Camera
- Product category: Wired IP Cameras ACTi
- Brand: ACTi
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for ACTi Wired IP Cameras
User manual for the ACTi E63A 5MP Network Dome Camera contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any ACTi product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official ACTi user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a ACTi product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description The E63A 5MP Network Dome Camera from ACTi uses a 1/3.2" progressive scan CMOS sensor to capture 2592 x 1944 resolution video at 15 fps. Fifteen adaptive IR LEDs provide up to 98' of night vision. The camera's 2.8-12mm varifocal lens delivers a 66.62 to 28.88° horizontal field of view. Two-way audio communication is possible thanks to a line input and line output. An onboard memory card slot accepts microSDHC/SDXC cards up to 64GB (available separately). Integrated PoE technology simplifies connectivity by transferring data and power through a single cable.
This dome camera is compliant with ONVIF profiles S and G, making it compatible with a wide range of surveillance devices. The camera's enclosure is IK09 rated for impact protection.
- Mechanical IR cut filter enables day and night functionality
- 700 to 1100nm IR sensitivity range
- Simultaneous dual streams based on two configurations
- H.264 and MJPEG video compressions
- Camera pivots horizontally from 0 to 350° and vertically from 17 to 163°
- Flip and mirror orientation
- Image enhancements include white balance, brightness, contrast, sharpness, automatic gain control, and flickerless
- Privacy masking for four configurable regions
- Event triggers include video motion detection, external device through digital input, and sound detection
- Event responses include notify control center, change camera settings, command other devices, email notification with snapshots, play the audio file, push notifications to mobile device, save video to local storage, upload video or snapshot to FTP server, upload video to NVR server, and activate external device through digital input
- Server-based analytics include object line counting, people counting, face detection, object based motion detection, tamper, object line crossing detection, object enter area detection, missing object detection, unattended object detection, smoke detection, heat mapping, dwell time, and people queue detection (VMS required, available separately)
- Fully compatible with ACTi software
- Terminal block for audio and digital I/O
- Compatible with Internet Explorer 11
- Automatic firmware upgrades
- Surface, gang box, flush, pendant, wall, pole, and corner mountable (mounts available separately)
UPC: 888034004405 In the Box ACTi E63A 5MP Network Dome Camera with Night Vision Mounting Screw Kit Hexagon Screwdriver Terminal Block for Audio and Digital I/O Drill Template Limited 3-Year Warranty Brochure PDF 830.3kb Table of Contents
- CE, FCC, and UL certified
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the ACTi E63A 5MP Network Dome Camera with Night Vision in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
ACTi E63A Specs
| Sensor || 5 MP 1/3.2" CMOS |
| Focal Length || 2.8 to 12mm |
| Maximum Aperture || f/1.4 |
| Zoom || Optical: 4.3x |
| Lens Field of View || Horizontal: 66.62 to 28.88° |
Vertical: 54 to 21.2°
| IR Cut Filter || Mechanical |
| Day/Night || Yes |
| Minimum Illumination || Color: 0.1 Lux |
B&W: 0 Lux
| Shutter Speed || 1/10,000 to 1/5 Seconds |
| Camera Angle Adjustment || Horizontal: 0 to 350° |
Vertical: 17 to 163°
| Streaming Resolution || 2592 x 1944 at 15 fps (6 Mb/s ) |
1920 x 1080 at 30 fps
| Supported Video Compression || H.264, MJPEG |
| Multi-View Streaming || Yes, 2 Streams |
| Automatic Gain Control || Yes |
| Streaming || Two-Way |
| Audio Formats || G.711, PCM |
| External Audio Input || Terminal Block (Unspecified Pin Count) |
| External Audio Output || Terminal Block (Unspecified Pin Count) |
| Security || Anonymous Authentication, HTTPS, IEEE 802.1X, IP Address Filtering, Password Protection |
| Supported Protocols || ARP, Bonjour, DDNS, DHCP, DNS, FTP, HTTP, ICMP, IGMP, IPv4/v6, NTP, PPPoE, QoS Layer 3 DiffServ, RTCP, RTP, RTSP, SMTP, SNMP v1/v2c/v3 (MIB-II), TCP, UDP, UPnP |
| Application Programming Interface (API) || ONVIF Profiles S & G |
| Analytics || Video Motion Detection for Three Regions |
| Event Trigger || Yes |
| Event Action || Recording, Notification, Alarm |
| Data Streaming || Yes |
| Recording Media || microSD (Up to 64 GB) |
| Pan/Tilt || None |
| I/O Connections || 1 x RJ45 |
| IR Illuminators || 15 x 850 nm |
| IR Range || 98.43' / 30 m |
| Video Management Software || Fully Compatible with ACTi Software |
| Internal Storage || None |
| Power Source || PoE 802.3af (15 W) |
| Power Consumption || 6.49 W |
| Operating Temperature || 14 to 122°F / -10 to 50°C Starting Temperature: 14 to 122°F / -10 to 50°C |
| Operating Humidity || 10 to 85% |
| IK Rating || IK09 |
| Dimensions ||
Rating80% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 27 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Celsius WF-907 air cooler...
LG Xboom 700w...
LG Xboom 700w...
Sennheiser cardioid ME64 microphone...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
Name: Will Taylor
COAST HX5R Rechargeable Pure Beam Focusing
I need this mannal ...
I can’t connect in pure stereo with my IPhone 11promax
Name: Ferdinamdo Pacelli
Fostex TM2 True Wireless Stereo In-Ear
Hello , i tried everything but always. Connect one side and the other side then pair with the other side .
I purchesed the Tm 2 at Audio 46 and they could not help me
Also i can’t understand how to answear phone calls
Name: Robert Hamman
xFold rigs SPY X8 Octocopter
Please provide operation and assembly manual for X-Fold drone....
Only 1 mic is working
Name: Jeni Moore
Tourtek GP15a 2-Way Active PA Speaker
Just bought this last night, along with 2 new mics. Only 1 mic has noise the 2nd mic plugged in and no noise. Any ideas or should I just return it?...
Name: Tim Holmes
Meopta MeoRed 30 Reflex Sight
Hello. I have bought a Meopta Meored 30. Serial number is 170437..
Can you give me an instruction manual , or point me towards an online manual.
I am in UK.