User Manual for ADATA Technology 128GB Ultimate SU800 SATA III 2.5" Internal SSD Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the ADATA Technology 128GB Ultimate SU800 SATA
- Product category: Internal Drives ADATA Technology
- Brand: ADATA Technology
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for ADATA Technology Internal Drives
User manual for the ADATA Technology 128GB Ultimate SU800 SATA contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any ADATA Technology product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official ADATA Technology user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a ADATA Technology product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description Hard Drives by Application: Which Is Best for You? Read More Store and access up to 128GB of your data, be it movies, photos, music, documents, or other files, with the 128GB Ultimate SU800 SATA III 2.5" Internal SSD from ADATA Technology. It is equipped with 3D Tri-Level Cell (TLC) NAND flash and an SMI controller that are compatible with your system's 2.5" / 7mm drive bay. This SATA III 6 Gb/s compatible SSD provides load and access times for files and programs that are faster than those of a traditional spinning hard drive. In terms of speed, this drive offers sequential read speeds of up to 550 MB/s and sequential write speeds of up to 300 MB/s, and read speeds of up to 560 MB/s and write speeds of up to 300 MB/s. In addition to its enhanced data transfer rates, this drive offers a life expectancy of 2.0 million hours MTBF, error correction, SLC caching and a DRAM cache buffer, support for device sleep, a high TBW (Total Bytes Written) for extended drive longevity, and support for S.M.A.R.T, TRIM, and NCQ. There is also free downloadable SSD Toolbox and Migration Utility software available to help with data management and migration. Included is a 2.5mm spacer, allowing this SSD to be used in 2.5" / 9.5mm drive bays.
- 3D NAND Flash
- Implementing advanced 3D NAND Flash that provides higher storage density, efficiency, and reliability than traditional 2D NAND, the Ultimate SU800 features a 128GB storage capacity, higher efficiency, and rugged reliability with improved cost-performance ratios. The Ultimate SU800 reaches read/write speeds of 560 MB/s and 300 MB/s to help accelerate PCs.
- 128GB Storage Capacity and High TBW
- Thanks to the flexibility of 3D NAND, the Ultimate SU800 has a capacity of 128GB. You get more choice for different needs, whether for an OS boot drive or a mass storage drive. All Ultimate SU800 models provide high TBW (Total Bytes Written), meaning the number of times an SSD can write its entire capacity in one lifespan.
- Intelligent SLC Caching and DRAM Cache Buffer
- The intelligent SLC caching algorithm allows NAND Flash memory to operate in single-level cell mode and boosts read/write performance. In addition, with the support of the DRAM cache buffer, read/write performance is improved when compared to SSDs that lack a DRAM cache, or can't use system memory as an SSD buffer for high intensity tasks.
- Advanced LDPC ECC Engine
- Low density parity check error correcting code has been implemented on the Ultimate SU800, leading to a reduction in data errors and an increase in data integrity. It helps protect your valuable content against corruption when compared to non-ECC SSDs or even SSDs that use basic BCH error correction.
- RAID Engine and Data Shaping for Ultimate Protection
- By supporting RAID Engine and Data Shaping, the Ultimate SU800 helps ensure data integrity and delivers extended SSD lifespan for improved and longer-lasting stability.
- Improved Performance when Compared to HDDs
- The Ultimate SU800 outperforms traditional HDDs, with improvements in boot up and seek time, as well as overall faster read/write throughput.
- Lower Power Consumption, Longer Battery Life
- The Ultimate SU800 supports DEVSLP (Device Sleep) technology for better energy efficiency. This results in lower electricity costs and prolonged battery life. For users who often travel or go on business trips, the Ultimate SU800 is a great partner with high mobility and power-saving abilities that go easy on notebook batteries.
- SSD Toolbox and Migration Utility
- Every Ultimate SU800 purchase qualifies for free downloads of ADATA SSD Toolbox and Migration Utility. SSD Toolbox allows users to monitor and manage the Ultimate SU800, with drive status, wear level, and lifespan information. Data migration utilities are especially helpful for users making the move from HDD to SSD, as they are designed for simple and quick backup and migration of the contents of entire drives, including the operating system.
In the Box ADATA Technology 128GB Ultimate SU800 SATA III 2.5" Internal SSD 2.5mm Spacer (for 9.5mm Drive Bays) Limited 3-Year Warranty Spec sheet PDF 281kb Table of Contents
- For Notebooks and Desktops
- Just 7mm thick, the Ultimate SU800 is an easy fit in ultrabooks. A 2.5mm spacer is bundled for use in 9.5mm disk bays, allowing compatibility with virtually every notebook and desktop.
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the ADATA Technology 128GB Ultimate SU800 SATA III 2.5" Internal SSD in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
ADATA Technology SU800 Specs
| Drive Capacity || 128.00 GB |
| Cache Memory || None |
| Interface || SATA III (6 Gb/s) |
| Maximum Read Speed || 560 MB/s |
| Maximum Write Speed || 300 MB/s |
| Sequential Read Speed || 550 MB/s |
| Sequential Write Speed || 300 MB/s |
| Drive Type || SSD |
| Form Factor || 2.5" (7 mm) |
| Flash Memory Type || Tri-Level Cell (TLC) |
| Mean Time Between Failures (MTBF) || 2.0 Million Hours |
| Operating Shock || 1500 G / 0.5 ms |
| Operating Temperature || 32 to 158°F / 0 to 70°C |
| Storage Temperature || -40 to 185°F / -40 to 85°C |
| Certifications || RoHS, Kcc, BSMI, FCC, VCCI, CE, as per Manufacturer |
| Dimensions (W x H x D) || 3.9 x 2.8 x 0.3" / 100.5 x 69.8 x 7.0 mm |
| Weight || 1.7 oz / 47.5 g |
| Package Weight || 0.15 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 5.1 x 4.1 x 0.7" |
Rating94% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 24 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Easy One Wireless 2. Wireless Charging Car Mount Dash and Windshield...
Jay Turser JTB134
Semi Hollow 4 String Bass Guitar ...
Military marine 8x30 binocular...
Pom Gear Sport Pods
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
I have a CyberPower 1000VA unit that won't stop humming
Name: Daryle W Hier
CyberPower CP1000AVRLCD Intelligent LCD UPS
We had a power surge during a storm and it set off our two UPS units. The one we just hit the on off button a couple times and it came back on without the humming. However the other one, which is only a couple years old, keeps humming. We've turn it off and back on again and it s...
Funcionará este flash con una canon T100
Name: brayan Cerdas Pereira
Neewer NW670 TTL Flash for Canon
Tengo la duda ya qué el flash viene con 5 contactos y la canon T100 viene con 4 contactos no trae pin central. ...
Wi Fi range
Name: chops huysamen
ezviz ezNVR X5C 8-Channel Wi-Fi NVR
Hi there I am having an issue with getting my 4 Ezviz cameras. I have tried everything. The NVR is situated about 50 metres from the furthest 2 cameras. The 2 closer ones at about 25 metres away. The NVR used to be in the middle of the 4 cameras.
I had to move our fibre from the...
Name: Jan Samuelsson
Logitech MK850 Performance Wireless Keyboard and
How do I "print screen" with this keyboard? (MK 850).
Please e-mail me a pdf-manual for keyboard and mouse (MK 850)...
IK Multimedia AXE I O Audio Interface
Name: Zdeněk Götz
IK Multimedia AXE I O Audio
I bought an AX I/ O and now I want to connect it to my computer. But I have it 8 meters from the AX and when I use a normal USB cable, I was told that it is not able to transmit the signal further than 4.5 meters. So I bought AXAGON ADR-205 USB REPEATER CABLE 5 M and wi...