User Manual for Adesso EasyTouch 625 Compact USB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Adesso EasyTouch 625 Compact USB Mechanical
- Product category: Keyboards Adesso
- Brand: Adesso
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Adesso Keyboards
User manual for the Adesso EasyTouch 625 Compact USB Mechanical contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Adesso product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Adesso user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Adesso product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description The Adesso EasyTouch 625 Compact USB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard features N-key rollover technology that supports up to 6 key presses at the same time to help you play games better or to accurately type. Each of these keys are built with a Kailh blue mechanical switch, which helps you feel and hear your key presses. Additionally, they have been rated to handle up to 50 million keystrokes and offer a pressure of 50 g.
This keyboard lets you re-route the USB cable to the front or sides, which save space for the wire. You can disable the Windows key on the keyboard so you won't be interrupted if you accidentally hit it while playing games. This wired USB keyboard is built with 87 keys and has 8 multimedia hotkeys. Furthermore, this keyboard connects to Windows systems via a USB cable and its compact size makes it suitable for use where desk space is an issue.
- Kailh Blue Mechanical Key Switch Keyboard
- The Kailh blue mechanical key switch offers a tiny snap that you can feel on your fingertips and the click sound heard confirms each keystroke. It is the instant tactile and audible response in typing that improves accuracy, productivity, and efficiency.
- N-Key Rollover
- The n-key rollover function permits up to 6 keys to be pressed at the same time. When you type on this keyboard, this feature ensures each key is hit with precision due to the audible feedback.
- Windows Key Lock and Multimedia Hotkeys
- Pressing the Fn + Windows Key lets you temporarily disable the Windows hotkey during gaming. You can also control your multimedia with one touch using the built-in multimedia hotkeys.
- Adjustable USB Cable
- The USB c able can now be re-directed to the front or either side of the keyboard, saving desk space as needed as well as preventing the cable from fraying from constant movement.
UPC: 783750006750 In the Box Adesso EasyTouch 625 Compact USB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Detachable USB Cable Limited 1-Year Warranty Brochure PDF 545.3kb Table of Contents
- 50 Million Keystrokes
- This keyboard can handle 50 million keystrokes and is able to register each stroke in real time to your system. This keyboard is suitable for entering data, numbers, and information to your system with accuracy.
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Adesso EasyTouch 625 Compact USB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Adesso AKB-625 Specs
| Number of Keys || 87 |
| Switch Type || Mechanical |
| Mechanical Switch Type || Kailh Blue |
| Actuation Force || 50 g |
| Travel Distance || 0.16" / 4 mm |
| Connection Type || Wired |
| System Connection || USB Type-A |
| Full-Functionality OS Support || Windows |
| Built-In Control Device || None |
| Dimensions (L x W x H) || 14.0 x 5.5 x 1.5" / 355.6 x 139.7 x 38.1 mm |
| Weight || 2.2 lb / 1.0 kg |
| Package Weight || 2.95 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 16.3 x 7.3 x 2.3" |
Rating60% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 49 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
TH-43EQ1U 43" Class Entry-Level 4K Digital Display...
Brunton Solar Roll 14...
Adonit dash 3...
Anker (qualcomm) quick charge 2.0 instruction manual or owners manual...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
Name: Theresa williams
HP OfficeJet Pro 6968 All-in-One Inkjet
How do I use the printer after I have canceled my insta-ink subscription? When I try to print it says “cartridge cannot be used until printer is enrolled in HP Instant Ink”. ...
Stylus not charging
Name: Kok-Thong Tan
Adonit Dash 3 Stylus
Hi, I don't see red light while charging and even though I left it there for an hour. Could it be the battery issue of the stylus?...
how do I turn on night vision and the other 5 day light settings
Name: Lawrence Taylor
SIG SAUER Romeo5 Compact Red Dot
Can someone tell how to turn them on ...
Name: Reed Banet
Roku Ultra Streaming Player
I hooked up the roku and it comes to a screen requesting to set up network, so i hit that and it goes to a blue screen and feezes...
roku ultra wont set up or update
Name: Reed Banet
Roku Ultra Streaming Player
When I set up the roku ultra. it goes to a screen for set up network and when I hot that Icon, it goes to a blue screen and freezes...