User Manual for Adobe Captivate 10 Student & Teacher Edition for Windows Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Adobe Captivate 10 Student & Teacher
- Product category: Web Development Adobe
- Brand: Adobe
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Adobe Web Development
User manual for the Adobe Captivate 10 Student & Teacher contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Adobe product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Adobe user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Adobe product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description The 2017 release of Adobe Captivate 10 empowers users to leap ahead with a smart eLearning platform that makes creating responsive eLearning content more user-friendly. You'll be able to reduce authoring time with Fluid Boxes that use white space to automatically align objects, transform legacy Adobe Captivate non-mobile courses into fully responsive mLearning content, and deliver interactive learning experiences with over 75,000 free eLearning assets, quizzes, and Adobe Typekit integration.
Please note that this is the Student & Teacher edition of Captivate and it is only compatible with Windows.
- Smart eLearning
- Embrace an intelligent authoring platform to deliver fully responsive content more easily than ever. Transform legacy projects into responsive projects and deliver great viewing experiences with Adobe Typekit integration.
- Fluid Boxes
- Explore smart eLearning with intelligent containers that use white space optimally. These containers kick in when you choose a responsive theme. Objects placed in Fluid Boxes get aligned automatically so that learners get a fully responsive experience regardless of their device or browser.
- Multi-Screen Responsive eLearning Authoring
- Author as you always have - content automatically rearranges itself for the learner's device. Use the in-product, device-specific preview to see how your project will appear. Publish as a single project and deliver a fully responsive experience to learners.
- Auto-Migrate from Non-Mobile to Mobile
- Join the mobile age by transforming legacy Adobe Captivate desktop-only courses into fully responsive modules. Bring in existing Adobe Captivate projects and save them as responsive projects.
- Adobe Typekit Integration
- Deliver consistent typography across devices and ensure learners view the content exactly as you intended. Create a cloud-based kit of selected Typekit font families to use in your courses.
- Screen Capture
- Generate robust software simulations with multiple learning modes in a single recording session. Create a single, responsive screen capture project that plays seamlessly across devices.
- Adobe Captivate Draft
- Use this free storyboarding app to create interactive storyboards complete with eLearning elements such as content and question slides, branching logic, and more. Import your storyboards into Adobe Captivate and publish them, to seamlessly generate responsive projects.
- Roundtripping with Microsoft PowerPoint
- Make a smart move and go beyond static slides to interactive eLearning. Import your PowerPoint slides into Adobe Captivate, bring in objects, animations, and multimedia, easily update the content, and keep your PowerPoint and Adobe Captivate projects in sync.
- Asset Store
- Work smarter and unlock value with in-product access to Adobe Stock and a library of over 75,000 free eLearning assets. Delight learners with royalty-free images, people cutouts, interactions, themes, games, scenarios, and much more.
Table of Contents
- Responsive Sliders
- Break free of fixed sizes. Forget breakpoints. Take advantage of the vertical slider and revamped horizontal slider to preview content across a broad device landscape, from 320 to 1280 pixels width and 100 to 5000 pixels height.
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Adobe Captivate 10 Student & Teacher Edition for Windows in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Adobe Captivate 10 Specs
| Memory (RAM) || 4 GB minimum |
| Hard Drive Space || 6 GB of available hard-disk space for installation; additional free space required during installation (cannot install on a volume that uses a case-sensitive file system or on removable flash-based storage devices) |
| CPU || 1 GHz or faster Intel Pentium 4, Intel Centrino, Intel Xeon, Intel Core Duo, or compatible processor |
| Browser || Internet Explorer 8, 9, 10, or 11 |
| Display || 1024 x 768 display (1280 x 1024 recommended) |
| Internet || Broadband Internet connection and registration are required for software activation, validation of subscriptions, and access to online services |
| Video Card || 16-bit video card |
| Optical Drive || DVD-ROM drive |
| Adobe Flash Player || Adobe Flash Player 10 (or above) for viewing multimedia content |
| Microsoft Office || Microsoft Office 2003, 2007, 2010, and 2013 |
Rating50% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 50 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
TaoTronics TT-BH06 Wireless Bluetooth In-Ear Headphones user manual...
Taotronics TT-BH06 earphone manual...
DJI MAVIC PRO...
I'm looking for the instructions manual of the TASGO T100 Watch...
ROCCAT kone aimo roc 11-820-we ...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
DB500 Direct Box - screws needed
On-Stage DB500 - Direct Box
Hi. My DB500 direct box needs 2 3 mm machine screws and a nut to reaffix the wire connecting component to the housing and 2 wood screws to screw the plate back onto the housing. Where can I get these parts? Thank you....
Name: Francine Davis
Fargo DTC1250e Single-Sided ID Card Printer
How do I get an existing photo on to my ID card
Right now I take the photo and print - not sure how to drop a saved one in the Photo box
uploading images to desktop
Name: Cindy Einhouse
Wolverine Data F2D Titan 8-in-1 High-Definition
I successfully saved images onto a disk, but cannot get them to save to my desktop. Instructions say "A Microsoft Wizard Window will pop out" but it does not. Please help....
Name: kent hatfield
Nest Thermostat E
Please email me a owners operating manual for my NEST E. thank you
Name: Linda Kerns
Kodak Photo Printer Mini
Lost my password to my mini printer can you help me...