User Manual for AEO Photo Lightning Strike! MultiTrigger Pro 4.0 Lithium Shutter Trigger Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the AEO Photo Lightning Strike! MultiTrigger Pro
- Product category: Camera Trigger Systems AEO Photo
- Brand: AEO Photo
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for AEO Photo Camera Trigger Systems
User manual for the AEO Photo Lightning Strike! MultiTrigger Pro contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any AEO Photo product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official AEO Photo user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a AEO Photo product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
The Lightning Strike! MultiTrigger Pro 4.0 Lithium Shutter Trigger from AEO Photo is a light-activated camera triggering device to capture images of lightning, fireworks, gunfire and other light-generating events. The MultiTrigger Pro also provides a motion activated trigger to release the camera's shutter upon detection of movement within a 135º field of view.It improves upon version 3.0 with the inclusion of a new Lithium 14500 rechargeable battery that, along with the unit's low power consumption, enables up to 180 hours continuous operation on a single charge. The MultiTrigger Pro 4.0 model provides built-in battery charging capability via its USB Micro B input which features an internal charge safety circuit. The unit can also be powered by the USB connection while charging or without batteries installed. A low battery LED indicator is providedAlso, a low profile "positive action" switch design prevents accidental activation, optimized noise immunity reduces unwanted firings and a fast 0.3 ms trigger lag time serves to capture shots that might otherwise be missed. The MultiTrigger Pro model features a manual sensitivity control override for exacting control of trigger activation. The MultiTrigger Pro is very compact, measuring just 2.75" long and attaches directly to your camera's hot shoe mount and offers a locking hot shoe and tripod mount. Its 2.5mm built-in connector accepts cables (sold separately) from numerous cameras. Proprietary electronics allow for image review after every shot and a low profile LED minimizes reflection of light when used shooting through windows and windshields.
- AEO Photo Lightning Triggers Demo
- Operates on a single Lithium-Ion 14500 (AA) 3.6V rechargeable battery (included). Low power design enables up to 180 hours of continuous shooting on single charge. The Pro model includes a built-in USB Micro B charging port. The USB connection can power the unit and charge the battery during operation and a low battery warning indicator is supported
- Compact, solid lightning trigger, measures 2.75 x 2.25 x 0.75" (7.0 x 5.7 x 1.9 cm)
- Detects lightning in the distance and triggers your camera with only a 0.3 milliseconds lag and 1.5 kV isolation from camera electronics. Manual Sensitivity Control Override (Lightning Mode only) allows exacting control of trigger response for unique shots and when working in varied environments
- The MultiTrigger Pro also supports a PIR Passive Motion Detector that detects "slight motion" within a 135° field of view and triggers the camera's shutter. This is ideal for wildlife photography as well as other applications. A mode switch selects between motion and lightning triggers
- Attaches directly to your camera's hot shoe with a locking hot shoe and tripod mount
- Proprietary electronics allow for image review after every shot
- Low profile "positive action" slide switch will not accidentally activate and drain battery
- Low profile LEDs minimizes reflection of light when used shooting through windows
- The Lightning Strike! 4.0 version has been upgraded to improve its noise immunity from man-made sources. This helps to reduce unintended camera firings from cell-phones, car lights, etc
- Compatible with numerous cameras based on separate purchase of camera-specific cable. 2.5mm interface accepts all AEO cables for a variety of cameras
UPC: 855745003027 In the Box AEO Photo Lightning Strike! MultiTrigger Pro 4.0 Lithium Shutter Trigger 14500 Rechargeable Battery Velour Pouch Locking Hot Shoe/Tripod Mount Limited 5-Year Warranty Table of Contents
- Includes protective velour pouch
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the AEO Photo Lightning Strike! MultiTrigger Pro 4.0 Lithium Shutter Trigger in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
AEO Photo MT4PRO Specs
| Battery || 1x Li-Ion 14500 (AA) 3.6 V Rechargeable Battery |
| Dimensions || 2.75 x 2.25 x 0.75" (7.0 x 5.7 x 1.9 cm) |
| Package Weight || 0.4 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 7.244 x 3.937 x 2.835" |
Rating74% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 83 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Esp ltd kh-602 electric guitar...
Swann 6 channelDVRB-4580 G
S/N 104671 808200627
PURCHASED at Jaycar Cairns Australia in 2022...
ADURO NDURE SERIES 6000 mAh solar powered power bank charger...
Sennheiser HD 558...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
Re markable Machine
Name: Philip Fell
Epson SureColor P5000 Commercial Edition 17"
Name: HASINA ANDRIAJAFINIRINA
Hikvision DS-2CD2043G0-I 4MP Outdoor Network Bullet
I've just got a camera HICKVISION DS-2CD2043G0-1. I've never use it in the past. it is the first time. I want to try to usu it but I don't know how to connect it to my PC. It was provided with a LAN cable wich is atapted to its cable, I can powered it, so two red lights ar...
User manual Carl-218 18"
Name: Kath Wurts
Carl RT-218 18" Rotary Disc Cutter
Can you please email to me the User Manual for Carl-218 18".
Importing Data from Sidekick98
Name: Barry Stein
Individual Software Anytime Organizer 16
How do I import data (names, addresses, notes files from Sidekick98?...
Intensity verhindert Start von Resolve 18
Blackmagic Design Intensity Pro 4K
win 10 Pro, Resolve Studio 18 mit Dongle:
Ohne Intensity läuft Resolve problemlos.
Nach der Installation inkl. aller Treiber wird Intensity korrekt im Gerätemanager angezeigt.
Jedoch startet Resolve nicht mehr. Nach Entfernung der Itensity aus dem PC startet Resolve wieder...