User Manual for Aladdin ALL IN 2 Bi-Color RGB LED Panel Kit Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Aladdin ALL IN 2 Bi-Color RGB
- Product category: LED Lights Aladdin
- Brand: Aladdin
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Aladdin LED Lights
User manual for the Aladdin ALL IN 2 Bi-Color RGB contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Aladdin product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Aladdin user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Aladdin product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description The ALL IN 2 RGB LED Panel Kit from Aladdin is built around a 1x2' fabric LED mat with a 140-degree beam spread. The kit includes the panel, a X-Bend Holder to give the light rigidity, a multi-voltage power supply, a ball head mount, 9.8' cable, D-Tap cable, diffuser, and a battery pouch. It all fits in the provided kit case.
In the Box Bundle Items ALL IN 2 RGB LED Panel zvwfxzzx Power Adapter for ALL IN 2 X-Bend Holder2 for 24x12" BI-FLEX2 Panel Ball Head Stand Mount for All IN 1 and 2 LED Lights Frame Kit Bag for Bi-Flex 2 (Black)
- ALL IN 2 RGB LED Panel The ALL IN 2 RGB LED Panel from Aladdin is a 1x2' fabric LED mat with a 140-degree beam spread. This listing is for the panel only and requires separate purchase of a power supply for use. The panel has an expansive color range of 2900 to 6200K with an impressive CRI/TLCI rating of 98, indicating advanced accuracy in color rendering. Additionally, the fixture has RGB color capability to enable a virtual plethora of color combinations. The ALL IN 2 has a built-in 0 to 100% dimmer that can be employed via an optional AC adapter or battery. Other options include the X-Bend support to create a rigid panel, a DMX attachment, wireless Bluetooth controller, and an iOS and Android-compatible phone app.
- Power Adapter for ALL IN 2 Ready for worldwide use, the Power Adapter for ALL IN 2 from Aladdin provides 90 to 240 VAC voltage to the LED light.
- X-Bend Holder2 for 24x12" BI-FLEX2 Panel The X-Bend Holder2 from Aladdin is designed to hold a 24x12" BI-FLEX2 Panel.
- Ball Head Stand Mount for All IN 1 and 2 LED Lights The Ball Head Stand Mount for All IN 1 and 2 LED Lights from Aladdin offers a wide range of movement and a 5/8" stud for stand-mounting an X-Bend frame.
- Frame Kit Bag for Bi-Flex 2 (Black) Store your Frame Kit for Bi-Flex 2 in the black Aladdin Frame Kit Bag. The bag features a zipper closure and carrying handles.
- Holds Frame Kit for Bi-Flex 2
Table of Contents
- 9.8' Cable
- D-Tap Cable
- Battery Pouch
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Aladdin ALL IN 2 Bi-Color RGB LED Panel Kit in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Download User ManualThe user manual for the Aladdin ALL IN 2 Bi-Color RGB LED Panel Kit can be downloaded in PDF format at the link stated below.
- ALL IN 2 RGB LED Panel
| Beam Angle || 140° |
| Color Temperature || 2900 to 6200K |
| Color Accuracy Standard || CRI 98 |
| Cooling System || Passive |
| Dimming || Yes, 0 to 100% |
| Rectangular Panel Size || 1 x 2' / 0.30 x 0.61 m |
| Fixture Mount || None |
| Accessory Mount || None |
| AC Input Power || 90 to 240 VAC, 50 / 60 Hz With Optional Power Supply |
| DC Input Power || 12 to 24 VDC With Optional Battery |
| Power Source || AC Adapter, External Battery |
| Max Power Consumption || 140 W |
| Power Pass-Thru || None |
- Power Adapter for ALL IN 2
| Voltage || 90 - 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz |
- Ball Head Stand Mount for All IN 1 and 2 LED Lights
| Dimensions || Stud: 5/8" / 16 mm |
- Frame Kit Bag for Bi-Flex 2 (Black)
| Type of Closure || Zipper |
| Carrying/Transport Options || Handles |
- X-Bend Holder2 for 24x12" BI-FLEX2 Panel
Rating90% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 56 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Vivitar air purifier
Sylvania Portable Blu-Ray Disc/DVD Media Player 11.4" SDVD1187...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
Does not turn on.
Name: Virginia M Stein
Ruggard Electronic Dry Cabinet
I have just shipped the Ruggard 80litre to a remote island in the pacific at great expense. I unpacked it today, set it up, and tried to turn it on. And...nothing. No lights, no action. Help please....
Pelican super Sabre lite submersible
Name: David Gereau
Pelican Sabrelite 2000 Flashlight 3 'C'
The battery saddle has broken on the plus end and causes this flashlight is so good, I would like to know if this part is under warranty or how can I get one. Address is. David Gereau 4735 18th road Escanaba, Michigan. 49829.
Please let me know whether how you can help me....
Sensor 3 pack used to control multiple zones independently
Name: Ronald Franco
Nest Temperature Sensor
I have a 6 zone radiant floor heat system. Current implementation uses 6 separate analog thermostats to control 6 separate radiant heat actuators. Can a single Nest 3rd gen thermostat and a Nest sensor 3 pack be used to independently control 4 such zones? Can each of the three...
Under counter SKzCR 2713.
Name: Rex Clark
Sylvania SKCR2713 Bluetooth Under-Cabinet CD Clock
No sound. It worked before. Is there a resit button,?...
Name: Milan Zihlavnik
ZEISS 1.8-14x50 Victory V8 Riflescope
Mal by som doraz ohľadom svetelného bodu či po určitom čase sa sám vypne, alebo ho treba zakaždým vypnúť ručne.
Ďakujem za odpoveď....