User Manual for Alpine Astronomical Baader Spacer Set for Multi-Purpose Coma Corrector Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Alpine Astronomical Baader Spacer Set for
- Product category: Other Telescope Accessories Alpine Astronomical
- Brand: Alpine Astronomical
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Alpine Astronomical Other Telescope Accessories
User manual for the Alpine Astronomical Baader Spacer Set for contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Alpine Astronomical product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Alpine Astronomical user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Alpine Astronomical product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description Use the Baader Spacer Set for Multi-Purpose Coma Corrector to integrate your MPCC into your telescope setup.
In the Box Bundle Items T-2 Female/M48 Male Expanding Ring Baader T-2 7.5mm Extension Tube Baader 14mm Hyperion Finetuning Ring Baader 28mm Hyperion Finetuning Ring Table of Contents
- T-2 Female/M48 Male Expanding Ring The Alpine Astronomical T-2 Female/M48 Male Expanding Ring is a knurled adapter ring that converts an M48 female thread to an M42 x 0.75 (T-2) female thread.
- Baader T-2 7.5mm Extension Tube An optional part of their modular Astro T-2 system, the Alpine Astronomical Baader T-2 7.5mm Extension Tube can be used throughout the system to add the proper spacing between different components. The extension has internal T-2 threads on one end with external T-2 threads on the other for easy use. You can use the extension tubes anywhere you need to precisely space and couple any of the T-2 components, in configurations of your own design.
- Example of Uses
- Stack this 7.5mm tube with another of the same size or the two other sizes—15mm and 40mm—for precise spacing
- Use with the Alpine telecompressor to vary the spacing of the lens relative to a camera or eyepiece for precise placement
- Provide a secure way of varying an eyepiece-to-camera separation (projection ratio)
- Use with the afocal and ocular projection (OPFA) system
- Use with the Multi-Purpose Coma Corrector to accurately locate and couple the coma corrector to eyepieces
- Baader 14mm Hyperion Finetuning Ring Use the Alpine Astronomical Baader 14mm Finetuning Ring for Hyperion Eyepieces to extend the focal length of your Hyperion eyepiece and enhance its magnification range. You gain the value of a second eyepiece without having to invest in an entire new one.
- Baader 28mm Hyperion Finetuning Ring Use the Alpine Astronomical Baader 28mm Finetuning Ring for Hyperion Eyepieces to extend the focal length of your Hyperion eyepiece and enhance its magnification range. You gain the value of a second eyepiece without having to invest in an entire new one.
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Alpine Astronomical Baader Spacer Set for Multi-Purpose Coma Corrector in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
- T-2 Female/M48 Male Expanding Ring
| Threads || M42 x 0.75 (T-2) female |
| Properties || 0.098" / 2.5 mm optical path length |
| Weight || 0.39 oz / 11.0 g |
- Baader T-2 7.5mm Extension Tube
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 2.55 x 2.2 x 0.75" |
- Baader 14mm Hyperion Finetuning Ring
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 2.5 x 2.3 x 0.8" |
- Baader 28mm Hyperion Finetuning Ring
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 2.7 x 2.3 x 1.4" |
Rating80% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 67 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Samsung Q60 65" Class HDR 4K...
Aduro uogrip road series dashcam DVC 100 DVR Road Dash video camcorder...
Instructional manual for Monfrotto ball tripod head # 496RC2...
PDP by DW Encore Complete 5-piece Drum Set with chrome hardware and cymbals Azure Blue...