User Manual for Aluratek 10" Digital Photo Frame with Motion Sensor and 4GB Built-In Memory Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Aluratek 10" Digital Photo Frame with
- Product category: Digital Picture Frames & Albums Aluratek
- Brand: Aluratek
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Aluratek Digital Picture Frames & Albums
User manual for the Aluratek 10" Digital Photo Frame with contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Aluratek product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Aluratek user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Aluratek product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description Relive your precious memories with the 10" Digital Photo Frame from Aluratek. You can enjoy your photos, videos and audio in an all-digital format. This 10" "true digital" LCD panel with 1024 x 600 pixel resolution ensures your digital photos will be displayed in clear detail and vibrant color. With 4GB of internal memory, you can store hundreds of your multimedia files onboard to display them anytime you please. Additionally, this frame comes equipped with a built-in motion sensor that will automatically turn on when movement is detected up to 10' away.
This modern-looking black frame also features 2 built-in speakers that are well-suited for playing back music files or arranging a slideshow of images with background music—do this with the simple touch of a button. The frame supports SD and SDHC memory card formats for easily transferring shots taken with your digital camera. Or, you can connect the frame to your computer using its high-speed USB 2.0 interface to input audio, video and photo files.
For added day-to-day convenience, this versatile digital device offers a built-in clock and calendar. Additionally, feel free to kick back and control the unit in comfort from the couch, your favorite chair, your bed, or anywhere else using the included remote control. The Digital Frame is a dual-voltage device, meaning it's compatible with outlets anywhere in the world; however, a region-specific plug adapter may be required.
- Digital Signage Solution
- The Digital Photo Frame is also a suitable digital signage solution. Provide a clear message to your customers by propping up this device on a flat surface like a table or mounting it to a frame on the wall. Showcase videos of your product or service in action or play a greeting message, tutorial, or educational video. You could also use pictures in slideshow mode to tell a story, display business hours, sale items, specials, menu boards, and more. The possibilities are up to you.
- Motion Sensor Activated
- This frame comes equipped with a built-in motion sensor on the front of the frame. The frame will automatically turn on when movement is detected up to 10' away. Once activated, the frame will resume slideshow or video play. The frame will automatically shut off again if no motion is detected after the set time. You can set the frame to auto turn off at times of 10 seconds, 30 seconds, 2 minutes, or 10 minutes so you don't have to unplug your frame before you leave or worry about wasting energy.
- Slideshow Support
- Aluratek's 10" Digital Frame enables you to set photo slideshows to background music. Slideshows can be configured to play photos in various display and transition modes. Photos will be automatically resized to fit the LCD screen in a 16:9 aspect ratio.
UPC: 812658012867 In the Box Aluratek 10" Digital Photo Frame with Motion Sensor and 4GB Built-In Memory Frame Stand Remote Control USB 2.0 Cable U.S. Type-A Power Cable and Adapter Limited 1-Year Warranty Guides & Manuals Table of Contents
- Multimedia Experience
- This digital frame supports various media formats. In addition to photos, it plays videos and music through the frame's integrated stereo speakers. Connect a storage device such as a USB hard drive, USB flash drive, or insert an SD card into the photo frame to access your media content. Transfer and store files quickly and easily from your personal computer to the frame's 4GB of built-in memory with the included USB 2.0 cable. A compact remote is included for ease of operation and control.
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Aluratek 10" Digital Photo Frame with Motion Sensor and 4GB Built-In Memory in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Download User ManualThe user manual for the Aluratek 10" Digital Photo Frame with Motion Sensor and 4GB Built-In Memory can be downloaded in PDF format at the link stated below.
Aluratek ADMSF310F Specs
| Resolution || 1024 x 600 |
| Display Size / Type || 10" diagonal TFT LCD |
| Aspect Ratio || 16:9 |
| Video Clip || 720p @ 24 fps |
| Internal Memory || 4 GB |
| Memory Cards || SD |
USB flash drive
| Built-in Speakers || Yes |
| Wi-Fi || None |
| Bluetooth || No |
| Photo || JPEG |
| Video || AVI |
| 3D Display || No |
| Audio || MP3 |
| Power || 120 to 240 VAC, |
| System Requirements || Windows |
| Dimensions (W x H x D) || With Frame: 10.75 x 0.75 x 7.38" / 27.30 x 1.91 x 18.75 cm |
| Weight || 1.2 lb / 0.54 kg |
| Package Weight || 1.85 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 14.35 x 9.15 x 2.15" |
Rating66% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 10 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
Post new comment to Aluratek 10" Digital Photo Frame with Motion Sensor and 4GB Built-In Memory
|Subject: Motion sensor question|
|Date: 28.09.2022 18:03:42||Name: David Russell|
|Can the motion sensor be turned off so frame runs continuously. don't want to jump up & down every so often to activate frame. Had a few Alurateks in the past but this feature is a non_-starter if I can't turn this feature of. I'm in the shopping process for a new frame but this is an unwanted feature for me |
Thanks in advance for you time & reply.
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Samsonite tripod 3751...
JVC Compact Component System MX-DK11...
VIZIO 40" hd...
manual for rayovac workhorse lantern...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
Ricoh SP C261SFNw All-in-One Color Laser
I have a Ricoh SP C261SFNw printer that is leaving what looks like roller impressions on the left side of the paper after printing. I’ve cleaned the rollers and kind of paper I use, Can I fix this?...
Name: Ivan Ambroz
American DJ DB Display MKII -
Bei mein display ist 5 V eingang kaput. Da sind einige Elemente in SMD technik und ich weiss nicht wie heist diese IC, Viderstand und Dioden. Ich bite um Hilfe. Danke mit Grusse...
Versa h22 mid tower manual download needed
Thermaltake Versa H22 Mid-Tower Chassis
I have a versa h22 tower I bought from 2015 and lost the manual, needing a download of the old one....
The worst support company
Name: PELAYO VIGIL
Individual Software Anytime Organizer 16
Three days I have been trying to get an Activation Code for my AnyTime Organizer 16 Deluxe. I am blocked out of the program even thought I bought it in September 2022. No one answer me and I can not get into the programm. I have never experienced such a lack of support and the pr...
System output sounds bad
Name: Kelly bird
Numark MP103USB Professional USB & MP3
When using speakers the sou d is distorted. I need help troubleshooting ...