User Manual for Aluratek 8" Digital Photo Frame with Touchscreen & Wi-Fi Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Aluratek 8" Digital Photo Frame with
- Product category: Digital Picture Frames & Albums Aluratek
- Brand: Aluratek
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Aluratek Digital Picture Frames & Albums
User manual for the Aluratek 8" Digital Photo Frame with contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Aluratek product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Aluratek user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Aluratek product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description Display your photos, videos, and other memories using the 8" Digital Photo Frame from Aluratek, which has an 8" IPS TFT LCD touchscreen with a resolution of 1027 x 768 and a 4:3 aspect ratio. Content from your personal computer or flash drive can be stored on the 8GB of internal memory via USB 2.0, or use the integrated SDHC slot, which supports cards up to 32GB. The frame can also be linked to your Facebook and Twitter accounts, as well as Aluratek's photo cloud app to share content using 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi. If you'd like to make things more lively, integrated speakers allow background music to be added to slideshows, which can be configured to play in various display and transition modes.
- Touchscreen IPS LCD display for fast and easy navigation through the icon-based menus
- Connects easily to 802.11 b/g/n wireless networks
- Share photos from your Facebook and Twitter accounts directly to the frame using a smartphone or tablet
- View high-quality digital photos on the 8" TFT true color LCD at 1024 x 768 resolution (4:3 aspect ratio)
- High-quality frame with built-in speakers
- Supports various picture, video, and audio formats, as most file formats are automatically recognized
- Configure photo slideshows to play in various display and transition modes set to background music
- Supports SD / SDHC memory cards up to 32GB
- Connect a USB flash drive or SD card to easily access and share your favorite pictures, music, or videos
- Transfer and store files quickly and easily from your personal computer to the frame's 8GB of built-in memory with USB 2.0
- Includes built-in clock, calendar, alarm, and weather apps with an auto on / off timer
- Use the integrated security slot to help secure the frame and prevent theft
- Horizontal and vertical orientation
- Touchscreen LCD
- Aluratek's frame features a large 8" touchscreen IPS LCD that provides fast and easy navigation through the icon-based menus with no required setup and no software to install.
- Instant Photo Sharing
- This frame is a great way to instantly share your photos by simply connecting to a Wi-Fi network. There are three ways to share - sync the frame to your Facebook account, Twitter account, or Aluratek's photo cloud app. Any image you post with your smartphone or tablet will transfer directly to the frame.
Slideshows can also be set up with background music and can be configured to play photos in various display and transition modes. Photos will be automatically resized to fit the LCD screen in a 4:3 aspect ratio.
UPC: 812658013383 In the Box Aluratek 8" Digital Photo Frame with Touchscreen & Wi-Fi Power Adapter Frame Stand Limited 1-Year Warranty Table of Contents
- Multimedia Experience
- This digital frame supports various media formats. In addition to photos, users may also play videos and music through the frame's integrated stereo speakers. Simply connect a storage device such as a USB hard drive, USB flash drive, or insert an SD card into the photo frame to access your media content. Transfer and store files quickly and easily from your personal computer to the frame's 8GB of built-in memory with USB 2.0. For an even more complete media experience, the Wi-Fi frame includes clock, calendar, weather, and alarm functionality.
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Aluratek 8" Digital Photo Frame with Touchscreen & Wi-Fi in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Aluratek AWDMPF8BB Specs
| Resolution || 1024 x 768 |
| Display Size / Type || 8" diagonal LCD (Unspecified Type) |
| Aspect Ratio || 4:3 |
| Backlight Type || LED |
| Internal Memory || 8 GB |
| Memory Cards || SDHC |
| Built-in Speakers || Yes |
| Wi-Fi || Built-In |
| Bluetooth || No |
| Interface || USB 2.0 |
| Video In || None |
| Video Out || None |
| Audio In || None |
| Audio Out || None |
| System Requirements || Windows |
| Dimensions (W x H x D) || 10.75 x 7.375 x 0.75" / 27.30 x 18.73 x 1.91 cm |
| Weight || 1.25 lb / 0.57 kg |
| Package Weight || 2.15 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 10.75 x 8.75 x 3.5" |
Rating50% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 30 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
Post new comment to Aluratek 8" Digital Photo Frame with Touchscreen & Wi-Fi
|Subject: Aluratek 8"digital photo frame|
|Date: 27.01.2022 07:22:34||Name: Gomathi |
|I couldn't upload any photos from my smartphone to the device even after binding the device in the app. Can you please help to resolve the problem. |
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Marantz SR 4100 DC...
I'm looking for xp11r...
EOTech L-3 user manual ...
Meade quartz on forks- 10" schmidt-cassegrainian- mounts on an adjustable wedge equatorial mount. Pre 200's model, like maybe 1980's ? Please find-...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
Name: Rocky Jackson
BOSS WL-50 Wireless System for Pedalboards
Did you ever get it working?...
SSD 1 Terabyte Back Up Drive
SanDisk 1TB Extreme Portable USB 3.1
I installed the software and the drive does not appear for me to hi it for a back up. Please advise....
Roku Ultra Streaming Player
Where can I get a comprehensive explanation of the Roku Ultra 4k Audio settings? I keep getting conflicting advice about using "passthrough" when connecting to my Sony Receiver. I have Googled all over the place with no luck and you User Manual is a total disaster. Please advise....
T265 will not charge
Name: Darrell Steele
Motorola T265 Two-Way Radio
When I plug in the units to charge nodisplau or lights come on. I have also left it charging but nothing is happening. Pls help...
View TV AT-163 and External Drives
Name: Andy A
ViewTV AT-163 ATSC Digital TV Converter
I purchased the View-TV AT-163 and waiting for delivery. I have a 1TB western Digital
Passport external drive. The Drive is password protected and the data is encrypted.
Will this drive work with the AT-163? If I enter the password once, will the unit remember the passw...