User Manual for American DJ 2x Mega Bar RGBA Kit with Wireless Remote, Carry Bag, and 2x DMX Cables Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the American DJ 2x Mega Bar RGBA
- Product category: DJ & Effect Lights American DJ
- Brand: American DJ
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for American DJ DJ & Effect Lights
User manual for the American DJ 2x Mega Bar RGBA contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any American DJ product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official American DJ user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a American DJ product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description This B&H Kit combines two American DJ Mega Bar RGBA fixtures with a wireless remote control, carry bag, and two 10.0' / 3.0m DMX cables to form the primary components of a mobile lighting rig for live performances and DJ applications. The Mega Bar RGBA is a compact 42.0" / 106.7cm linear fixture that offers the flexibility of RGBA (Red, Green, Blue, and Amber) color mixing for stage or wall washing. The Mega Bar RGBA can be operated by the included ADJ RFC wireless remote to control what would normally require a DMX controller or adjustments done manually on the rear panel. By aiming the wireless remote at the unit, you can control features such as Black Out, built-in programs, flash, DMX addressing, and RGB color change. You can also control this fixture with a DMX controller or in sound-active mode.
The carry bag is a flexible, soft case with two dividers that can be used to create three compartments to protect the two Mega Bars from the rigors of on-the-road wear and tear. This case features an exterior accessory pocket, a double zipper pull closure, and dual top handle straps. The two DMX cables feature extra-thick 8mm wire, performance quality connectors, and tension-resistant stress relief.
In the Box
- 2 x American DJ Mega Bar RGBA (Black) The black Mega Bar RGBA from American DJ is a compact, 42” (1m) linear bar fixture that offers the flexibility of RGBA (Red, Green, Blue, and Amber) color mixing for stage or wall washing. The fixture has a total of 320 LEDs, with 64 red, 96 green, 96 blue, and 64 amber diodes.
The Mega Bar RGBA can be operated by the ADJ RFC wireless remote (sold separately) to control what would normally require a DMX controller or adjustments done manually on the rear panel. By aiming the wireless remote at the unit and you can control features such as blackout, built-in programs, flash, DMX addressing, and RGB color change. You can also control this fixture with a DMX Controller, Sound Active mode, or in Auto mode. This fixture uses LEDs rated at 50,000 hours with a maximum power draw of 32W. The DMX controller addressing may also be changed by the unit’s 4-button LED display. There is no duty cycle on the Mega Bar RGBA, so it can run all night, plus you can daisy-chain the power from one unit to the next with the built-in IEC power inputs/outputs. The Mega Bar RGBA ships with mounting brackets and a power cord.
- 42" (1m) indoor linear fixture with 320 x 10mm R/G/B/A LEDs (64 Red, 96 Green, 96 Blue, and 64 Amber)
- 7 DMX Channel Modes: 4, 6, 7, 9, 10, 18, or 34 channels
- 6 Operational Modes: Manual Color mode, Static Color Change mode, Auto (Program Run) mode, Sound Active mode, RGBA Manual Control mode, and DMX-512 mode
- Variable RGBA color mixing offers a seemingly unlimited color palette, suitable for stage or wall washing
- LED pulse and strobe effect
- Linkable via 3-pin XLR cable
- 4-button LED display on rear panel
- IEC AC outlet on rear to daisy chain power (up to 20 units)
- Compatible with ADJ RFC wireless remote control (sold separately)
- Includes mounting brackets to mount on a wall or set on the ground
- Magnet system on end-caps to connect multiple bars together
- Long-life LEDs (Rated at 50,000 hours)
- Run all night, no duty cycle
- Auto-Sensing Voltage: This fixture contains an automatic voltage switch, which can auto-sense the voltage when it is plugged into the power source
- Arriba Cases AC-425 DJ Lighting Case (Black) Primarily designed to protect BAND PIX &COLOR STRIP Type Lighting Fixtures, the black AC-425 Mobile DJ Lighting Case from Arriba Cases is used to house lighting fixtures from Chauvet, ADJ, Blizzard, and various other brands of Lighting fixtures. This flexible, soft case comes with 2 dividers that can be used to create 3 compartments on the inside. Suitable for mobile applications, it has 2 LED bar tubes and has skid feet at the bottom. This case features an exterior accessory pocket, double zipper pull closure, dual top handle straps with connector, and a clear ID window for your business card.
- Comes with 2 dividers that can be used to set up 3 compartments
- Suitable for all brands of lighting fixtures used in DJ, working band, and karaoke rig setups
- Great for mobile DJs, Karaoke rigs and working bands
- Extra wide mouth design allows gear to be extracted quickly
- Clear window to see into the bag, or for storing ID
- American DJ ADJ RFC Wireless Remote Control The ADJ RFC Wireless Remote Control from American DJ is an RF (radio frequency) wireless remote control designed for use with various LED fixtures. The ADJ RFC is capable of turning compatible lights on or off or blacking out, automatically running through built-in programs, program selection, Strobe Effect and controlling the speed of the Auto Run. It can also adjust the flash rate, adjust RGB colors and activate the Sound Active mode. (See specs for a complete compatibility list)
- Black Out: Turns fixture on/off
- Auto Run: Automatically runs through built-in programs
- Program Selection: Access unit's built-in programs
- Speed: Controls speed of Auto Run
- Sound Active: Activates Sound Active mode
- RGB Buttons: Adjusts RGB colors with the + and - buttons
- Buttons: Adjusts flash rate, speed of the Auto Run, and program selection
- 2 x Pig Hog 3-Pin XLR DMX Cable (5') Featuring extra-thick 8 mm wire, performance quality connectors, and tension-resistant stress relief, this 5' Pig Hog DMX Cable from Strukture is overbuilt precisely to stand up to the most grueling tour conditions imaginable. Consequently, Pig Hog cables have "no questions" lifetime guarantee. UPC: 672485347156
- 2 x Mega Bar RGBA (Black) tfzftudrrqecywwfcwuuea
- Power Cord (5.9')
- Mounting Brackets
- Limited 2-Year Warranty
- Arriba Cases - AC-425 DJ Lighting Case (Black)
- ADJ RFC Wireless Remote Control
Table of Contents
- 2 x Pig Hog - 3-Pin XLR DMX Cable (5')
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the American DJ 2x Mega Bar RGBA Kit with Wireless Remote, Carry Bag, and 2x DMX Cables in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
- 2 x American DJ Mega Bar RGBA (Black)
| Light Source || 320 x 10mm R/G/B/A LEDs |
64 x Red, 96 x Green, 96 x Blue, 64 x Amber
| Life Expectancy || Up to 50,000 hours |
| Illuminance || 650 lux at 6.56' (2 m) |
275 lux at 13.12' (4 m)
| Beam Angle || 30° |
| Colors || RGBA color mixing |
48 x color macros
| Dimming || Electronic: 0 to 100% |
| DMX Connectors || Input: XLR 3-pin |
Output: XLR 3-pin
| DMX Channel Modes || 7 x Channel Modes: 4, 6, 7, 9, 10, 18, or 34 channels |
| Input Voltage || 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz |
| Power Connectors || Input: IEC |
| Power Cord Daisy Chain || 20 x fixtures maximum |
| Power Draw || 32 W maximum |
| Fuse || 1 A |
| Working Position || Any safe working position |
| Dimensions (L x W x H) || 41.75 x 3.00 x 5.75" (106 x 7.3 x 14.5 cm) |
| Weight || 6 lb (2.7 kg) |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 44.0 x 7.0 x 5.0" |
- Arriba Cases AC-425 DJ Lighting Case (Black)
| Closure Type || Zipper |
| Carry and Transport Options || 2 x Connecting Handstrap |
| Exterior Dimensions (W x H x D) || 42.5 x 6.3 x 6" / 10.8 x 15.9 x 15.2 cm |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 21.6 x 8.3 x 4.9" |
- American DJ ADJ RFC Wireless Remote Control
| Compatible With || Jelly Go PAR64 RGBA |
Jelly PAR Profile System
Mega Bar RGBA
Mega Go Bar 50 RGBA
Mega Go Flood BAR
Mega Go Flood PAR
Mega Go Flood PAR HO
Mega GO PAR64 RGBA
Mega PAR Profile System
Ultra Bar 6
Ultra BAr 9
Ultra Bar 12
Ultra Go PAR7X
Ultra Hex PAR 3
WiFly Par QA5
WiFly Par QA5 WH
WiFly Bar QA5
WiFly Bar RGBA
WiFly Go Flood Par
WiFly QA5 IP
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 5.8 x 3.0 x 0.85" |
- 2 x Pig Hog 3-Pin XLR DMX Cable (5')
| Connector 1 || 3-Pin XLR Male |
| Connector 2 || 3-Pin XLR Female |
| Cable Length || 5' / 1.52 m |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 8.5 x 7.5 x 0.75" |
Rating100% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 91 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Boise Cascade 1970's camper pull trailer manual. 115V 30amp Model# 19SG 19357...
Coby MPCD-102 ; does this record cassette? if yes how?...
Eartec TD 900 master and remote...
coast led 155 multi tool...
Nikon 6x15 7.5 japan...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
Name: Jerol Morrow
Tasco TRD130T 1x30 Red Dot Reflex
What do you mean "insert link to website"?
Whose website? My e-mail address.
Your instructions are not clear...
instruction manual for TED130T
Name: Jerol Morrow
Tasco TRD130T 1x30 Red Dot Reflex
i am having difficulties downloading and printing instruction manual. as i am internet challenged, it is not clear as to what i am supposed to do. please send me a paper copy...
Gigastone storage 6600
Name: Tate Brumgard
Gigastone 128GB IF-6600 i-Flash Drive
Would like operating instructions ...
I need a user manual for the Polaroid 72" 183 cm Tripod (Model #: PLTRI72S)
Name: Paul Tunks
Polaroid 72" Tripod w 3-Way Pan
I need a user manual for the Polaroid 72" 183 cm Tripod (Model #: PLTRI72S). The box had no user manual inside and I cannot find this product on the Polaroid website. ...
Name: Barb craig
Kanto Living DS200 Phone and Tablet
Can this unit be wall mounted? Reply please...