User Manual for Angler Green Screen 2-Light Kit Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Angler Green Screen 2-Light Kit
- Product category: Tungsten Lights Angler
- Brand: Angler
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Angler Tungsten Lights
User manual for the Angler Green Screen 2-Light Kit contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Angler product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Angler user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Angler product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description B&H has put together this Angler Green Screen 2-Light Kit to give photographers everything they need to key creative or exotic backgrounds into their photos. The kit includes 2 Angler Shadow Focus Spot 300 lights, with barndoors, a 5 x 7' collapsible chroma green background, a Multiboom Light Stand/Reflector Holder, two 8' air-cushioned light stands, and two 33" white translucent umbrellas. A Savage Photo Creator Kit is included to allow you to digitally add the background of your choice to your photo.Angler Shadow Focus Spot 300 LightThe Shadow Focus Spot 300 is a 300W focusable fixture with a wide 21-40° beam angle that's variable with a simple knob. The safety-glass-protected, separately purchased lamp has a color temperature of approximately 3100K with an average lamp life of 100 hours. Four-way barndoors are included to put the light where you want it and keep it off of areas that you don't. Convenience features include a cool-touch handle for safe tilting adjustments and a 12.5' power cable with an in-line switch and a grounded 3-prong US/North American.5 x 7' Collapsible Chroma Green BackgroundThe chroma green background uses a specialized color to allow you to key in the background of your choice in post-production using digital software. This background features crease-resistant fabric with a stretch-frame that helps smooth the fabric and keep it wrinkle-free. Best of all, it pops open and collapses to 1/3 its size quickly and easily. Touch-fastening straps on each side are used for hanging the background from a stand or other support. In addition, the background may be clamped to a flat surface and bent into a cove for tabletop photography.Multiboom Light Stand and Reflector HolderThe Multiboom can support a small or medium light head to a height of 13' (4m). Raise the second section completely, click, and it is a boom stand. As a boom, it can hold a small light head extended almost 3' from the center of the stand. The Multiboom is also a reflector holder by means of its two clamps, which can support an Impact, Flexfill, or Photoflex light disc as large as 60". A hole at the end of the arm allows an optional counterweight to be hung for greater stability.8' Air-Cushioned Light StandThis aluminum stand is a 4-section light support with sure-twist section locks. If you forget to tighten any section with your light mounted, the light slowly descends thanks to the air-cushioned action. This useful feature saves equipment and fingers from harm during busy photo sessions.33" White Translucent UmbrellaThis umbrella can be used in traditional bounce mode, but you can also use it in shoot-through mode. Pump the light through it and aim the umbrella exterior at your subject for a soft but slightly crisp look.Photo Creator KitUsing green screen technology and the included software, the Savage Photo Creator Kit permits you to take a simple photograph against the included green screen cloth and simply drop in a distant locale or landmark that places your subject far from where you took the photo without ever boarding a plane.
In the Box
- 2 x Angler Shadow Focus Spot 300 Focusing Flood Light The Angler Shadow Focus Spot 300 Focusing Flood Light is a 300W focusable fixture with a wide-angle 21-40° beam angle that's variable with a simple knob. The safety-glass-protected, separately purchased lamp has a color temperature of approximately 3100K with an average lamp life of 100 hours. Four-way barndoors are included to put the light where you want it and keep it off of areas that you don't. Convenience features include a cool-touch handle for safe tilting adjustments and a 12.5' power cable with an in-line switch and a grounded 3-prong US/North American plug.
- Beam Angle
- Flood Beam angle is variable from 21 to 40 degrees
- Cool-Touch Handle
- Allows tilt adjustment without burning hands
- 4-leaf barndoor set included to control beam spread
- Heavy Duty Cable
- 18-gauge power cord with inline switch
- Lightweight synthetic construction
- Angler Chromakey Collapsible Background (5 x 7', Chroma Green) Add green-screen capabilities to your studio or location setup with this lightweight 5 x 7' Collapsible Background from Angler. The durable fabric absorbs light to eliminate unwanted reflections, while the green chroma key surface allows you to digitally insert the background of your choice in postproduction, using optional software. Reinforced with stylish black edging tape, this background is stretched onto a self-supporting steel frame, which pops open in a snap for support against a wall. Heavy-duty hook-and-loop fasteners are integrated into the top and sides of the rim for attachment to a background holder, stand, or tripod. After your shoot, the background collapses to one-third its original size for transporting and storage in the included circular carry bag with a see-through window. The Angler Chromakey background is spot cleanable using a mild detergent to ensure optimum performance and long use. UPC: 847628589001
- Impact Multiboom Light Stand and Reflector Holder - 13' (4m) This is an Impact Convertible Boom Arm/Light Stand. As a light stand, it can support a small or medium light head to a height of 13' (4 m). Raise the second section completely, click, and it is a boom stand.
As a boom, it can hold a small light head to an extension of almost 3' from the center of the stand.
It is a reflector holder by means of its two clips, which can support an Impact, Flexfill, or Photoflex light disc as large as 60".
A hole at the end of the arm allows an optional counterweight to be hung, for greater stability.
- Instructions for Using This Stand as a Boom
- 1. Loosen the large long handle in the middle of the stand.
2. Loosen the top-most section of the stand. Pull that section all the way up.
3. Pull! - swing it horizontally for the boom feature, and lock it for the desired setup.
- 2 x Impact Air-Cushioned Light Stand (Black, 8') This aluminum Impact Air-Cushioned Light Stand rises to a height of 8' and folds down to 29.6". The stand has sure-twist section locks and 4 sections and will support up to 8 lb. If you forget to tighten any section with your light mounted, the light slowly descends, thanks to the air-cushioned action. This useful feature saves equipment and fingers from harm during busy photo sessions.
- Air Cushioned
- Protects equipment from impact damage.
- Compact Design
- Will fit easily into most location cases.
- Accepts Casters
- Eases positioning of heavy lights.
- Available as accessories.
- 2 x Impact White Translucent Umbrella (33") Umbrellas soften, broaden, and diminish the light output of any flash light source. Umbrellas with a white interior will soften and weaken light more than an umbrella with a silver lining. A white umbrella without a black backing may also be used as a makeshift softbox, although the use of the light will not be as efficient as with a lightbox.Choosing umbrella size is determined by the size of the subject, and the strength of the light supply being used. Choosing an umbrella surface is as subjective as choosing a paint and brush.This Impact 33" White Translucent Umbrella is suggested for use in head-and-shoulders portraits for one or two persons. UPC: 847628013278
- Savage Green Screen Photo Creator Kit with Digital Software Add creative possibilities to your photography with the Green Screen Photo Creator Kit with Digital Software from Savage. The kit includes a true chroma key green 5.0 x 7.0' backdrop with two removable hanging hooks, metal grommets, and a hanging pole pocket. After capturing your images in-camera, you can then use the included software to substitute the green with a background of your choosing. The software is provided via a licensing key and is Windows/Mac compatible. Use your own background photos or select from the included 3,500 images.
- 720 digital images with a wide choice of themed locales, or use your own photos
- Professional-grade green screen backdrop with grommets and removable hooks for hanging
- Intuitive, easy-to-use software
- Runs as a 32-bit program on both 32- and 64-bit computers
- Included background images are sized to 2400 x 3000px @ 300 dpi
- Easily remove and replace Chroma Green & Blue Screens
- Software can export images up to 11 x 14" @ 600 dpi
- Provides actions like blending edges, and smoothing skin
- 2 x Shadow Focus Spot 300 Focusing Flood Light bfcyxvfe
- Four-Way Barndoor Set
- Safety Glass
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
- Chromakey Collapsible Background (5 x 7', Chroma Green)
- Impact - Multiboom Light Stand and Reflector Holder - 13' (4m)
- 2 x Impact - Air-Cushioned Light Stand (Black, 8')
- 2 x Impact - Umbrella - White Translucent (33")
Table of Contents
- Savage - Green Screen Photo Creator Kit with Digital Software
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Angler Green Screen 2-Light Kit in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
- 2 x Angler Shadow Focus Spot 300 Focusing Flood Light
| Beam Angle || 21 to 40° |
| Color Temperature || 3100K |
| Bulb Type || 1 x GY9.5 |
| Max Bulb Wattage || 300 W |
| Focusable || Yes |
| Umbrella Mount || Yes |
| AC Input Power || 120 VAC, 60 Hz |
| Mounting || 5/8" Receiver (via Fixture) |
| Cable Length || 12.5' / 3.8 m |
| Inline Switch || Yes |
| Material || Synthetic (Housing) |
| Dimensions || 8.75 x 8.75 x 6" / 22 x 22 x 15 cm |
| Weight || 3.5 lb / 1.5 kg |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 10.55 x 8.4 x 7.45" |
- Angler Chromakey Collapsible Background (5 x 7', Chroma Green)
| Material || Cotton muslin |
| Color || Chroma Green |
| Size || Open: 5 x 7' / 1.5 x 2.1 m Folded: 28" / 71 cm |
| Weight || 5 lb / 2.7 kg (with storage bag) |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 27.0 x 27.0 x 1.0" |
- Impact Multiboom Light Stand and Reflector Holder - 13' (4m)
| Minimum Height || 40" (102 cm) |
| Maximum Height || 13' (4 m) as light stand |
9'(2.7 m) as boom stand, with boom @ 90 degree angle
10.5'(3.2 m) as boom stand, with boom @ 135 degree angle
| Closed Length || 40" (102 cm) |
| Footprint Diameter || 36" (91 cm) |
| Leg Tip || 20mm |
| Attachment Size || 5/8" stud with 1/4"-20 threaded top |
| Accepts Wheels || Yes |
| Air Cushioned || No |
| Maximum Load || 5 lbs (2.3 kg) as light stand |
3 lbs (1.4 kg) as boom stand
| Weight || 4.6 lbs (2.1 kg) |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 42.0 x 4.8 x 4.8" |
- 2 x Impact Air-Cushioned Light Stand (Black, 8')
| Maximum Load || 8 lb (3.6 kg) |
| Leg Tip || 20 mm |
| Attachment Size || 5/8" Stud with 1/4"-20 in threaded tip |
| Accepts Wheels || Yes |
| Air Cushioned || Yes |
| Maximum Height || 96" (243.8 cm) |
| Minimum Height || 34" (86.3 cm) |
| Folded Height || 29.6 (75.2 cm) |
| Footprint Diameter || 36" (91.4 cm) |
| Weight || 2.05 lb (1 kg) |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 29.75 x 3.2 x 3.15" |
- 2 x Impact White Translucent Umbrella (33")
| Size || 33.0" / 83.8 cm |
| Interior || White (Translucent) |
| Shaft Diameter || 8 mm |
| Folded Size || L: 23.0" / L: 58.4 cm |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 21.55 x 3.7 x 1.6" |
- Savage Green Screen Photo Creator Kit with Digital Software
| Color || Chroma Key green backdrop |
| Size || 5.0 x 7.0' / 1.5 x 2.1 m |
| System Requirements || PC Minimum System Requirements: |
Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 or 10
2 GHz processor
3.4GB hard-disk space
2 GB RAM
MAC Minimum System Requirements:
Leopard, Snow Leopard, Lion, Mountain Lion, Mavericks, Yosemite, El Capitan
3.4GB hard-disk space
2 GB RAM
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 11.0 x 7.5 x 2.0" |
Rating100% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 46 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
You have Manual for
Lumicon Easy Giant Guider Nr. 2111
Bower 6 -In-1 Multipod Selfie Tripod with Smartphone, GoPro Mount, and Rechargeable Wireless Remote, Black...
Nikon ML-L3 release...
Otterbox iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 Pro Defender Series Case...
RCA MODEL NUMBER P46924