User Manual for Anton Bauer Digital 90 with Power Supply Charger & Gold Mount Plate for ARRI LoCaster Kit Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Anton Bauer Digital 90 with Power
- Product category: Lighting Chargers Anton Bauer
- Brand: Anton Bauer
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Anton Bauer Lighting Chargers
User manual for the Anton Bauer Digital 90 with Power contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Anton Bauer product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Anton Bauer user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Anton Bauer product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description This Kit includes the 14.4V, 93Wh Digital 90 Gold Mount Battery, Tandem-70 Power Supply/Charger, and Gold Mount Plate for the ARRI LoCaster Light, all from Anton Bauer. Attach all three to one another and power the light continuously without any disruptions. When the battery runs out of power, just plug in an AC power cable to the Power Supply/Charger without removing the battery. This will allow you to continue powering the light while simultaneously charging the battery.
- Anton Bauer Tandem-70 On-Camera AC Power/Charger Anton Bauer's Tandem-70 offers a new approach to portable power. It combines all the functionality of a one position InterActive® charger with the convenience of a noise free camera mounted wide range AC Mains Adapter. The Tandem-70 will power even the most power hungry high definition camera from any worldwide AC source. It also doubles as a full function InterActive Charger charging any Anton Bauer Gold Mount battery in two hours or less. Weighing only one pound (450g) the Tandem-70 is the perfect addition to any field camera as a lightweight mains adapter and/or as a high performance charger. Meets all applicable regulatory requirements including CE and FCC.
- Battery Charger
- As with all Anton Bauer chargers, charging with the Tandem-70 is fully automatic. Mount any Logic Series battery to the Tandem-70 and it will automatically determine the appropriate charge routine and execute it.
The Tandem-70 will charge any Anton Bauer Logic Series Gold Mount battery including:
- ProPac 14
- Digital ProPac 14
- TrimPac 14
- Digital Trimpac
- Hytron 50/100/140
- Dionic 90/160
- The Tandem-70 incorporates the exclusive InterActive communication between the battery and charger, which allows the charger to identify any Anton Bauer battery attached and determine the precise charge routine for that particular battery under its present condition.
- Three Stage Charging
- In general, the Tandem-70 utilizes a Three-Stage Charge Routine for each battery.
- DC Power Supply
- The Tandem-70 will automatically operate as an AC adapter once the camera or other device is switched on. An On/Off switch is not incorporated into the power supply (a green LED will light, indicating that the unit is operating as a power supply).
UPC: 872496000785 Anton Bauer Digital 90 Gold Mount Battery (14.4V, 93 Wh) The Anton Bauer Digital 90 Gold Mount Battery (14.4V, 93 Wh), along with the rest of the Digital Battery Series, represents a major makeover for Anton Bauer, featuring a redesign in several aspects over previous series. The result is a long-lasting, sleek and ergonomic, smart, and safe series of batteries, projected for 1000 charge/discharge cycles. The Digital 90 runs on lithium-ion Sanyo cells which Anton Bauer has found to be highly reliable for them in the past. One of the major changes is a reconstruction of the honeycomb interior, built very spacious and housing the cells physically separated from one another, each individually wrapped in its own plastic case and isolated from the others. This ensures that any potential damage to one cell will have no effect on the others, huge for safety. The additional space in the honeycomb also serves to allow more airflow between the cells, effecting more heat dissipation, which will keep the cells cooler and protect them from aging faster.
- Automatic Source Selection
- If the AC line voltage is removed, and a charged battery is mounted on the Tandem-70, power from the battery will be routed to the camera. When the AC line voltage is restored, the battery is reevaluated for a proper charge routine.
As another safety precaution, for instances of above average weather conditions, multiple sensors are built in that detect when the battery is too hot or too cold and trigger a shut down until the temperature is back to normal, at which point the battery automatically turns back on. Designed to the demands of broadcast and cinema digital cameras, the Digital Battery Series employs an algorithm that addresses the issue of "ringing" common to digital cameras. Where batteries are commonly susceptible to sporadic bursts of excess power draw, similar to how a car eats up more gas when the gas pedal is hit too hard, this algorithm smoothes out the power draw, in turn affording longer lasting, more predictable runs with a particular camera and overall longer life.
The Digital Battery Series is compatible with the concurrently released Performance Series of chargers and with all previous Anton Bauer chargers. Used with any of these chargers, via a feature that has become common to the Anton Bauer name, the Digital 90 exchanges certain digital data with the charger that allows the selection of the best charge routine possible for the battery's cell chemistry, maximizing overall life. Via another familiar Anton Bauer feature, the Digital 90 applies a continuous and constant calibration that enables it to provide more and more accurate capacity and run-time calculations over the life of the battery. Run-time is usefully reported in hours and minutes on an easy-to-read LCD when power is being drawn, and as a percentage value when no load is attached. The reporting in hours and minutes will only get more and more precise with each use as a result of the constant calibration feature.
The aesthetics have also taken a redesign, with the body shaped ergonomically for a comfortable hold and modern look, and the outer jacket made of rubber that provides a good grip as well as a cushion against accidental drops. The case is made of high-impact polymer, which is the same material used in motorcycle helmets. A P-Tap output is available for powering accessories.
UPC: 440001510656 Anton Bauer Gold Mount for ARRI LoCaster Battery mounts provide power to specific pieces of equipment from a rechargeable source. This Anton Bauer Gold Mount for the ARRI LoCaster LED Light provides a connection for batteries with an Anton Bauer PowerTap interface.
- Key Features
- Lithium-ion Sanyo cells housed isolated in a spacious honeycomb interior
- Increased airflow and heat dissipation protects cells from aging faster
- Multiple sensors trigger an automatic shutdown when the battery is too hot or cold
- Addresses the issue of "ringing" with an algorithm that smoothes out the power draw
- Compatible with Performance Series and previous model Anton Bauer chargers
- Provides more and more accurate capacity and run-time calculations over the life of the battery
- Reports run time in hours and minutes when power is drawn, and as a percentage when no load is attached
- Ergonomically shaped; rubber outer jacket provides cushion against accidental drops
- P-Tap accessory port
- The Gold Mount system is designed to be extremely versatile and allows the user to easily grow with new cell technology.
- Worldwide Acceptance
- The Gold Mount is offered as original equipment (OEM) by virtually every major video manufacturer.
UPC: 872496006565 In the Box
- This exclusive Anton Bauer feature allows a camera mounted light, wireless microphone, or other DC accessory to be powered from the camera battery.
- Tandem-70 On-Camera AC Power/Charger wxzbqbeafbtcqvwuefucrxbuudete
- AC Cord
- One Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- Digital 90 Gold Mount Battery (14.4V, 93 Wh)
Table of Contents
- Gold Mount for ARRI LoCaster
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Anton Bauer Digital 90 with Power Supply Charger & Gold Mount Plate for ARRI LoCaster Kit in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
- Anton Bauer Tandem-70 On-Camera AC Power/Charger
| Power Supply || Yes |
| Battery Bays || 1 |
| Type of Charging || Single Battery |
| Diagnostics || None |
| Connections/Interface || Gold Mount Type Female (x 1) |
Gold Mount Type Male (x 1)
| Power Requirements || 90-250VAC, 50 or 60Hz |
| Dimensions (WxHxD) || 5.25 x 4 x 2.13" (132 x 103 x 56mm) |
| Weight || 1 lb (450g) |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 10.0 x 9.291 x 2.52" |
- Anton Bauer Digital 90 Gold Mount Battery (14.4V, 93 Wh)
| Mount / Series Type || Gold Mount |
| Chemistry || Lithium-Ion |
| Capacity (Wh) || 93 Wh |
| Output Voltage || 14.4 VDC |
| Maximum Load || 10 A |
| Accessory Port || 1 x D-Tap |
| Dimensions (W x H x D) || 2.7 x 6.5 x 4.4" / 69.0 x 165.0 x 112.0 mm |
| Weight || 2 lb / 0.9 kg |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 9.45 x 7.6 x 7.5" |
- Anton Bauer Gold Mount for ARRI LoCaster
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 8.0 x 3.6 x 2.5" |
Rating90% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 46 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Brick house surveillance watch...
Bell&Howell dnv16hdz camcorder manual...
Konus 900 motor refactor Telescope Manual ...
Hi im looking for a User manual for the 3DR 2.4 GHz, 9-Channel Transmitter for IRIS Quadcopter ASY0002
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
Bower VL437 4.0x High Power Telephoto Lens (37mm Thread
Name: Newell Barrett
Bower VL437 4.0x High Power Telephoto
Have tried this lens on 2 phones, all I get is a small circle in the middle of the screen (the telephoto section), this is with the lens pressed hard against the phone camera...
JVC MX-N536B 2.1-Channel Region-Free DVD Home
I would like to purchase it but i do know if the 2x200W + 1x350W are the real RMS or the PMPO.
Please tell me the RMS.
user manual for Eartec UltraLITE HD single ear headset
Name: Kelly Root
Eartec UltraLITE Single-Ear Remote Headset with
How do I get a user manual? The non-master headset does not pair consistently and battery dies....
How to replace battery?
Name: Peter Johnson
Samsung Galaxy S8 SM-G950F 64GB Smartphone
Hello, I have this phone more than 3 yrs and the battery life is so short. Is it possible to replace it? I don´t want to buy a new phone iven if the battery could be replaced.
Thank you for you reply! Regards, Peter...