User Manual for APC Power Saving Back-UPS XS 1500 Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the APC Power Saving Back-UPS XS 1500
- Product category: UPS Backup APC
- Brand: APC
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for APC UPS Backup
User manual for the APC Power Saving Back-UPS XS 1500 contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any APC product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official APC user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a APC product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description The Power Saving Back-UPS XS 1500 from APC provides power to your important computer components in the event of an electrical outage. The Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) contains a battery which continues to power computers, monitors and other components if the electricity is cut from them. An LCD status display provides information including remaining battery life, load capacity, and event notices. The long-lasting battery is hot-swappable and easy to replace. An audible alarm alerts you of events like power outage and low battery. Ten outlets on the back of the unit provide surge protection, and five of those outlets also connect devices to battery backup so they continue running in the event of power failure.
- Battery Failure Notification
- Provides early-warning fault analysis on batteries enabling timely preventive maintenance.
- Power-Saving Outlets
- Automatically cuts power to idle equipment to conserve electricity.
- Resettable Circuit Breaker
- Easy recovery from overloads; no need to replace a fuse.
- Data-line Protection
- Protection of data lines (Ethernet, Coaxial and Phone lines) ensures complete protection of your equipment from surges. It is very important to protect your equipment from "back door" surges traveling through data lines, as they can be as damaging to your equipment as surges traveling over power lines.
- Always-on Outlets
- Eight outlet models offer dedicated space to accommodate wide transformer blocks without covering adjoining outlets and two always on outlets. You can plug eight power cords including three transformers at the same time. In case you have equipment that has to stay on all the time, such as fax machine, you can plug it in always on outlets. The equipment will be protected and will have power supply even when the unit is switched off.
- Battery-Protected and Surge-Only Outlets
- Reserves power capacity and run time for connected equipment that require battery back-up while providing surge only protection for less critical equipment.
- Hot-Swappable Batteries
- Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment while batteries are being replaced
- Boost Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR)
- Preserves battery life and maximizes runtime by correcting low voltages without discharging the battery.
- Automatic Self-Test
- Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
- Adjustable Voltage-Transfer Points
- Maximizes useful battery life by widening the input voltage window or tightening the output voltage regulation.
- Adjustable Voltage Sensitivity
- Provides the ability to adapt the UPS for optimal performance in specific power environments or generator applications.
- Audible Alarms
- Provides notification of changing utility power and UPS conditions.
- USB Connectivity
- Provides management of the UPS via a USB port (not available on all models).
- Safety-Agency Approved
- Ensures the product has been tested and approved to work safely with the connected service provider equipment and within the specified environment. UL, FCC, CE, C-Tick approvals.
- Lifetime Data Recovery Warranty
- Provides peace of mind by providing professional data recovery services in the event data is lost due to the failure of the unit.
- Building Wiring Fault
- Indicator This LED informs users of potentially dangerous wiring problems in the wall circuit.
- Adjustable Voltage Sensitivity
- Provides the ability to adapt the Power Conditioner for optimal performance in specific power environments or generator applications.
- Battery Replacement Without Tools
- Allows quick, easy battery replacement.
UPC: 731304268390 In the Box APC Power Saving Back-UPS XS 1500 Installation Guide Cat5 Ethernet Cable Limited 3-Year Warranty More info from APC Table of Contents
- LCD Graphics Display
- Text and mimic diagrams that display modes of operation, system parameters and alarms.
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the APC Power Saving Back-UPS XS 1500 in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
APC XS 1500 Specs
| Input || AC 120V 50/60Hz |
| Output || 865W/1500VA |
| Surge Energy Rating || 355 Joules |
| Battery || Replacement Battery: APCRBC124 |
Maintenance-free Sealed Lead-Acid Battery with Suspended Electrolyte : Leakproof
| Typical Backup Runtime || ~80 minutes @ 100W |
~10 minutes @ 600W
| Audible Alarm || Yes |
| Agency Certifications || FCC / DOC Class B Certified, TUV C-US, NOM, RoHS |
| Compatibility || NEMA 5-15R |
| Environmental Requirements || Operating Temperature: 32-104°F (0-40°C) |
Storage Temperature: 23-113°F (-5-45°C)
Humidity: 0-95% (non-condensing)
Elevation: Up to 10,000' (3000 m)
| Dimensions (WxHxD) || 4.4 x 11.9 x 15" (112 x 302 x 381mm) |
| Weight || 23.8 lbs (10.82kg) |
| Equipment Protection || Lifetime: $150,000 |
| Package Weight || 30.2 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 19.0 x 15.0 x 9.5" |
Rating80% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 10 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Flir bnvd gen2+HD instruction manual ...
Heavy Duty Alt-Azimuth tripod...
PS-Studio-68C Presonus 6x6 USB Type-C Audio/MIDI Interface......
Manual of Electric Bulb...
PS-Studio-68C Presonus 6x6 USB Type-C Audio/MIDI Interface...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
Name: sean scalley
Leatherman Super Tool 300 Multi-Tool with
I’d like the instructions for my leatherman super tool 300...
Bin Full Warning Light (Error)
Name: Mark Kwawu
Swingline DX20-19 Cross-Cut Jam-Free Shredder
How do I reset to get this error resolved in order for the blades to run again? Unit was cleaned out with compressed air, yet the bin full waring light will not go away....
Name: Kim Hrobar
HP DeskJet 3755 All-in-One Inkjet Printer
Manual for deskjet 3755...
Name: Gwendolyn Samuel
Dell 15.6" Inspiron 15 3000 Series
My laptop fell and the place where the power cord is attached is broken. What is the name of that part? Can I order it and what is the cost? My number is 678-362-8770.
download operators manual
Name: peter wells
JBL Horizon Clock Radio
wish to download correct operator manual Jbl radio alarm clock black blu tooth clock about five yr. old. Model number R 206 000489 (?).