User Manual for Apple 10.5" iPad Pro Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Apple 10.5" iPad Pro
- Product category: iPads & Tablets Apple
- Brand: Apple
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Apple iPads & Tablets
User manual for the Apple 10.5" iPad Pro contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Apple product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Apple user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Apple product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description Microsoft Surface Pro, an Ideal Mobile Video Editing Machine? Read More With the introduction of the gold 10.5" iPad Pro, Apple provides users with 64GB of storage and a 10.5" IPS Retina display that is 20% larger than their 9.7" model, while reducing its border size by nearly 40%. The result is a tablet that weighs just over 1 lb and also features a 12-core GPU, a screen resolution of 2224 x 1668, 264 pixels per inch (ppi), a refresh rate of 120 Hz, a brightness of 600 cd/m2, support for the P3 color gamut, 20 ms latency, and an anti-reflective coating with 1.8% reflectivity. All of this helps to deliver high resolution videos and photos with vivid colors, deep blacks, greater contrast, and more uniform brightness.
Powering the large Retina display is the Apple A10X Six-Core chip with a M10 motion coprocessor. This 64-bit chip can pump out desktop-class CPU performance and console-class graphics. The faster performance allows you to multitask with ease using iOS features such as Picture in Picture, Slide Over, and Split View. Also, the iPad Pro is capable of editing 4K video, rendering 3D models/images, creating/editing complex documents and presentations, and playing games.
The iPad Pro comes with iOS installed, which features proactive assistance as well as powerful search and improved Siri features, all while protecting your privacy. There are multitasking features designed specifically for iPad which allow you to use multiple apps simultaneously, and built-in apps become more powerful with Notes, detailed transit information in Maps, and the News app. The foundation of iOS is even stronger with software updates that require less space to install and advanced security features to further protect your device.
While the Retina Display of the iPad Pro features multi-touch capabilities, Apple does offer alternative ways of interacting with the iPad Pro. The Apple Pencil is an optional accessory that can capture twice as many data points as your finger for greater precision. Force and tilt sensors transmit precise information to the iPad Pro so you can intuitively lay down lines of varying thickness and opacity. The Smart Keyboard is another optional accessory that connects to the Smart Connector on the iPad Pro, which means you don't have to use Bluetooth. The Smart Keyboard has Apple's dome switches for precision typing.
The Apple 10.5" iPad Pro includes a Lightning to USB cable and a USB power adapter. Protection is provided by a limited 1-year warranty, which can be extended using AppleCare.
This iPad comes preloaded with iOS. Please check your device settings for the latest available update.
- Retina Display with ProMotion Technology
- The updated Retina display with ProMotion technology features a 600 nits brightness rating, a wide P3 color gamut, an anti-reflective coating, and a 120 Hz refresh rate for a more responsive and fluid user experience. When running Apps that don't require the full 120 Hz refresh rate, the display will automatically adjust to match your content and to reduce power consumption.
- A10X Fusion Chip
- The Apple A10X Fusion Chip consists of a 6-core CPU and a 12-core GPU. This chip is designed to tackle complex tasks effortlessly such as editing photos and 4K videos, rendering 3D images, and playing games.
- Wireless Connectivity
- The iPad Pro features 4G LTE, 802.11ac Wi-Fi technology, and MIMO, so you can easily connect to fast networks and enjoy download speeds of up to 866 Mb/s on Wi-Fi and 450 Mb/s on LTE.
- The iPad Pro features a 7MP front and a 12MP rear camera, which are the same as the ones found on the iPhone 7. You'll have advanced optical image stabilization, an ƒ/1.8 aperture, and wide color capture for high quality photos and videos, even in low light environments. The 12MP camera records 4K video at 30 fps, 1080p video at 30 and 60 fps, and 720p video at 30 fps, with slow-mo video support for 1080p at 120 fps and 720p at 240 fps. You can also take 8MP still photos while recording 4K video. It also produces 63MP panoramic photos, has a quad-LED True Tone flash, and can combine multiple exposures for HDR. The 7MP camera records at 1920 x 1080.
- Four Speaker Audio
- The iPad Pro has four innovative speakers that produce a stereo soundstage as enveloping as its display. The speaker housings have been machined directly into the unibody enclosure, and their innovative architecture gives the speakers 61% more back volume compared to previous iPad audio designs. You'll hear a wider frequency range and up to three times more output than on any other iPad. The speakers in iPad Pro aren't just high fidelity, they're highly intelligent. While all four produce bass frequencies, the topmost speakers are dedicated to higher frequencies. They also automatically recognize whether the device is in portrait or landscape view. So you'll always get vivid, well-balanced sound no matter how you're holding the iPad Pro.
- Smart Connector
- The Smart Connector is an interface that takes advantage of the two-way conductive fabric in the Smart Keyboard (sold separately). It allows iPad Pro to provide power to the Smart Keyboard and lets the Smart Keyboard relay each of your keystrokes back to iPad Pro. Simply align the Smart Keyboard to iPad Pro - just as you would with a Smart Cover - and start typing.
UPC: 190198478986 In the Box Apple 10.5" iPad Pro (64GB, Wi-Fi + 4G LTE, Gold) Lightning to USB Cable USB Power Adapter Limited 1-Year Warranty Table of Contents
- Battery Life
- You might expect that such high performance would compromise battery life. But even with its high-resolution Retina display and robust A10X chip, the iPad Pro maintains energy efficiency, providing up to 9 hours of battery life on a single charge (battery life may vary depending on usage).
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Apple 10.5" iPad Pro in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Apple iPad Pro 10.5" Specs
| Operating System || iOS |
| Chipset || Apple A10X |
| CPU || Apple 64-bit CPU Hexa-Core |
| Coprocessor || M10: Motion, Voice |
| Storage || Flash 64 GB |
| Sensors || Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor, Barometer (Altimeter), Fingerprint, Gyroscope |
| Panel Type || IPS LCD |
| Touchscreen Technology || Capacitive |
| Size || 10.5" |
| Aspect Ratio || 4:3 |
| Native Resolution || 2224 x 1668 |
| Pixel Density || 264 ppi |
| Brightness || 600 cd/m² |
| Ports || 1 x Lightning |
| Audio || 4 x Integrated Speaker |
2 x Integrated Microphone
1 x 1/8" / 3.5 mm Headphone
| Flash Media Slot || None |
| ExpressCard Slot || None |
| SIM Card Size || 1 x Nano |
| Wi-Fi || Yes, Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac) |
| Bluetooth || Bluetooth 4.2 |
| CDMA 2G || CDMA: 800, 1900 MHz |
| GSM 2G || GSM, GPRS, EDGE: 850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz |
| CDMA 3G || CDMA2000, EV-DO: 800, 1900 MHz |
| GSM 3G/3.5G || UMTS, HSPA+: 850, 900, 1700, 1900, 2100 MHz |
| 4G LTE || LTE, LTE Advanced: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 11, 12, 13, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 38, 39, 40, 41 Bands |
| GNSS Support || GPS, GLONASS |
| Resolution || 7.0 MP / Video: 1920 x 1080p |
| Aperture || f/2.2 |
| Resolution || 12.0 MP / Video: 3840 x 2160p 30 fps |
| Aperture || f/1.8 |
| Focus Type || Phase-Detect Autofocus |
| Image Stabilization || Optical |
| Rear Camera Flash || Yes |
| Number of LEDs || 4 |
| Number of Tones || Dual Tone |
| Keyboard || Virtual |
| Battery || Built-In Lithium-PolymerProviding up to 9 Hours per Charge (30.4 Wh) |
| Dimensions (W x H x D) || 9.8 x 6.8 x 0.2" / 248.9 x 172.7 x 5.1 mm |
| Weight || 1.05 lb / .48 kg |
| Package Weight || 2.0 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 10.3 x 7.3 x 1.9" |
Rating100% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 62 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
Post new comment to Apple 10.5" iPad Pro
|Subject: Get started ipad|
|Date: 28.01.2022 20:31:36||Name: Robert Magdaleno|
|Like the site|
Post a new topic / query / comment: