User Manual for Apresys Optics 8x42 S4208 Binocular Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Apresys Optics 8x42 S4208 Binocular
- Product category: Binoculars Apresys Optics
- Brand: Apresys Optics
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Apresys Optics Binoculars
User manual for the Apresys Optics 8x42 S4208 Binocular contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Apresys Optics product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Apresys Optics user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Apresys Optics product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description The B&H Binocular Buying Guide Read More crbdbxrxcvvu Designed for performance from dawn to dusk, the Apresys Optics 8x42 S4208 Binocular is engineered with high-density phase-corrected BAK4 roof prisms and broadband anti-reflection fully multi-coated optics that produce bright and clear high-contrast images with accurate color fidelity and limited distortion. Its moderate magnification brings distant subjects in close without dimming the view or the distracting visible hand-shake common in higher-power optics, and the larger objectives draw in copious amounts of light versus smaller objectives to boost low-light performance — without sacrificing image brightness, color, or resolution.Ergonomically designed with thumb-rest indentations and raised palm ridges to improve grip, strength, and comfort for long glassing sessions, it is made of a lightweight and impact-resistant composite chassis that is wrapped in a protective slip-resistant rubber armor. The optical tubes are nitrogen-filled and O-ring sealed to make them waterproof and resistant to fog when moving through extreme temperature changes. A large center focusing wheel, ±3 dioptric correction, and twist-up eyecups enable precise focusing and eye relief for just about any user.
- Optical Performance
- 8x magnification
- 42mm objective lenses
- High-density BAK4 roof prisms
- Phase-corrected prisms limit internal light diffraction to improve contrast and clarity
- Broadband anti-reflection fully multi-coated optics produce neutral and accurate color fidelity across the entire visible spectrum, and improves contrast and image brightness
- 352' field of view at 1000 yards
- Use and Handling
- Closed-bridge configuration
- Large textured center focusing wheel is easy to manipulate, even when wearing gloves
- 53-74mm interpupillary distance adjustment range
- ±3 right-eye dioptric correction
- Twist-up rubber eyecups for comfortable use with or without eyewear
- Tripod mountable with optional adapter
- Long 22mm eye relief
- Comfortable 5.25mm exit pupil
In the Box Apresys Optics 8x42 S4208 Binocular Lens Cloth Neck Strap Carrying Case Ocular Rainguard 2 x Objective Lens Caps Limited 5-Year Warranty Summer Binocular Buying Guide Christopher Witt 07/14/2016 A Guide to Marine Binoculars Todd Vorenkamp 06/25/2015 Pentax Sport Optics Binocular Roundup Joseph Albanese 06/24/2015 A Guide to Birding with Binoculars Todd Vorenkamp 06/16/2015 Table of Contents
- Optical Performance
- Lightweight and impact-resistant composite chassis
- Nitrogen-filled and O-ring sealed to be waterproof and resistant to internal fogging when moving through extreme temperature changes
- Ergonomically designed with thumb-rest indentations and raised palm ridges improve grip strength and comfort for long glassing sessions
- Shock-absorbing rubber armoring protects while providing a slip-resistant grip
- Weight: 25 ounces
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Apresys Optics 8x42 S4208 Binocular in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Apresys Optics S4208 Specs
| Prism Type || Roof |
| Magnification || 8 x |
| Objective Lens Diameter || 42 mm |
| Angle of View || 6.7° (actual) |
| Field of View || 351.7' @ 1000 yd / 117.2 m @ 1000 m |
| Minimum Focus Distance || 6.6' / 2 m |
| Exit Pupil Diameter || 5.25 mm |
| Eye Relief || 22.0 mm |
| Interpupillary Adjustment || 53 to 74 mm / 2.1 to 2.9" |
| Dioptric Correction || ±3 |
| Focus Type || Center |
| Tripod Mount || Yes (Adapter Optional) |
| Dimensions || 6.1 x 5.0 x 2.0" / 15.4 x 12.7 x 5.1 cm |
| Weight || 25.4 oz / 720.0 g |
Rating90% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 53 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
I am looking for a coleman generator PM05420000 manual please...
Pom gear 10400mAh...
I am needing a user manual for the Polaroid iE826 digital camera. I did not receive tit with the camera when I bought it....
User Manual for Camplex 8-Channel Fiber Optic Tactical Cable Reel with ST Connectors...
ibuypower BB931 ...