User Manual for Aquatica A5DMkIV Underwater Housing for Canon EOS 5D Mark IV Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Aquatica A5DMkIV Underwater Housing for Canon
- Product category: Still Cameras & Housings Aquatica
- Brand: Aquatica
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Aquatica Still Cameras & Housings
User manual for the Aquatica A5DMkIV Underwater Housing for Canon contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Aquatica product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Aquatica user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Aquatica product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description Capture detailed still images and brilliant 4K video of parrot fish, moray eels, coral reefs, and more with Aquatica's A5DMkIV Underwater Housing for the Canon EOS 5D Mark IV DSLR camera. It has a depth rating of 295', which is upgradeable upon request to 426', and features a Surveyor moisture alarm and pressure sensor that will alert you in the unlikely event of a breach in the waterproof seal.
Dual Nikonos connectors enable the attachment of optional external strobes. The standard, coated eyepiece offers a full view of the camera's viewfinder, and the optional Aqua View Finder offers an enlarged, enhanced view with 100% coverage, corner-to-corner sharpness, and dioptric adjustment. The housing provides access to virtually all camera functions via mechanical push-button, knob/dial, and lever controls. It has an ergonomic design with two grips that provide improved handling and attachment points for optional lighting arms. Built for durability, especially resistance to corrosion, the housing is constructed from anodized, machined aluminum and stainless steel.
The A5DMkIV ships without a required lens port, and accepts various interchangeable ports to accommodate a wide array of lenses. For full compatibility information, see the Port Chart.
- Depth rating: 295', which is upgradeable upon request to 426'
- Surveyor moisture alarm/pressure sensor alerts you in the unlikely event of a breach in the waterproof seal
- Circuit features integrated temperature compensation, preventing changes in ambient temperature from affecting accuracy
- Controls, Handling, and Operation
- Provides easy access to virtually all camera functions, including live view toggle, rear SET button, and multi-controller pad, via mechanical push-button, knob/dial, and lever controls
- Knurled knobs and over-sized controls ensure problem-free operation, even when wearing thick gloves
- SET button moved slightly up and right of its position on A5DSR Pro housing, making it more easily accessible via your thumb
- AF area button added by Canon is also accessible by way of a dedicated control on housing, allowing you to choose any combination of 61 AF points
- AF-ON and start button access via rotating collar
- Controls for aperture, shutter, ISO, and strobe exposure are all accessible with your hands on grips
- Control extender arm/lever for ISO button
- Video record button, positioned close to thumb, is large and red for quick identification and easy pressing
- Menu buttons angled for easier reach
- Smaller housing pinion gear and larger lens gear allow for smoother action while zooming in video sequences
- Zoom-actuating pinion gear and lens release lever let you remove camera from back of housing while keeping lens and zoom gear attached
- Ergonomic design with 2 grooved, corrosion-resistant grips that offer improved handling and attachment points for optional lighting arms, such as Aquatica's Delta 3 line
- Grips are attached to tray, which can be easily removed by pushing a tab
- Standard, coated, Galileo-type eyepiece offers a full view of the camera's viewfinder
- Optional, coated straight 180° and angled 45° Aqua View Finders offer an enlarged, enhanced view with 100% coverage, corner-to-corner sharpness, and dioptric adjustment
- Construction Details
- Built for durability, especially resistance to corrosion, the housing is made in Canada from anodized aluminum alloy and then tested in harsh conditions
- Housing shell crafted using 5-axis computer-assisted machines
- Powder coating baked on at high temperature for extra protection
- Sacrificial zinc anodes safeguard vulnerable parts of housing, corroding themselves so housing will not be subjected to corrosion
- All push-buttons made from Type 304 stainless steel
- Lens Port System
- Ships without a required lens port
- Various interchangeable ports, including 9.25" Megadome, 8" and 6" domes, 4" Minidome, and flat macro options, are available for different lenses
- For full compatibility information, including ports, gears, and extensions, see Port Chart linked above
- External Strobe and Light Use
- Dual Nikonos connectors enable attachment of optional external strobes
- Tweak your TTL lighting exposure or go fully manual with controls placed right at your fingertips
In the Box Aquatica A5DMkIV Underwater Housing for Canon EOS 5D Mark IV (Dual Nikonos Strobe Connectors) Standard Optical Viewfinder 2 x Grip Handle Set of O-Rings & Lubricant Limited 1-Year Warranty CANON LENS CHART PDF 696.6kbcsfcsdxbxvvzbqbzercdedxvzfu Table of Contents
- Standard 1/4"-20 connectors on grips for lighting arms
- One 1/4"-20 mount on top for attaching optional focus/video light or other accessory
- Three more 1/4"-20s on bottom enable connection to optional bracket or tripod
- Two connection points for accessories such as HDMI monitors, remote controls, or vacuum monitoring systems
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Aquatica A5DMkIV Underwater Housing for Canon EOS 5D Mark IV in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Aquatica 20083-NK Specs
| Depth Rating
| 295' / 90 m, Upgradeable to 426' / 130 m Upon Request
| Material of Construction
| Body: Anodized Aluminum Alloy
Finish: Baked-On Powder Coating
Controls: Type 304 Stainless Steel
| External Strobe Connector
| Dual Nikonos Strobe Connectors
| Moisture Alarm
| 4 x 1/4"-20 Mounts on Grips for Lighting Arms
1 x 1/4"-20 Mount on Top for Attaching Optional Focus/Video Light or Other Accessory
3 x 1/4"-20 on Bottom for Optional Bracket or Tripod
2 x Connection Points for Other Accessories, Such as HDMI Monitors, Remote Controls, or Vacuum Monitoring Systems
| With Grips: 13.8 x 7.7 x 5.7" / 35 x 19.5 x 14.5 cm
Without Grips: 9.1 x 7.7 x 5.7" / 23 x 19.5 x 14.5 cm
| Not Specified by Manufacturer
| Package Weight
| 8.7 lb
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH)
| 10.8 x 8.5 x 8.3"
Rating100% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 65 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
I need a manual of the Raidmax V100 PC case...
Olivon - T-80 user manual
22 rimfire BDC illuminated. manual...
I'm looking for a manual or instruction sheet for a Cosmo AM/FM Clock Radio, model CR 2509. Thank you for your help....
Latest contributions to the discussion:
Ruxxac Business XL Hand Cart
For everyone commenting about how the wheels got turned backwards after like 3 hours of fighting with it I figured out the issue and solution.
Issue: whoever folded the cart must have folded in the wheels first before folding the platform up so the wheels slipped through the bac...
Name: Gilbert M. Sanchez
Individual Software PhotoStudio Expressions Platinum 6
looking to down software "PhotoStudio Expressions Platinum 6"....
Name: Constance Dainus
Yamaha FC5 - Foot Switch Style
I have to press the pedal 2 times to get it to advance from registration memory 1 to registration memory 2 on my PSRSX700 keyboard.
How can I change that. It works fine on all the other registration changes.
Yongnuo YN-216 LED On-Camera Light
I need assistance on how to fix my yn 216 light, when I got it, all the 3 ways of powering it are working but now am unable to power it in the 2 ways of using battery. I mean it doesn’t work without electricity again. Kindly assist me on what to do. Thanks...
Name: robert anzellotti
Underwater Audio SYRYN Waterproof MP3 Player
can't download music from my computer
which runs on microsoft....