User Manual for Aquatica AGH4 Underwater Housing for Panasonic GH4 Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Aquatica AGH4 Underwater Housing for Panasonic
- Product category: Still Cameras & Housings Aquatica
- Brand: Aquatica
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Aquatica Still Cameras & Housings
User manual for the Aquatica AGH4 Underwater Housing for Panasonic contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Aquatica product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Aquatica user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Aquatica product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description Capture photos and Ultra HD 4K video beneath the surface with this Aquatica AGH4 Underwater Housing for Panasonic's Lumix GH4 Mirrorless Micro Four Thirds camera. It features a depth rating of 295', which is upgradeable to 426' upon request, and is equipped with a moisture alarm/pressure sensor to alert you in the unlikely event of a leak. Additionally, the enclosure has two fiber-optic connectors for attaching optional external strobes via cables.
Mechanical controls afford access to virtually all camera functions, and the ergonomic dual-grip design improves balance and handling. The grips also offer attachment points for lighting arms. The housing is constructed from anodized aluminum for resistance to corrosion, and the push-buttons and control shafts are made from durable stainless steel. For further protection against the elements, the housing features sacrificial anodes and a tough, baked-on powder coating.
The AGH4 ships without a required lens port, though various interchangeable ports are available for different lenses. For full compatibility, see the Port Chart. The housing includes the standard Galileo-type optical viewfinder and accepts the optional Aqua View Finders, which provide an enlarged, enhanced view with 100% coverage, corner-to-corner sharpness, and dioptric adjustment.
- Features a depth rating of 295', which is upgradeable to 426' upon request
- Equipped with a SURVEYOR moisture alarm/pressure sensor to alert you via both audio and visual signals in the unlikely event of a breach in the waterproof seal
- Moisture alarm is sensitive to atmospheric pressure and is always active
- Housing has a simple lock that you push and rotate to engage
- All shafts have double O-ring seals
- All push-buttons have quad O-ring seals
- Controls, Handling, and Operation
- Mechanical push-button, gear/dial/knob, and lever controls afford access to virtually all camera functions
- Ergonomic dual-grip design improves balance and handling
- Grips also offer attachment points for lighting arms
- Grips are lightweight and quickly removable via the supplied hexagonal wrench
- Placing latch on left-hand side of housing allows for more room on right-hand side to position most controls, including front dial/aperture knob located just below extended shutter lever
- Shutter release, video recording lever, aperture and shutter knobs, and programmable AE/AF LOCK lever can all be reached easily with your right hand comfortably resting on the grip
- ISO lever positioned under your right thumb and accessible with hand on grip
- On left side, right above and in front of the latch is the zoom/focus control knob, which can be rotated with your fingertips
- Zoom/focus control is set up with a smooth gear system for optimal performance when zooming or manually focusing
- Controls are designed for easy operation, even when wearing thick gloves, and knobs are over-sized and knurled
- Construction Details
- Made from a solid block of 6061 T6 aluminum, which has been anodized to MIL-A-8625 type 2, class 2 specification for resistance to corrosion
- Polyester electrostatic powder coating is applied and baked on for even greater protection
- Push-buttons and control shafts are made from durable stainless steel
- Dual replaceable, sacrificial anodes on the front and rear of the housing shield sensitive parts of the enclosure from saltwater, eventually being corroded in the process
- Internal tray supports camera and can be removed quickly
- Lens Port
- Ships without a required lens port, though various interchangeable ports are available for all compatible Micro Four Thirds lenses
- Available ports include 4" fisheye dome, SW8 super wide-angle dome, and three flat ports for macro lenses
- For full compatibility, including gears and extension rings, see the Port Chart linked above
- Optional Micro Four Thirds-to-DSLR port adapter acts as a step-up adapter, allowing Aquatica DSLR ports to be mounted on this housing
- Strobe Connection and Operation
- Two fiber-optic connectors for attaching optional external strobes via cables
- Manual and S-TTL exposure available
- Aquatica's strobe connectors are user-serviceable and quickly replaceable, without any special tools
- Strobes can be connected to optional support arms, such as those from Aquatica's Technical Lighting Control line, which can be conveniently mounted onto the housing's grip handles
- Includes the standard Galileo-type eyepiece
- Accepts the optional Aqua View Finders, which provide an enlarged, enhanced view with 100% coverage, corner-to-corner sharpness, and dioptric adjustment
- Aqua VFs can be installed without any special tools in a matter of a few minutes
In the Box Aquatica AGH4 Underwater Housing for Panasonic GH4 (Dual Fiber-Optic Strobe Connectors) 2 x Grip Handles Spare Main O-Ring Container of O-Ring Lubricant Standard Optical Viewfinder Limited 1-Year Warranty Spec sheet PDF 933.8kb Table of Contents
- Five 1/4"-20 threaded holes on the top and three on the bottom for connecting lighting arms, a tripod, and other accessories
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Aquatica AGH4 Underwater Housing for Panasonic GH4 in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Aquatica 33000-OPT Specs
| Depth Rating || 295' / 90 m, upgradeable to 426' / 130 m |
| Control Type || Mechanical push-buttons, gears/dials/knobs, and levers |
| Controls || Provide access to virtually all camera functions, including shutter release, video record lever, front dial/aperture control knob, programmable AE/AF LOCK lever, zoom/focus control knob, and ISO lever |
| Material of Construction || Housing Body: 6061 T6 aluminum alloy |
Push-Buttons and Control Shafts: Type 304 stainless steel
| Finish || Black anodized to MIL-A-8625 type 2, class 2 specification |
Certified A.A.M.A. 2603-98 polyester coating baked on at 350°F/177°C (ASTM D2794 specification)
| Lens Port || Ships without required lens port |
Various interchangeable ports available for all compatible Micro Four Thirds lenses
Available ports include 4.0" / 10.2 cm fisheye dome, SW8 super wide-angle dome, and three flat ports for macro lenses
For full compatibility, including gears and extension rings, see Port Chart linked in Overview
Optional MFT-to-DSLR port adapter acts as step-up adapter, allowing Aquatica DSLR ports to be mounted
| Buoyancy || May vary with choice of lens and port |
| External Strobe Connector || Two fiber-optic connectors for attaching optional external strobes via cables |
Manual and TTL exposure available
| Viewfinder || Includes standard Galileo-type eyepiece |
Accepts optional 45 and 180° Aqua View Finders for 100% coverage, corner-to-corner sharpness, and dioptric adjustment
| Moisture Alarm || Yes, with atmospheric pressure sensor |
Audible and visual signals
| Mounting || 5x 1/4"-20 threaded holes on top |
3x 1/4"-20 threaded holes on bottom
| Dimensions || 6.0 x 3.75 x 7.1" / 15.2 x 9.5 x 18 cm without grips |
6.0 x 3.75 x 11.2" / 15.2 x 9.5 x 28.4 cm with grips
| Weight || Not specified by manufacturer |
| Package Weight || 7.2 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 12.047 x 10.63 x 8.425" |
Rating80% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 92 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Speco Technologies RMX4CD...
I'm looking for the manuals of the following equipment:
VU50 wildgame innovation card reader need to know how to find time ,date on videos...
I am looking for a manual for Konus Konuspot - 100...
please forward Crystal 45 user manual to above email address...