User Manual for Aquatica SURVEYOR Moisture and Vacuum Sensor for AD600 Underwater Housing Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Aquatica SURVEYOR Moisture and Vacuum Sensor
- Product category: Misc. Accessories Aquatica
- Brand: Aquatica
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Aquatica Misc. Accessories
User manual for the Aquatica SURVEYOR Moisture and Vacuum Sensor contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Aquatica product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Aquatica user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Aquatica product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description Prevent leaks and keep your Nikon D600 camera safe in Aquatica's AD600 Underwater Housing with the SURVEYOR Moisture and Vacuum Sensor. This unit is sensitive to atmospheric pressure, and allows you to confirm watertight integrity before diving. An included compensation function improves accuracy by ensuring that changes in ambient or internal temperature will not cause incorrect readings.
Once your camera is installed, simply push the actuation button on the sensor's circuit board. With the optional valve and extracting pump, which are part of the complete Vacuum Circuitry Kit, you can actually remove excess air to create a vacuum in the housing.
In the Box Aquatica SURVEYOR Moisture and Vacuum Sensor for AD600 Underwater Housing 3V CR 2032 Battery 2 x Mounting Screw & Spacer Table of Contents
- LED light will turn green for 2 seconds to confirm actuation
- Once a complete vacuum is achieved, the LED will blink in green again for 2 seconds
- During your dive, the LED will flash in green every 5 seconds, indicating system integrity
- If the pressure level is increasing but a vacuum has not yet been achieved, the LED will begin to flash in orange
- Should a slight loss in pressure be detected, the LED will start to flash in orange to warn you
- If your housing system is failing to maintain a vacuum, or the slightest amount of water has made contact with the sensor probes, an audible alarm will go off and the LED will also flash rapidly in red
- Advanced Aquatica circuit has temperature compensation included, so changes in ambient or internal temperature will not cause incorrect readings
- Onboard actuation button is for the vacuum only; your alarm is always on
- With the optional valve and extracting pump, which are part of the Vacuum Circuitry Kit, you can remove excess air to create a vacuum in your housing
- Housing can be purchased with this system pre-installed at the factory before shipment, in which case this one will serve as a spare or replacement
- If you purchased the housing without this kit initially, you can now add it on
- This SURVEYOR system may be used to replace the discontinued #20023 moisture alarm found in older housings
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Aquatica SURVEYOR Moisture and Vacuum Sensor for AD600 Underwater Housing in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Aquatica 19229-AD600 Specs
| LED Indicators || Actuation: Solid green for 2 seconds |
Vacuum Confirmation: Blinking green for 2 seconds
Vacuum Maintained During Dive: Blinking green every 5 seconds
Vacuum in Progress: Blinking orange
Slight Loss of Pressure: Blinking orange
Vacuum Failure/Water Ingress: Blinking red
| Battery || 3.0 V CR 2032 cell |
Rating70% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 98 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
Post new comment to Aquatica SURVEYOR Moisture and Vacuum Sensor for AD600 Underwater Housing
|Subject: Incorrect blinking|
|Date: 28.09.2022 00:48:48||Name: David Hendricks |
|Do not have 2 seconds green. Not have orange. Not have 5 second green blinking.|
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Samsonite tripod 3751...
JVC Compact Component System MX-DK11...
VIZIO 40" hd...
manual for rayovac workhorse lantern...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
Ricoh SP C261SFNw All-in-One Color Laser
I have a Ricoh SP C261SFNw printer that is leaving what looks like roller impressions on the left side of the paper after printing. I’ve cleaned the rollers and kind of paper I use, Can I fix this?...
Name: Ivan Ambroz
American DJ DB Display MKII -
Bei mein display ist 5 V eingang kaput. Da sind einige Elemente in SMD technik und ich weiss nicht wie heist diese IC, Viderstand und Dioden. Ich bite um Hilfe. Danke mit Grusse...
Versa h22 mid tower manual download needed
Thermaltake Versa H22 Mid-Tower Chassis
I have a versa h22 tower I bought from 2015 and lost the manual, needing a download of the old one....
The worst support company
Name: PELAYO VIGIL
Individual Software Anytime Organizer 16
Three days I have been trying to get an Activation Code for my AnyTime Organizer 16 Deluxe. I am blocked out of the program even thought I bought it in September 2022. No one answer me and I can not get into the programm. I have never experienced such a lack of support and the pr...
System output sounds bad
Name: Kelly bird
Numark MP103USB Professional USB & MP3
When using speakers the sou d is distorted. I need help troubleshooting ...