User Manual for Archival Methods Onyx Portfolio Box - 12.75 x 16.63 x 2" - Black Buckram White Lining Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Archival Methods Onyx Portfolio Box -
- Product category: Presentation Boxes & Folios Archival Methods
- Brand: Archival Methods
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Archival Methods Presentation Boxes & Folios
User manual for the Archival Methods Onyx Portfolio Box - contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Archival Methods product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Archival Methods user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Archival Methods product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description Archival Methods Onyx Portfolio Boxes are often the best choice where presentation is as important a factor as storage and protection. This is particularly applicable for photographs, prints and similar art work that are in what we might call live storage, regularly presented or viewed but safely housed in between. Portfolio boxes have the appeal of being "lockers" that converts to a "stage." Ruggedly constructed and well sealed, Archival Methods portfolio boxes flip open to provide a handsome, complimentary background that enhances and frames the contained works.
- Box core is Kappa binder's board (0.1), a bookmaking board with no glue between layers
- Lined with 80 lb. acid- and lignin-free paper
- PAT tested and passed
- Covered in library quality F-Grade Buckram (poly-cotton) with a moisture-resistant, 100% aqueous acrylic coating
- Adhesive is pH balanced and buffered, <.0008% sulfur content
- Reinforced hinge
- Close-tolerance construction to keep out dust
- Hinged design allows top to fold open and lie flat, providing easy and instant access; this design, moreover, facilitates transfer of stored items from one side to the other for smooth and professional presentation
- An additional and important benefit is that photos, transparencies or documents are subject to less physical handling compared to storage in conventional boxes, further reducing any risk of damage
- More specifically, works in portfolio boxes can be edge-handled with fingers never touching the surface of the work
- Portfolio boxes are ideal for storing matted or un-matted prints
- Strong hinge section withstands repeated opening and closing
- Offered in standard 2" depth, with either white or black lining or in 1-3/8" depth with white lining only
UPC: 081390302783 In the Box Archival Methods Onyx Portfolio Box - 12.75 x 16.63 x 2" - Black Buckram/White Lining Limited 90-Day Warranty Table of Contents
- All portfolios are hinged along the longest sides
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Archival Methods Onyx Portfolio Box - 12.75 x 16.63 x 2" - Black Buckram White Lining in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Archival Methods 10-025 Specs
| Format || 12.75 x 16.63 x 2" (324 x 425 x 50mm) |
| Capacity || Up to 26 2-ply boards |
| Refillable || Not applicable |
| Handles/Straps || None |
| Padding || None |
| Type of Closure || Hinged fold-over |
| External Pockets || None |
| Internal Pockets || None |
| Construction || Ruggedly constructed |
| Color || Black |
| Dimensions || 12.75 x 16.63 x 2" (324 x 425 x 50mm) |
| Weight || Not specified |
| Package Weight || 2.15 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 17.8 x 13.1 x 2.2" |
Rating60% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 69 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Gamer Xtreme Desktop Computer CyberPowerPC...
HP DeskJet 3755...
I am looking for a user's manual for a Sawyer Pana Vue 4R slide viewer....
Rodelink Filmmaker kit...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
Turn off tv voice
Name: Shelley L Space
Samsung Q60 65" Class HDR 4K
How do I turn off the tv voice?... very annoying and speech is super fast, can't understand and not necessary....
with which keyschange language?
Name: Michalis kotzamanis
Microsoft All-in-One Media Keyboard
my samsunge smart tv has a Greek launguge, but i can switch to Greek.
whitch keys switch the launguge?
thanks you in advance....
califone cas 1500 cassette player/recorder /with built in microphone
Name: Elizabeth Thomas
Califone CAS1500 Cassette Player Recorder
not recording my notes...
Portal and Starlink
Name: Maureen Simon
We just installed starlink ... now our portal connection is unreliable. Picture and video go in and out. VERY annoying. Cannot seem to do 4-way chatting....
I ju.st geting information
Name: Rubén Bonano
Saramonic SmartRig UC Single-Channel Interface for
I am geting infomation of your product.