User Manual for Archival Methods Onyx Portfolio Box - 20.25 x 24.25 x 2" - Black Buckram White Lining Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Archival Methods Onyx Portfolio Box -
- Product category: Presentation Boxes & Folios Archival Methods
- Brand: Archival Methods
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Archival Methods Presentation Boxes & Folios
User manual for the Archival Methods Onyx Portfolio Box - contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Archival Methods product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Archival Methods user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Archival Methods product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description Archival Methods Onyx Portfolio Boxes are often the best choice where presentation is as important a factor as storage and protection. This is particularly applicable for photographs, prints and similar art work that are in what we might call live storage, regularly presented or viewed but safely housed in between. Portfolio boxes have the appeal of being "lockers" that converts to a "stage." Ruggedly constructed and well sealed, Archival Methods portfolio boxes flip open to provide a handsome, complimentary background that enhances and frames the contained works.
- Box core is Kappa binder's board (0.1), a bookmaking board with no glue between layers
- Lined with 80 lb. acid- and lignin-free paper
- PAT tested and passed
- Covered in library quality F-Grade Buckram (poly-cotton) with a moisture-resistant, 100% aqueous acrylic coating
- Adhesive is pH balanced and buffered, <.0008% sulfur content
- Reinforced hinge
- Close-tolerance construction to keep out dust
- Hinged design allows top to fold open and lie flat, providing easy and instant access; this design, moreover, facilitates transfer of stored items from one side to the other for smooth and professional presentation
- An additional and important benefit is that photos, transparencies or documents are subject to less physical handling compared to storage in conventional boxes, further reducing any risk of damage
- More specifically, works in portfolio boxes can be edge-handled with fingers never touching the surface of the work
- Portfolio boxes are ideal for storing matted or un-matted prints
- Strong hinge section withstands repeated opening and closing
- Offered in standard 2" depth, with either white or black lining or in 1-3/8" depth with white lining only
UPC: 081390302813 In the Box Archival Methods Onyx Portfolio Box - 20.25 x 24.25 x 2" - Black Buckram/White Lining Limited 90-Day Warranty Table of Contents
- All portfolios are hinged along the longest sides
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Archival Methods Onyx Portfolio Box - 20.25 x 24.25 x 2" - Black Buckram White Lining in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Archival Methods 10-028 Specs
| Format || 20.25 x 24.25 x 2" (514 x 616 x 50mm) |
| Capacity || Up to 26 2-ply boards |
| Refillable || Not applicable |
| Handles/Straps || None |
| Padding || None |
| Type of Closure || Hinged fold-over |
| External Pockets || None |
| Internal Pockets || None |
| Construction || Ruggedly constructed |
| Color || Black |
| Dimensions || 20.25 x 24.25 x 2" (514 x 616 x 50mm) |
| Weight || Not specified |
| Package Weight || 4.15 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 25.0 x 21.0 x 2.7" |
Rating90% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 70 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Dcorn 10" HDMI LCD Digital Microscope 1500X,Coin Microscope for Adults with 16MP Camera Sensor,Soldering Microscope with LED Lights Touch Control,TV/W...
Jvc r x310 user manual...
Skaarhoj RPC Pro V1 - Thanks in advanced for your time.
NR900 series NVR...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
Not showing the depth
Name: Basil Walsh
Aqua-Vu HD10i Pro 10" High-Definition Underwater
Is there anyway if resetting the depth of the water the camera
Is at. Now it is only showing 0 feet. When my camera
Is at 15’.
Thanks for your time ...
portal account name
Name: Glorya Mejdrich
my son gave me his portal. how can I change the account name from him to me
as it is now anyone calling me on the portal has to ask for him in order to get me....
Printing a flyer
Epson WorkForce Pro WF-3720 All-in-One Inkjet
lines showing in flyer when I print it out
How do I solve this issue?
Please email me on how to fix this. Printer is working fine otherwise....
Name: Shawn Forester
ROBO 3D R1 Plus 3D Printer
Im trying to get this robo printing...
Changing alert sound
Name: A Silander
Swann SWADS-ALARMK Driveway Alert Kit
How do I change the alert sound. I've tried several times and it doesn't seem to want to change....