User Manual for Archival Methods Solander Museum Case Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Archival Methods Solander Museum Case
- Product category: Museum & Preservation Boxes Archival Methods
- Brand: Archival Methods
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Archival Methods Museum & Preservation Boxes
User manual for the Archival Methods Solander Museum Case contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Archival Methods product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Archival Methods user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Archival Methods product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description Store, protect and transport your valuable art work, prints, documents and more with the black with white lining 22.5 x 28.5 x 2.5" Solander Museum Case from Archival Methods. This case holds up to 24 4/2 ply, 19 4/4 ply, or 34 2/2 ply window/mats. For confident stacking, this strong case is constructed with low-resin basswood sides and spine, and a black, acrylic-coated cloth exterior. The interior lining is acid and lignin-free card stock. The hinged, lay-flat design provides easy-access to contents. Users will appreciate the latch closure, nickel-plated hardware, and metal, 3 x 1.25" label holder.
- Case top and bottom is Kappa binder's board (0.1), a bookmaking board with no glue between layers
- Lined with 10 point acid-and lignin-free card stock
- PAT tested and passed
- Covered in book binding cloth with a moisture-resistant, 100% aqueous acrylic coating
- Adhesive is pH balanced and buffered, <.0008%> sulfur content
- Reinforced hinge, with dust flap
- Sides and spine are made of low-resin basswood
- Close-tolerance construction to keep out dust
- The tops of these boxes have a lip that helps keep out airborne contaminants
- Sides and spine are made of low-resin basswood for superior stacking strength
- The top and bottom are thick (0.1) binder's board; Interior is lined with acid and lignin-free card stock
- The spine of the case is hinged so that the top can fold open and lay flat for easy removal of contents
- When closed the box is sealed on all sides
- A metal label holder on the front accepts a standard 3 x 1.25" label
UPC: 813903021214 In the Box Archival Methods Solander Museum Case (22.5 x 28.5 x 2.5" - Black with White Lining) Limited 90-Day Warranty Table of Contents
- All hardware is nickel-plated
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Archival Methods Solander Museum Case in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Archival Methods 12-029 Specs
| Lid Type || Attached Lid (Lockable) |
| Board Thickness || 0.1" / 2.5 mm |
| Interior Dimensions (L x W x H) || 22.5 x 28.5 x 2.5" / 57.2 x 72.4 x 6.4 cm |
| Exterior Dimensions (L x W x H) || 22.5 x 28.5 x 2.5" / 572.00 x 724.00 x 64.00 mm |
| Package Weight || 9.2 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 30.0 x 24.0 x 3.0" |
Rating100% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 45 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Odyssey Innovative Designs LTMTS1PRO Mobile Crank Truss System...
NcSTAR 3-9x42 ...
Sig Sauer Kilo 2000 Shadow 6x22mm...
zpiz300 the 86x - 457x zoom digial micriscioe...
Braun Nurnberg Paximat Projector...