User Manual for ARRI LBS-2 Handgrip Set without On Off Switch Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the ARRI LBS-2 Handgrip Set without On
- Product category: Handles & Grips ARRI
- Brand: ARRI
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for ARRI Handles & Grips
User manual for the ARRI LBS-2 Handgrip Set without On contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any ARRI product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official ARRI user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a ARRI product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description Use the ARRI LBS-2 Handgrip Set without On/Off Switch to support any 15mm rod–based video camera. This handheld rig is designed with two camera handgrips, two long extensions, and an LBS-2 lightweight bridge support. Each component features standard ARRI rosettes with individual rotation angles of 360°. The extended length and adjustable angles of the handles enable an operator to configure the rig to their preference.This lightweight set is designed for physical camera support only, and does not include an electronic on/off switch. An integrated ARRI 3/8"-16 mount enables you to attach an accessory to the included LBS-2 bridge support.
In the Box Bundle Items 2 x Handgrip without On/Off Switch vtbtbvscabvwteasffxtfydbsr 2 x Long Handgrip Extension (7.7") LBS-2 Lightweight Bridge Support Table of Contents
- Handgrip without On/Off Switch The ARRI Handgrip features a contoured rubber grip and a standard ARRI rosette connection. Designed for physical camera support only, this handgrip does not include an electronic on/off switch. The handgrip can be rotated 360°, and fastens via its integrated thumb-lever.
- Standard 360° ARRI rosette connector
- Contoured rubber handle for a comfortable grip
- Long Handgrip Extension (7.7") The ARRI Long Handgrip Extension fits between an ARRI handgrip and a rosette-based camera, bridgeplate, or other support component. This longer version of two available flat extensions adds over 7" of length to the handgrip. Standard ARRI rosettes at both ends enable each operator to set the angles of the handgrip and the extension as they prefer.The rosettes' design ensures stability, and the extension fastens with an integrated thumb-lever. The ARRI Long Handgrip Extension can also be used to mount rosette-based camera accessories.
- Compatible with ARRI standard rosettes
- Extends handgrip over 7", and provides 360° of rotation
- LBS-2 Lightweight Bridge Support The ARRI LBS-2 Lightweight Bridge Support enables you to add 15mm rods and accessories to your camera rig. Mount the LBS-2 on a pair of 15mm LWS rods and fasten using the thumb-levers. A handgrip can be attached to each of the two integrated rosettes, and an accessory can be added using the ARRI 3/8"-16 mount in the center of the LBS-2.
- One ARRI 3/8"-16 accessory mount
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the ARRI LBS-2 Handgrip Set without On Off Switch in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
- Handgrip without On/Off Switch
| Dimensions || 1.6 x 6.3 x 1.6" (4.0 x 16.0 x 4.0 cm) |
| Weight || 4.2 oz (118 g) |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 8.6 x 2.4 x 1.8" |
- Long Handgrip Extension (7.7")
| Dimensions || Overall: 1.6 x 7.3 x 1.6" (4.0 x 18.5 x 4.0 cm) |
Total Length Including Rosette: 7.7" (19.5 cm)
| Weight || 6.2 oz (177 g) |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 8.6 x 2.2 x 1.0" |
- LBS-2 Lightweight Bridge Support
| Rod Compatibility || 15 mm |
| Accessory Mount Thread || 3/8"-16 ARRI mount |
| Rosettes || 2 |
| Dimensions || 1.6 x 6.3 x 1.6" (40 x 160 x 40 mm) |
| Weight || 7.5 oz (214 g) |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 6.0 x 1.7 x 0.5" |
Rating80% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 87 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Sigma 100-400 1:5-6.3 DG o67...
Polaroid PL200 drone...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
Under counter SKzCR 2713.
Name: Rex Clark
Sylvania SKCR2713 Bluetooth Under-Cabinet CD Clock
No sound. It worked before. Is there a resit button,?...
Name: Milan Zihlavnik
ZEISS 1.8-14x50 Victory V8 Riflescope
Mal by som doraz ohľadom svetelného bodu či po určitom čase sa sám vypne, alebo ho treba zakaždým vypnúť ručne.
Ďakujem za odpoveď....
Name: Jeff Dillon
Joby TelePod PRO Kit
Can I advance pages of my book with the remote control on my Joby?
Boss ve2 noises through amp speaker
Name: Ian clark
BOSS VE-2 Vocal Harmonist
Hi , I recently purchased a boss ve2 Harmonist pedal , when switched on it intermittently pops and bangs through my Roland ac60 amp , all connections are fine and amp is fine until ve2 is connected, what can be causing this ?, thanks for any help...
User Manuel for dell notebook 3000 series
Name: Kenny Campbell
Dell 15.6" Inspiron 15 3000 Series
I would like a user Manuel for my dell inspiron 15 3000 series in order to master the computer - it is old 2016 ...