User Manual for ARRI LBS-2 Handgrip Set without On Off Switch Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the ARRI LBS-2 Handgrip Set without On
- Product category: Handles & Grips ARRI
- Brand: ARRI
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for ARRI Handles & Grips
User manual for the ARRI LBS-2 Handgrip Set without On contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any ARRI product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official ARRI user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a ARRI product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description Use the ARRI LBS-2 Handgrip Set without On/Off Switch to support any 15mm rod–based video camera. This handheld rig is designed with two camera handgrips, two long extensions, and an LBS-2 lightweight bridge support. Each component features standard ARRI rosettes with individual rotation angles of 360°. The extended length and adjustable angles of the handles enable an operator to configure the rig to their preference.This lightweight set is designed for physical camera support only, and does not include an electronic on/off switch. An integrated ARRI 3/8"-16 mount enables you to attach an accessory to the included LBS-2 bridge support.
In the Box Bundle Items 2 x Handgrip without On/Off Switch vtbtbvscabvwteasffxtfydbsr 2 x Long Handgrip Extension (7.7") LBS-2 Lightweight Bridge Support Table of Contents
- Handgrip without On/Off Switch The ARRI Handgrip features a contoured rubber grip and a standard ARRI rosette connection. Designed for physical camera support only, this handgrip does not include an electronic on/off switch. The handgrip can be rotated 360°, and fastens via its integrated thumb-lever.
- Standard 360° ARRI rosette connector
- Contoured rubber handle for a comfortable grip
- Long Handgrip Extension (7.7") The ARRI Long Handgrip Extension fits between an ARRI handgrip and a rosette-based camera, bridgeplate, or other support component. This longer version of two available flat extensions adds over 7" of length to the handgrip. Standard ARRI rosettes at both ends enable each operator to set the angles of the handgrip and the extension as they prefer.The rosettes' design ensures stability, and the extension fastens with an integrated thumb-lever. The ARRI Long Handgrip Extension can also be used to mount rosette-based camera accessories.
- Compatible with ARRI standard rosettes
- Extends handgrip over 7", and provides 360° of rotation
- LBS-2 Lightweight Bridge Support The ARRI LBS-2 Lightweight Bridge Support enables you to add 15mm rods and accessories to your camera rig. Mount the LBS-2 on a pair of 15mm LWS rods and fasten using the thumb-levers. A handgrip can be attached to each of the two integrated rosettes, and an accessory can be added using the ARRI 3/8"-16 mount in the center of the LBS-2.
- One ARRI 3/8"-16 accessory mount
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the ARRI LBS-2 Handgrip Set without On Off Switch in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
- Handgrip without On/Off Switch
| Dimensions || 1.6 x 6.3 x 1.6" (4.0 x 16.0 x 4.0 cm) |
| Weight || 4.2 oz (118 g) |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 8.6 x 2.4 x 1.8" |
- Long Handgrip Extension (7.7")
| Dimensions || Overall: 1.6 x 7.3 x 1.6" (4.0 x 18.5 x 4.0 cm) |
Total Length Including Rosette: 7.7" (19.5 cm)
| Weight || 6.2 oz (177 g) |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 8.6 x 2.2 x 1.0" |
- LBS-2 Lightweight Bridge Support
| Rod Compatibility || 15 mm |
| Accessory Mount Thread || 3/8"-16 ARRI mount |
| Rosettes || 2 |
| Dimensions || 1.6 x 6.3 x 1.6" (40 x 160 x 40 mm) |
| Weight || 7.5 oz (214 g) |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 6.0 x 1.7 x 0.5" |
Rating80% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 87 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Vizio D Series 24"...
KNIGHT K290 MULTIMETER
M Audio Accent 88 piano keyboard...
Google pixel 4a 128GB M...
Looking for a user manual for my Ibanez SR400EQM, I am a 76YRS male beginning bass player. Are there any particular strings that are recommended for t...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
Garmin 51 LM
Name: Lia Taylor
Garmin Drive 51 LM Navigation System
I don’t know how to upgrade my maps without a manual, or instructions on line. Thank you. Lia...
Garmin 51 LM
Name: Lia Taylor
Garmin Drive 51 LM Navigation System
I would love a manual for this device. If I could download it, that would be perfect....
JBL Charge 4 Portable Bluetooth Speaker
is there a way to play audio from a flash drive on my charge 4?...
Name: Neil Jordan
PageFlip Firefly - Programmable Bluetooth USB
I just got this a couple of months ago and it was working great until about a week ago and now when I advance a page it only does 1/ 2 of the next page and I have to hit it twice to get the full second page. What is happening? Fresh batteries and all!!!...
Won't power back on after attempting an update
Brother MFC-L5900DW All-in-One Monochrome Laser Printer
Working fine then printer asked for an update. Went to update now printer won't power back on. Screen is black.
Thanks for any help possible....