User Manual for ARRI Mini Matte Box MMB-2 114 Clamp-On Set Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the ARRI Mini Matte Box MMB-2 114
- Product category: Matte Boxes & Sunshades ARRI
- Brand: ARRI
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for ARRI Matte Boxes & Sunshades
User manual for the ARRI Mini Matte Box MMB-2 114 contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any ARRI product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official ARRI user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a ARRI product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description The Mini Matte Box MMB-2 114 Clamp-On Set from ARRI provides a compact matte box system suitable for lightweight use. This set adds one 4 x 4" / 4.5" round filter frame and one 4 x 4.56" / 4 x 4" filter frame to the clamp-on Basic Module.
In the Box Bundle Items Mini Matte Box MMB-2 Basic Module suyzxbyyzquzsszwebvaeysyrdxu Filter Frame Combo 4 x 4"/4.5" Round suyzxbyyzquzsszwebvaeysyrdxu F4 Combo 4 x 5.65" / 4 x 4" Filter Frame Table of Contents
- Mini Matte Box MMB-2 Basic Module The Mini Matte Box MMB-2 Basic Module from ARRI forms the basis of a compact matte box system suitable for lightweight use. The Basic Module incorporates a 114mm, fully rotatable clamp-on back. It can also be mounted via 15mm LWS support rods with a separately available console.The MMB-2 Basic Module supports one 4 x 4"/4.5" round filter frame and one 4 x 4.56"/4 x 4" filter frame (filter frames available separately). This module features an integrated sunshade, top flag support, and compatibility with a wide range of accessories. Note: Filter frames are not included.
- 114mm clamp-on back is fully rotatable
- Holds up to two filters
- Supports one 4 x 4"/4.5" round frame and one 4 x 5.65"/4 x 4" frame
- Mounts onto 15mm LWS rods via separately available console
- Compatible with a wide range of accessories
- Top flag support
- Integrated sunshade
- Filter Frame Combo 4 x 4"/4.5" Round The ARRI Filter Frame Combo 4 x 4"/4.5" Round holds one 4 x 4" square or one 4.5" round filter. This filter frame is compatible with the Mini Matte Box MMB-2 only. A knurled spring lock secures the filter within the frame. Note: Compatible with the Mini Matte Box MMB-2 only.
- Holds one 4 x 4" square or one 4.5" round filter
- Compatible with ARRI Mini Matte MMB-2 only
- A knurled spring lock secures the filter in the frame
- F4 Combo 4 x 5.65" / 4 x 4" Filter Frame The F4 Combo 4 x 5.65" / 4 x 4" Filter Frame from ARRI holds one 4 x 5.65" or 4 x 4" filter. This frame is compatible with ARRI LMB-25, top-loaded MMB-1, MMB-2, MB-19, and MB-29 matte boxes. A recessed spring lock secures the filter within the frame.
- Holds one 4 x 5.65" or 4 x 4" filter
- Compatible with ARRI LMB-25, top-loaded MMB-1, MMB-2, MB-19, and MB-29 matte boxes
- A recessed spring lock holds the filter in the frame
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the ARRI Mini Matte Box MMB-2 114 Clamp-On Set in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
- Mini Matte Box MMB-2 Basic Module
| Compatible Filter Sizes || 4 x 5.65" / 101.6 x 143.51 mm |
4 x 4" / 101.6 x 101.6 mm
4.5" / 114.3 mm Round
| Compatible Lens Front || 4.5" / 114 mm |
| Dimensions || 10.6 x 7.7 x 4.1" / 27.0 x 19.5 x 10.5 cm |
| Weight || 1.3 lb / 597 g |
- Filter Frame Combo 4 x 4"/4.5" Round
| Dimensions (WxHxD) || 6.1 x 4.7 x 0.4" / 155 x 120 x 10 mm |
| Weight || 1.4 oz / 39 g |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 6.3 x 5.1 x 0.5" |
- F4 Combo 4 x 5.65" / 4 x 4" Filter Frame
| Dimensions (WxHxD) || 9.8 x 6.7 x 0.4" (250 x 170 x 10 mm) |
| Weight || 1.5 oz (42 g) |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 10.2 x 7.05 x 1.2" |
Rating50% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 10 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
PDP by DW Encore Complete 5-piece Drum Set with chrome hardware and cymbals Azure Blue...
Canon PIXMA MG6820...
Samsung Wireless Charger Duo pad with Wall Charger (AFC 25w)...
Pecific image prime film Xes super edition 35mm film scanner- user manual...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
Name: Julie Dunham
Zero-G EPICA Virtual Synthesizer Plug-In for
what a symbol on map in upper right corner of screen means
Name: keith dickey
Garmin Drive 51 LM Navigation System
just purchased garmin drive 51lm. if i tap upper right corner a circle with a line through it appears. if i tap it i am able to remove gas restaurant and other symbols from map temporarily. how can i remove them permanently? i can find no info on that circle with a a diagonal th...
Formato Formattazione SD
Klark Teknik DN32-LIVE SD SDHC and
Che formato di formattazione deve avere la SD da inserire?...
How to connect Adapt with PC
Name: Shibu Mammen
Harman Kardon Adapt Wireless HD Audio
How can I connect my laptop with HK AVR 151S through HK Adapt? I want to listen the songs in my laptop in the HK AVR 151S audio system...
no picture just sound
Name: Terrance Brennan
Quasar SQ3210A 32" Class HD LED
i have no picture just sound while tv channels changes need help please.
thank you Terrance...